Fikayo Tomori, How Market?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Fikayo Tomori, How Market?

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:Tomori, how market? Not even on the bench today!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

How market na? Ejaria, Lookman and Eze have declared for Nigeria and are having their switch processed by FIFA.
Hope you're enjoying watching football from the stands!
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:How market na? Ejaria, Lookman and Eze have declared for Nigeria and are having their switch processed by FIFA.
Abeg the person wey lock FuckYouAyo the Pathological liar, abeg release am! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:How market na? Ejaria, Lookman and Eze have declared for Nigeria and are having their switch processed by FIFA.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

How would declaring for SE have changed his circumstances here?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

kalani JR wrote:How would declaring for SE have changed his circumstances here?

He would still be in line for a call up if he had declared for us but the Ijebu in him caused him to seek greener pastures only to find out that the green is from horse manure. Usisiless boi! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Eze would be an excellent catch if true. He holds on to the ball a bit too long (like Mikel) but sticking him in front of Etebo and Ndidi would make for an incredible midfield triangle.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
kalani JR wrote:How would declaring for SE have changed his circumstances here?

He would still be in line for a call up if he had declared for us but the Ijebu in him caused him to seek greener pastures only to find out that the green is from horse manure. Usisiless boi! :laugh:
Yes but would he be starting for Chelsea immediately post injury?
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

All these young players are too boastful thinking he is too good to play for an African nation, he is eating a humble pie now.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

check the caption.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:

check the caption.
:roll:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odiegwu.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The YeyeMan wrote:Odiegwu.
We warned him but he no gree hear word! Eze is taking the same route!
I am happy
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

How would them choosing Nigeria have changed their prospects? Iwobi became a Super Eagles and soon will be riding pine for Everton too.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:How would them choosing Nigeria have changed their prospects? Iwobi became a Super Eagles and soon will be riding pine for Everton too.
Would probably even make it worse for them...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:How would them choosing Nigeria have changed their prospects? Iwobi became a Super Eagles and soon will be riding pine for Everton too.
I think rejecting Canada might have been worse, him and Davies could be centerpieces in 2026 when they host the World Cup.

Also there are a bunch of diaspora Nigerians criticizing him for choosing to play in the country he was raised in, when they don't even live in said country and their kids if they were in similar positions will likely make the same choice.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I think rejecting Canada might have been worse, him and Davies could be centerpieces in 2026 when they host the World Cup.

Also there are a bunch of diaspora Nigerians criticizing him for choosing to play in the country he was raised in, when they don't even live in said country and their kids if they were in similar positions will likely make the same choice.
Dude hush, focus on you players from Cameroon
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Dude hush, focus on you players from Cameroon
Go and support the former Chelsea youth that have to sue your club for racial abuse.

https://theathletic.com/1858180/2020/06 ... ed_article
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Guy Sharap
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Seems England Center Back, Fock_you Ayo is being sent away
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

But they can have an international career and win things. I tend to find that those that declare for other countries are often more willing to leave the Premier League bubble and move to other European leagues.

And don't expect Nigerian fans to be logical about this. Football support is fickle and emotional, not logical. Otherwise we would all support Brazil. I'm sure that most fans do not really wish him ill.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

aruako1 wrote:
But they can have an international career and win things. I tend to find that those that declare for other countries are often more willing to leave the Premier League bubble and move to other European leagues.

And don't expect Nigerian fans to be logical about this. Football support is fickle and emotional, not logical. Otherwise we would all support Brazil. I'm sure that most fans do not really wish him ill.
I doubt he grew up dreaming about the nations cup.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

I doubt he grew up dreaming about the nations cup.
Probably grew up dreaming of the Concacaf Gold Cup.

Have no idea if his father watched Nations Cup though.