So Nwakali will be in La liga next season?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
So Nwakali will be in La liga next season?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/spain ... standings/

Looks like they are going to get promoted
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: So Nwakali will be in La liga next season?

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Big question is how did he perform this season? Will they hang on to him or will he be let go❓❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Big question is how did he perform this season? Will they hang on to him or will he be let go❓❗️

Cheers.
Considering how late into the season they acquired him he has done very well to be in the playing rotation. His coaches are really high on him, I expect hm to be a starter in the best league next season. NWAKALI is made for Laliga where they appreciate skillful players.
OCCUPY NFF!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

who?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

From that league table they've already won promotion.
In second place with just one game to go, they are four points clear of the third placed team.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Big question is how did he perform this season? Will they hang on to him or will he be let go❓❗️

Cheers.
I think he signed a 3 years contract
SuperEagles

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

I am happy for him. He has great prospect..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Let’s hope he gets playing time. Has made the bench every game since the restart. Got 58 minutes of playing time in total during the 11 games. Hopefully more opportunities next year. Wishing him well.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kawawa wrote:Let’s hope he gets playing time. Has made the bench every game since the restart. Got 58 minutes of playing time in total during the 11 games. Hopefully more opportunities next year. Wishing him well.
Hopefully with a full pre-season with the club. He will get more minutes. I will bet he will get more playing time next season. It is a good sign that he is coming from the bench. His club wanted to send him to the third division because he was not in shape and he joined the club mid season. He is now getting minutes with the first team. I am kind of surprised that Nwakili struggled to establish himself. He has talent. I think he is been hurt by the lack of good home league. Players like Nwakili should be in Nigeria developing their game. Instead they have to travel away from their family to a foreign land at a young age. It is not easy. Sometimes the foreign club is bias towards them, favoring their own country men.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

They've already been promoted, dude has been posting non-stop on instagram, I'm happy for him hope he can establish himself in the team and have a good showing next season!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Those begging for Eze will be put to shame once he gets regular time in LA Liga. We're talking Yaya Toure type talent here joo. Ko ni da fun Eze!
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Those begging for Eze will be put to shame once he gets regular time in LA Liga. We're talking Yaya Toure type talent here joo. Ko ni da fun Eze!
Ah god save you, :laugh: you don correct ya yoruba. I for yab you. :laugh:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

It is now or never for him. Nwakali needs to step up to the plate. Imagine having him and Ebere fighting for the number 10 shirt.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Those begging for Eze will be put to shame once he gets regular time in LA Liga. We're talking Yaya Toure type talent here joo. Ko ni da fun Eze!
Don't rubbish Eze because he wasn't born in Naija.
Abi what's the source of your beef now?
Agbalagba like you dey curse your pikin.

That's how some others are cursing 18yr old Saka for the same (no) reason. :oops:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Isn't it interesting the naija born players developed in Nigeria are the ones commanding the record breaking transfers etc....but unintelligent hasbeens like damunk will come here promoting trashes like tomori, tammy etc when we have been developing potential worldclass players like Osimhen, sammy, Nwakali etc all brought to our attention by Amunike...not to mention the likes of Edu, Mikel, TNT, Kanu, Oruma, Babayaro Okocha , Amuetc brought to us by local coaches....even Vic Mo started off in Nigeria as well as Iwobi

But constantly none entities will push trashes in lower divisions who were rejected by England...shame , shame , shame
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Cheers.
Considering how late into the season they acquired him he has done very well to be in the playing rotation. His coaches are really high on him, I expect hm to be a starter in the best league next season. NWAKALI is made for Laliga where they appreciate skillful players.
That Eagles B game against Atletico Madrid really sold me on him. I really believed the sky would be the limit for him. Hopefully, by the time the next season rolls around, he’d have gained complete match fitness. I believe he has the raw talent to be a difference maker❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:It is now or never for him. Nwakali needs to step up to the plate. Imagine having him and Ebere fighting for the number 10 shirt.
He’s not a #10. He’s more a cross between Mikel and Yaya Toure. Simply put, he plays very well from deep in the midfield❗️

Cheers.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:It is now or never for him. Nwakali needs to step up to the plate. Imagine having him and Ebere fighting for the number 10 shirt.
He’s not a #10. He’s more a cross between Mikel and Yaya Toure. Simply put, he plays very well from deep in the midfield❗️

Cheers.
Nwakali can easily become a world class playmaker like Okocha, Hazard, Silva, De Bryne, Modric or Coutinho if he wants to. His problem is that he is more interested in different hairstyles now than training but appears to have finally got over that of late.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

We have been saying this for how many years now? Don't get me wrong, i will be glad if it happens but maybe, just maybe he isn't simply as good as hyped here?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:

Cheers.
Nwakali can easily become a world class playmaker like Okocha, Hazard, Silva, De Bryne, Modric or Coutinho if he wants to. His problem is that he is more interested in different hairstyles now than training but appears to have finally got over that of late.
I didn’t say he can’t be a world-class player but he isn’t a #10. Tell me which one of Mikel and Yaya you think wasn’t a world-class player❗️

Cheers.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

I would compare his style of play to Pogba, they have similarities.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

gochino wrote:I would compare his style of play to Pogba, they have similarities.
Personally, I think Pogba is a poor man’s Mikel❗️

Cheers.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

If you are talking about creativity, dominating and taking responsibility at club level, sorry but Pogba beats Mikel hands down!