30 years ago these names caused an Earthquake!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 30 years ago these names caused an Earthquake!

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

ohsee wrote:
Damunk wrote:This was definitely my favourite player of that team......and I just loved his name. :thumb:

Then....

...and now.

True legend.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Sorry, but I did not rate Makanaky. He had nice dreads and people loved his dreads, that's about it. The other dread, Jean-Claude Pagal, was way better, though they played different positions.
Makanaky was just ubiquitous, with his dreads. He was only mildly wasteful, compared to Mfede, who was the orginal Bird Killer before JJ. I dont think Mfede had a single shot on target.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 30 years ago these names caused an Earthquake!

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

ohsee wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Emmanuel Kunde na kpangolo kpako jam bori.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Seriously? Seriously? You must mean Benjamin Massing. Emmanuel Kunde was one cultured footballer, one of the finest defenders I have ever seen. I'd say Kunde was the African Beckenbauer, a calm, confident, passing, playing out of defence defender.

Again, you're correct, Kunde was refined. The rough guys were Andre Kana-Biyick and Ben Massing. I think because Kunde and especially Stephan Tataw were tough big guys, people assumed they were rough.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."