NO ENGLISH WHITE HERO TO HYPE IN LIVERPOOL VICTORY

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
NO ENGLISH WHITE HERO TO HYPE IN LIVERPOOL VICTORY

Post by jette1 »

Notice how the English press tempered the atmosphere this time compared to say Leicester city or where there ‘s someone they can hype to high havens. If Steven Gerald was Still around Person no go hear word. In this case mane, Sarah or the Brazilians are being overlooked so clop gets the hype even though he is German but still white.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: NO ENGLISH WHITE HERO TO HYPE IN LIVERPOOL VICTORY

Post by DIMKA76 »

jette1 wrote:Notice how the English press tempered the atmosphere this time compared to say Leicester city or where there ‘s someone they can hype to high havens. If Steven Gerald was Still around Person no go hear word. In this case mane, Sarah or the Brazilians are being overlooked so clop gets the hype even though he is German but still white.
I think you're reading way too much into whatever it is you think you've observed.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

A white man is literally going to lift the trophy and was suggested as a possible POTY.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

DIMKA76 wrote:
jette1 wrote:Notice how the English press tempered the atmosphere this time compared to say Leicester city or where there ‘s someone they can hype to high havens. If Steven Gerald was Still around Person no go hear word. In this case mane, Sarah or the Brazilians are being overlooked so clop gets the hype even though he is German but still white.
I think you're reading way too much into whatever it is you think you've observed.
why not
Black lives matter
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Liverpool recent achievements are possible due to diverse talented squad, a certain Mane, an all English premiership side will never win any league! can remember in the 90s, the far right were pandering towards Blackburn for fielding majority white players
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

DIMKA76 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Too right.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "