The most important players for the SE going forward

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
The most important players for the SE going forward

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ndidi, Osimhen, Sammy, Iheanacho, and Uzoho.....these are the players I feel are going to carry the SE similar to the likes of Yekini, Amo, Oliseh, Okocha and Mikel....Mikel was the only one carrying the SE since 2008. Then Enyeama came out to become the other big time player

Hopefully they all become healthy and improve none stop

Iheanacho, is the 2nd highest SE striker with 10 goals only behind Osimhen. Sammy is of top quality and I hope he gets a better team . Villareal is trash
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The most important players for the SE going forward

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Rubbish. Rohr is the backbone of this team, every single one of them is replaceable without the team missing much. Even Osihmen can be replaced with Sadiq,Nwankwo, Dressers, Nacho or Bonaventure. It’s all about the team.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Rubbish. Rohr is the backbone of this team, every single one of them is replaceable without the team missing much. Even Osihmen can be replaced with Sadiq,Nwankwo, Dressers, Nacho or Bonaventure. It’s all about the team.
your insecurity is evident in your reactive personality; and you completely miss the point of what he is trying to say
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Ndidi, Osimhen, Sammy, Iheanacho, and Uzoho.....these are the players I feel are going to carry the SE similar to the likes of Yekini, Amo, Oliseh, Okocha and Mikel....Mikel was the only one carrying the SE since 2008. Then Enyeama came out to become the other big time player

Iheanacho, is the 2nd highest SE striker with 10 goals only behind Osimhen. Sammy is of top quality and I hope he gets a better team . Villareal is trash
All our players called up to the National Team are important. Trust me, even bench players help in determining the success of a team. Don't forget that
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Ndidi, Osimhen, Sammy, Iheanacho, and Uzoho.....these are the players I feel are going to carry the SE similar to the likes of Yekini, Amo, Oliseh, Okocha and Mikel....Mikel was the only one carrying the SE since 2008. Then Enyeama came out to become the other big time player

All our players called up to the National Team are important. Trust me, even bench players help in determining the success of a team. Don't forget that
Could you indicate where i stated all the players called aren't important? my goodness every player called is important however those i listed are the most important. Are all your fingers equal? Do all your fingers support your hand?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

We need a centreback on that list. No team, is ever successful without a rock at the back. Personally, I believe Awaziem will be the main man over the coming years as he is developing nicely.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Rubbish. Rohr is the backbone of this team, every single one of them is replaceable without the team missing much. Even Osihmen can be replaced with Sadiq,Nwankwo, Dressers, Nacho or Bonaventure. It’s all about the team.
Some people think it’s about winning and Rohr hasn’t won anything❗️

Cheers.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Could you indicate where i stated all the players called aren't important? my goodness every player called is important however those i listed are the most important. Are all your fingers equal? Do all your fingers support your hand?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Close to World Class players in my opinion are:

Victor Osihmen
Sammy Chukwueze
Wilfred Ndidi

Match Changers

Joe Aribo
Alex Iwobi

The rest are not there.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Osimhen
Chukwuze
Ndidi
Uzoho
Ehizibue
Ebuehi
Aribo
Ejaria
Iwobi
Onyeka
Azubuike
Nwakili
S Kalu
Onyekuru
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Saka
Osimhen
Chukwueze
Ejuke
Ndidi
Etebo
Troost Ekong
Collins
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

chief nfachairman wrote:Saka
Osimhen
Chukwueze
Ejuke
Ndidi
Etebo
Troost Ekong
Collins

try again chairman
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

ANC wrote:
Osimhen
Chukwueze
Ejuke
Ndidi
Etebo
Troost Ekong
Collins

try again chairman
Etebo plays for a top 5 team in Laliga. HE joined in jan, walk into a starting shirt in less than 2weeks. If Etebo has a massive season at Getafe, which club do you think would come for him? Emyimbaa?

Collins has sone of the best Stats in the whole bundesliga amongst leftback. When it comes to interceptions, tackles, dribbles. I would look for the piece that compares leftbacks in the bundesliga and send later. been searching.

Also read this piece from a German sports Journo.

https://releasetheknappen.com/2020/03/1 ... u-collins/
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Osimhen
Chukwueze
Ejuke
Ndidi
Etebo
Troost Ekong
Collins
Ok
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I think Iwobi is the most important in that if you see him in the starting XI you will know the team isn't doing jizzack.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

kalani JR wrote:I think Iwobi is the most important in that if you see him in the starting XI you will know the team isn't doing jizzack.
How you go enta heaven with such wickedness? :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Moses Simon! He's a glue guy, he makes the team click on all cylinders. Defense is better, offense improves and the transition game is smoother. He's the modern Garba Lawal, a seemingly better attacking player will chop bench so Simon can start. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The most important players in the team until proven otherwise are:

Akpeyi
Ekong
Ndidi
Iwobi
Moses Simon

Everyone else is replaceable without any impact whatsoever to the team. But drop any of the listed players above and we drop to Ghana and Kenya level.
Last edited by 1naija on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Moses Simon! He's a glue guy, he makes the team click on all cylinders. Defense is better, offense improves and the transition game is smoother. He's the modern Garba Lawal, a seemingly better attacking player will chop bench so Simon can start. :thumb:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The interesting thing about these team is NO player is too important, or more on that x-factor of indispensability. Every player in our team save for maybe Ndidi and Osimhen are replaceable. If Chukwueze dey **** up there's always a Ademola Lookman or Chidera Ejuke to bench him... ditto the likes of Samuel Kalu, Iwobi, Aribo, Etebo etc with the likes of Sarenren-Bazee, Eze, Osayi-Samuel and others waiting on the fringes to take up their spots. I consider this a good thing because we don't have to particularly rely on my KEY player like most teams do to excel.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Tobi17 wrote:The interesting thing about these team is NO player is too important, or more on that x-factor of indispensability. Every player in our team save for maybe Ndidi and Osimhen are replaceable. If Chukwueze dey #$% up there's always a Ademola Lookman or Chidera Ejuke to bench him... ditto the likes of Samuel Kalu, Iwobi, Aribo, Etebo etc with the likes of Sarenren-Bazee, Eze, Osayi-Samuel and others waiting on the fringes to take up their spots. I consider this a good thing because we don't have to particularly rely on my KEY player like most teams do to excel.
Osimhen has not proven to be irreplaceable in the SE. If you are basing that on his club performance so far, then perhaps you've forgotten how onyekuru once was. He (Osimhen) has to duplicate his club form in the SE consistently to be considered irreplaceable. Right now, on the basis of their performances for the Super Eagles alone, I rate Iheanacho above him.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:The interesting thing about these team is NO player is too important, or more on that x-factor of indispensability. Every player in our team save for maybe Ndidi and Osimhen are replaceable. If Chukwueze dey #$% up there's always a Ademola Lookman or Chidera Ejuke to bench him... ditto the likes of Samuel Kalu, Iwobi, Aribo, Etebo etc with the likes of Sarenren-Bazee, Eze, Osayi-Samuel and others waiting on the fringes to take up their spots. I consider this a good thing because we don't have to particularly rely on my KEY player like most teams do to excel.
Osimhen has not proven to be irreplaceable in the SE. If you are basing that on his club performance so far, then perhaps you've forgotten how onyekuru once was. He (Osimhen) has to duplicate his club form in the SE consistently to be considered irreplaceable. Right now, on the basis of their performances for the Super Eagles alone, I rate Iheanacho above him.

So Akpeyi is more important that Osimhen in the SEs abi??? You are clearly on some illegal pharmaceuticals.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.