The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by green4life »

kajifu wrote:FA CUP SEMI FINALS OOOOH,
MANU
CHELSEA
BELOVED
CITY/NC
GOD give us easy draw,no man city......
Let me first pray for Newcastle to give us upset and I will make my choice.
Amen lord

City :thumb:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

MANU
CHELSEA
BELOVED
CITY/NC
Amen lord
What are you so worried about? On a good day for this team , they will eke out a 0-3, 1-2 and 0-2 losses to City, ManU and Chelsea respectively.

On a bad day?....
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

FA PEOPLE REALLY HATE ARSENAL.
YOU JUST CSNT MAKE THIS UP.
BUT WE ARE ARSENAL WE CAN BEAT CITY.
BRING THEM ON....
LAST MEETING DL,killed us game was in balance,Mikel need to bring his A game and start Pepe,and others not play AUBA on the wing.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:
MANU
CHELSEA
BELOVED
CITY/NC
Amen lord

City :thumb:
Why are you happy?
This people just hate Arsenal, why not give us Manu?
Last edited by kajifu on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
MANU
CHELSEA
BELOVED
CITY/NC
Amen lord
What are you so worried about? On a good day for this team , they will eke out a 0-3, 1-2 and 0-2 losses to City, ManU and Chelsea respectively.

On a bad day?....
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

As long as football's Jared Kushner and that Barca reject are running things at arsenal. Nothing will change. Arteta is trying but without help from above, I see him getting frustrated and leaving eventually.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:FA PEOPLE REALLY HATE ARSENAL.
YOU JUST CSNT MAKE THIS UP.
BUT WE ARE ARSENAL WE CAN BEAT CITY.
BRING THEM ON....
LAST MEETING DL,killed us game was in balance,Mikel need to bring his A game and start Pepe,and others not play AUBA on the wing.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you will not beat city
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
oloye wrote:It is soo hard to recognise this Arsenal team, they have lost their character completely. There was a time Arsenal would pass and tiki taka teams like Sheffield to oblivion. These ones appear to be learning the basics of football all over.
Thought I was the only one seeing this. Don't go far back. Compare the pre-Covid-19 break Arteta's Arsenal team to this post-Covid-19 break Arsenal team. They are so wild apart. The Pre-Arteta team has a template for all to see. This Post-Arteta team enough said abeg. SMH.

Why he will be trying to introduce a new system which he hasn't got the players to implement beats me. He wants to play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 without a bonafide DM? Habah Arteta.
Ozil my man. The Arsenal hierarchy have learnt on him re Ozil. With him out, he has to depart from his system with Ozil. In effect, we now see him trying all sorts to add much needed creativity.

Arsenal want Ozil's wage bill off the books. End off.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:
oloye wrote:It is soo hard to recognise this Arsenal team, they have lost their character completely. There was a time Arsenal would pass and tiki taka teams like Sheffield to oblivion. These ones appear to be learning the basics of football all over.
Thought I was the only one seeing this. Don't go far back. Compare the pre-Covid-19 break Arteta's Arsenal team to this post-Covid-19 break Arsenal team. They are so wild apart. The Pre-Arteta team has a template for all to see. This Post-Arteta team enough said abeg. SMH.

Why he will be trying to introduce a new system which he hasn't got the players to implement beats me. He wants to play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 without a bonafide DM? Habah Arteta.
Ozil my man. The Arsenal hierarchy have learnt on him re Ozil. With him out, he has to depart from his system with Ozil. In effect, we now see him trying all sorts to add much needed creativity.

No wonder. Makes a lot of sense now. I thought Arteta will stand up to that dumb hierarchy. Guess I was wrong.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:

No wonder. Makes a lot of sense now. I thought Arteta will stand up to that dumb hierarchy. Guess I was wrong.
Left 2 ya, Ozil would hv
A pay raise and another extension :sneaky: :sneaky:
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Hmm, Interesting stats I'm looking at:

I was looking at the league table and I noticed a few things:

1) Chelsea has lost one more game thank Arsenal this season

2) Man City has lost the same amount of games as Arsenal this season

3) Spurs have lost 2 more games than Arsenal this season

4) Only Wolves (6 losses) and Liverpool (1 loss) have lost fewer games than Arsenal this season

5) Arsenal are the Draw champions of the league - 13 games - only Wolves have the same

6) As we all know we have only won 10 games all season - very poor record

7) Chelsea and Spurs have conceded the same number of goals as Arsenal this season - 41 Goals

8) We have only scored 43 goals this season - 2nd lowest in the top half of the table

It's interesting seeing this because you realize that one of our biggest issues is that we don't control the games enough to score enough goals. If we scored more, we definitely will be higher up the table. If we conceded less, we will also be higher up the table.

Gone were the days with Wenger when we used to control games and still lose, but at least we controlled play, possession, etc. Now we have slacked in that department.

Anyway, just me thinking. Looking at the stats, it gives me a different view. Yes, our season has been bad, but to be sincere, I believe with little tweaks and the right people, we will be challenging for the top 4 again.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Looks like the Gunners are going 2
lose another academy gem as Folarin Balogun refuses
to extend his contract.
Kid looked the total package.

Damn shame.
Well best uv luck young blood.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

peron33uk wrote:Hmm, Interesting stats I'm looking at:

4) Only Wolves (6 losses) and Liverpool (1 loss) have lost fewer games than Arsenal this season

5) Arsenal are the Draw champions of the league - 13 games - only Wolves have the same

7) Chelsea and Spurs have conceded the same number of goals as Arsenal this season - 41 Goals

8) We have only scored 43 goals this season - 2nd lowest in the top half of the table

It's interesting seeing this because you realize that one of our biggest issues is that we don't control the games enough to score enough goals. If we scored more, we definitely will be higher up the table. If we conceded less, we will also be higher up the table.

Gone were the days with Wenger when we used to control games and still lose, but at least we controlled play, possession, etc. Now we have slacked in that department.

Anyway, just me thinking. Looking at the stats, it gives me a different view. Yes, our season has been bad, but to be sincere, I believe with little tweaks and the right people, we will be challenging for the top 4 again.
Burnley has won 3 more games than assnal., let that sink in
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Dude, Meche Onu.

Like i don't know!!! That's what i am saying, we just need to convert our draws to wins and we can be up there battling with top 4 again.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Gerrouttahere!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

peron33uk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Dude, Meche Onu.

Like i don't know!!! That's what i am saying, we just need to convert our draws to wins and we can be up there battling with top 4 again.
And the other teams will just sit down and cross their legs, while watching you convert the draws to wins. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, does it occur to you that some of those draws were draws that Arsenal snatched from defeat? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:

Left 2 ya, Ozil would hv
A pay raise and another extension :sneaky: :sneaky:
Bro, of what value added is it to have such a player on your payroll and not play him when fit? Who's losing?

A case of cutting the nose off to spite the eye. Abi how dem dey talk am.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Y'all paid more for Pepe than Bayern did for Sane. The transfer market is crazy.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:

You do what you need to do. He has to deal with the hand he has been dealt which frankly isn't much to go on.

Water always finds it's level. We are no more big boys.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Thank you for doing this research and bringing this to our attention. Its a refreshing perspective. There's a lot to moan about, but there are few things to be optimistic about.

For me, we've sorely lacked goals from midfield, and its been a source of frustration personally. This is clearly one of the reasons we haven't scored enough goals, not forgetting our poor transition from defence to attack.

I believe in Arteta and wish him well.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Spot on analysis my man. I especially agree with the final paragraph. However, a lot will depend on us keeping our best players. As we all know, getting rid of players you do not want is difficult, selling the ones you want is easy because other clubs want your best players.

If we sell key players from the spine of the team, then we can run into problems next seasons because I have little faith in those doing the recruitment at the club at present.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11998345 ... -contract/

Saka extends his contract!
Part uv me wonders if that’s in the lad’s
best interest staying at the Emirates.
Time will tell.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

balo wrote:Y'all paid more for Pepe than Bayern did for Sane. The transfer market is crazy.
Sane contract with Man city will end next year.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.