IGGGYY!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
IGGGYY!!!

Post by kalani JR »

Just making this thread so CIC can't.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: IGGGYY!!!

Post by Tobi17 »

Ighalo!!!!!! :thumbs:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

kalani JR wrote:Just making this thread so CIC can't.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
http://www.naijiant.com/
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What a tap in!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Igalo, with a typical Crock move gets the Norwich defender sent off.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Wow.
Fairy tales really do come true!
Iggy deserves all the success he gets.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yall overhyping things. Iggy has been okay. But nothing special. He has scored once in 3 games. All of his appearance came off the bench. But I am glad that he is enjoying success after retiring from the National team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

ohenhen1 wrote:Yall overhyping things. Iggy has been okay. But nothing special. He has scored once in 3 games. All of his appearance came off the bench. But I am glad that he is enjoying success after retiring from the National team.
True! He has really not done anything spectacular, he was just ok in this game. He really needs to learn how to run away from his marker and participate more in the build up process.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

gochino wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Yall overhyping things. Iggy has been okay. But nothing special. He has scored once in 3 games. All of his appearance came off the bench. But I am glad that he is enjoying success after retiring from the National team.
True! He has really not done anything spectacular, he was just ok in this game. He really needs to learn how to run away from his marker and participate more in the build up process.
He scored a goal and got Norwich defender redcarded. What else did you all want him to do? Do acrobatic kicks everytime he touched the ball?
Last edited by 1naija on Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

We are celebrating his goal.
We are celebrating as he is living his childhood dream.
That is not "overhyping", unless you are a killjoy.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...he did what a lone striker suppose do. The box comes into the box he help to do damage to opponent.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
I dunno what they want, this is his first start since the break, I guess Ohenhen didn’t see how rusty others in the same situation like Mata looked. But isn’t it the sign of a good striker to still score even when he’s not having the best of games, he still did his job. Can’t we celebrate that? Haba lol.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Well, well, many stated on here that going too China meant his career was dead. When he signed for United, many said he had no chance and several even doubted the story. YET....... :idea:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

You are wrong. Anytime Ighalo starts, he scores. Where he doesn't score is those games where he comes on 15 mins to the end...which is most games.

Ighalo is the only natural center forward Man U has. The only.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

You guys are looking at statistics, I watched the match, he plays like the old school classical " standing 9" and does the job which is good for the 5 mins sub appearances but if he wants to fight for his first epl start and challenge Martial for a starting role, then he needs to be more dynamic! Martial had a lot more touches on the ball than Ighalo had in the whole game and that in the 10 mins he came on.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

gochino wrote:You guys are looking at statistics, I watched the match, he plays like the old school classical " standing 9" and does the job which is good for the 5 mins sub appearances but if he wants to fight for his first epl start and challenge Martial for a starting role, then he needs to be more dynamic! Martial had a lot more touches on the ball than Ighalo had in the whole game and that in the 10 mins he came on.
he's there as an extra body, he's not benching Martial, the golden boy or taking minutes that could be given to Greenwood.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

gochino wrote:You guys are looking at statistics, I watched the match, he plays like the old school classical " standing 9" and does the job which is good for the 5 mins sub appearances but if he wants to fight for his first epl start and challenge Martial for a starting role, then he needs to be more dynamic! Martial had a lot more touches on the ball than Ighalo had in the whole game and that in the 10 mins he came on.
What did Martial did with the 'many touches'?

What of Rashford? What did he do all game?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Enugu II wrote:Well, well, many stated on here that going too China meant his career was dead. When he signed for United, many said he had no chance and several even doubted the story. YET....... :idea:

Folks don't understand how disciplined and how much of a professional Ighalo is.

Moreover it is dangerous to make blanket statements or judgments such as writing off Ighalo when he moved to China. Don't get me wrong, moving to the Chinese league is not what I would recommend to a national team player - particularly a player that is still in the development stage of their career (see Aaron Samuel Olanare for example). But these judgments must always be made on a case by case basis.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He has come on quite late in the 2 other games you are referring to. Didn't have much time to make an impact in those games. It will be hard for him to start games in the premiership. Martial is in the form of his life.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

olu wrote:He has come on quite late in the 2 other games you are referring to. Didn't have much time to make an impact in those games. It will be hard for him to start games in the premiership. Martial is in the form of his life.
Ighalo knows his role at the club and it’s not necessarily to bench the young gunners, rather provide depth and a different style of play when necessary. But he maximizes every minute he gets, even when he subs he usually has a scoring chance or two, it’s just about can he take them at a high percentage.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Please just tell him to stay over there.................. SE don't need him anymore! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote:
He is paying back their investment on him.

I like to be the guy who recommended him to ManU and even the guy who took a flyer on him.

Takes gut.

Meanwhile, the piano player is enjoying the loot he stole from ManU.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I really hate this nickname for ighalo...iggy is just ..stupid. :oops:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!