Adarabioyo Resumes Switch Of Allegiance Talks With Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tosin Adarabioyio Resumes Switch Of Allegiance Talks Wit

Post by deanotito »

They have come again. The usual suspects will start saying we should accept him
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote:Come...this boy has skills o. Not just as a CD, but in general!
This nor be joke o.....
I think we need to grab this guy before Man City and England wake up and smell the coffee....
But he has to want to be grabbed.

We can't grab him if he doesn't want to be grabbed.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
This nor be joke o.....
I think we need to grab this guy before Man City and England wake up and smell the coffee....

I think he wants to be grabbed.
U need to remember that British culture and American culture are very different. Blatant self-promotion out here is frowned upon, even if things are changing with the younger IG generation.

I think he is sending out a subtle message. He is not likely to shout out "Nigeria I'm ready!" because that would be seen as being very presumptuous. If they don't contact you and then invite you, you keep quiet. Not everyone is like that though.

But all that aside, what do you think of his ball skills? Check out 0:27.

I'd make him our no1 priority now, above everyone else being mentioned.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
This nor be joke o.....

U need to remember that British culture and American culture are very different. Blatant self-promotion out here is frowned upon, even if things are changing with the younger IG generation.

I think he is sending out a subtle message. He is not likely to shout out "Nigeria I'm ready!" because that would be seen as being very presumptuous. If they don't contact you and then invite you, you keep quiet. Not everyone is like that though.

I am a fan of the dude. I also like that he plays well with his height. He is not like some tall people who don't know how to use their size.

Would love to see him in our colors.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

We are not exactly loaded with world class CD talent. Why not.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Adarabioyo commits to SE

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/06/ ... o-nigeria/

If.I repeat,if it's true that the boy has jumped the England ship he was never on, Does he have a chance of catching the SE bus? E go hard o. Troost,Omeruo,Awaziem,Ajayi and Balogun are certainly ahead of him and he's at Blackburn balling his azz out. Not a bad addiction though with the WC qualifiers ahead.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Adarabioyo commits to SE

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/06/ ... o-nigeria/

If.I repeat,if it's true that the boy has jumped the England ship he was never on, Does he have a chance of catching the SE bus? E go hard o. Troost,Omeruo,Awaziem,Ajayi and Balogun are certainly ahead of him and he's at Blackburn balling his azz out. Not a bad addiction though with the WC qualifiers ahead.
Kongi, I would argue that if this story is true, he will automatically displace Balogun. Then Omeruo needs to watch his back.
The guy is a serious baller and still has ambitions of getting back into the Man City squad.
If he doesn't, thats on Guardiola and not necessarily a reflection of his (lack of) ability.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I will merge this thread with an older one on the same player, same topic.
Kongi you just made my day.
As you can see, I'm a huge fan of the guy. :thumb:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
This nor be joke o.....

I am a fan of the dude. I also like that he plays well with his height. He is not like some tall people who don't know how to use their size.

Would love to see him in our colors.
Looks like its in the bag if owngoal are right.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/06/ ... o-nigeria/

Bros Adarabioyo (if you have ever truly watched him), is heads and shoulders above all those defenders you mentioned bar Awaziem and Ajayi.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Tobi17 wrote:

Bros Adarabioyo (if you have ever truly watched him), is heads and shoulders above all those defenders you mentioned bar Awaziem and Ajayi.
Tobi,

Trust what you see and not Emir's words. You will note that several others more than likely share your opinion.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote:

If he’s good enough then I welcome him to SE. I just don’t want to see him use the London card to ease his way into SE then useless us in a big game before we find out he’s useless. I trust Rohr sha.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Adarabioyo Resumes Switch Of Allegiance Talks With Niger

Post by Gotti »

If the OwnGoal piece is true, welcome... :thumb:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gotti wrote:If the OwnGoal piece is true, welcome... :thumb:

Aaahh this boy is from Ibadan. Welcome to SE Jare. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

john12 wrote:when I say that SE is only getting England "C rated" or "3rd team" dem go criticize me but read what the link says and agree/disagree. they even made it obvious that this one has no chance of making England team at all SMH. na only their "Reject" dey accept us
Yes now, if theEnglish developed them don’t you think they will choose who they want and who they don’t need?
These boys need to wake up,I remember when I said this about Abraham and I was insulted and the inflicter said that Abraham is a going to prove me wrong...blah...blah...blah.The idea of recruiting Players of Nigerian heritage around Europe makes sense but it’s like a bargain bucket or a clearance sale most of the time.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
john12 wrote:when I say that SE is only getting England "C rated" or "3rd team" dem go criticize me but read what the link says and agree/disagree. they even made it obvious that this one has no chance of making England team at all SMH. na only their "Reject" dey accept us
Yes now, if theEnglish developed them don’t you think they will choose who they want and who they don’t need?
These boys need to wake up,I remember when I said this about Abraham and I was insulted and the inflicter said that Abraham is a going to prove me wrong...blah...blah...blah.The idea of recruiting Players of Nigerian heritage around Europe makes sense but it’s like a bargain bucket or a clearance sale most of the time.
You should try attending a Harrods of Knightsbridge or Selfridges of London sale.
Everything get levels. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
green4life wrote:
When his contract expires in summer 2021 Adarabioyo would be delighted to extend his stay, though his Rovers performances may attract suitors.
If he knows what's good for him, he better not extend his contract and push for a permanent transfer. It will do his career a world of good. For starters, Pep has no plans for the boy so he better take his career into his hands.

That said, he's very talented. I watched him play a couple times or so against Chelsea and other clubs for their first team in cup games and he's caught my eye with this size, skill & tackling combination. Obviously due to being relatively inexperienced errors do occur but with regular football, in another year or 2, the player will be unrecognizable. Good catch for Rohr & Nigeria if he does go through with the switch.
We missed out on Tomori so it’ll good to have him on board!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Totori, the pathological liar missed out on us.
Yes o! His brother, Billings, is on his way to the championship with Bournemouth. :taunt: :lol:
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:

Kongi, I would argue that if this story is true, he will automatically displace Balogun. Then Omeruo needs to watch his back.
The guy is a serious baller and still has ambitions of getting back into the Man City squad.
If he doesn't, thats on Guardiola and not necessarily a reflection of his (lack of) ability.
a serious baller and stuck in the championship vs world class strikers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
You should try attending a Harrods of Knightsbridge or Selfridges of London sale.
The Queen took her hallmark off the buildings face but yes the sales are still expensive,I’m talking about pound shops on the Walworth Road.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
The Queen took her hallmark off the buildings face but yes the sales are still expensive,I’m talking about pound shops on the Walworth Road.
My point is that the clearance sales of Harrods or Selfridges will still comfortably make the top shelves of M&S, House of Frazier and John Lewis.

An abundance of riches simply means you have general excess of a good thing, some not exclusively yours. Or maybe an abundance in some areas more than others.
A bit like African art kept in British museums as 'theirs'.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk has derailed the thread to now talking about shopping at Woolworth
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

At the very least he will edge out Balogun. He will be good competition for Ekong, Ajayi, Omeruo, and Awazeim.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

olu wrote:At the very least he will edge out Balogun. He will be good competition for Ekong, Ajayi, Omeruo, and Awazeim.
To be honest Olu, I strongly believe Omeruo has hit his ceiling. So much promise at a younger age but nowhere near the heights we all expected. I pray I am wrong.
As for Balogun, as much as I like the guy, I was never quite convinced.

Adarabioyo is the new kid on the block and at 22, is at the beginning of his incline and I believe he has the skills to reach a far higher ceiling. He is very ambitious ("I want to captain Man City one day") and his ball skills are exceptional.

But what do I know?
I felt the same way about Egwueke.