Chukwueze gets a new coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Chukwueze gets a new coach

Post by Enyi »

Emery has been appointed the new coach of the submarines....Chukwueze can grow under this guy as he lets his wingers express themselves and the CM do the hard work....I would stay in Villarreal for another season at least if i am Chukwueze.......This guy could make him invincible
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze gets a new coach

Post by Purity »

AC Milan interested in Chukwueze..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enyi wrote:Emery has been appointed the new coach of the submarines....Chukwueze can grow under this guy as he lets his wingers express themselves and the CM do the hard work....I would stay in Villarreal for another season at least if i am Chukwueze.......This guy could make him invincible
Really? This is like saying a student should stay back and repeat a grade he is about to graduate from so he can learn arithmetics very well from a new teacher who is suppsedly a better math teacher. :mad:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

His game still lacks maturity .....:: don’t think he would do well in any of the Anglo leagues EPL or Germany. I Think his style of play is best suited to Spain, Italy or France
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

AC Milan is not quite the club it used to be. They are trying to make a resurgence though. I would prefer Atletico. I heard they were interested at one point.
Purity wrote:AC Milan interested in Chukwueze..
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Flex Swift wrote:His game still lacks maturity .....:: don’t think he would do well in any of the Anglo leagues EPL or Germany. I Think his style of play is best suited to Spain, Italy or France
He can mature on the job, the coaches at a bigger club may get the best out him, you don’t turn down a better job because you think you’re not mature enough (well I wouldn’t) so why should Chukwueze because.........?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:His game still lacks maturity .....:: don’t think he would do well in any of the Anglo leagues EPL or Germany. I Think his style of play is best suited to Spain, Italy or France
He can mature on the job, the coaches at a bigger club may get the best out him, you don’t turn down a better job because you think you’re not mature enough (well I wouldn’t) so why should Chukwueze because.........?
2 seasons at Villareal is enough.
He needs to bite the bullet and compete with the big boys now.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
:clap:That’s the only way, even after the first season if they came for him why should he doubt himself and believe Villarreal have a monopoly on his growth?
This Nigerian way of thinking is why old men are recycled into positions and keep the nation behind despite repeated failure, age isn’t an excuse to hold someone back, you can’t compete against progressive minds with such an attitude!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

1naija wrote:
Enyi wrote:Emery has been appointed the new coach of the submarines....Chukwueze can grow under this guy as he lets his wingers express themselves and the CM do the hard work....I would stay in Villarreal for another season at least if i am Chukwueze.......This guy could make him invincible
Really? This is like saying a student should stay back and repeat a grade he is about to graduate from so he can learn arithmetics very well from a new teacher who is suppsedly a better math teacher. :mad:
Do t know the football you played but there is no graduation in football, Chukwueze ain’t Sancho, Havertz and co....

Note, on talent, he beats them hands down...

He needs a coach that believes in him, plays him and puts him in the world stage.

Smart young players know that it is better to be a king in hell than a slave in Heaven....

Let him go to AC Milan and see how that goes

Mourinho told Kane....u won’t be special anywhere else why? Cos there is something about being part of a club, Chukwueze is part of the submarines, no need to rush off in the middle of his development. He ain’t it yet....only in our eyes. He can be, he needs someone that will put him on a pedestal first.....
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Because you are old and looking at short term.... he is young and in a year or two, if he is really good, he might be leading Villareal to the Europa league finals and everyone will know his name, rather than go to a big club and be lost on the bench.....

Hazard is struggling at Real, Grizzmann, Dembele, Coutinho....why? Left too early Cesc, lots more skillful players than Samu.

He should play the long game in a year he could be signing a £100m contract anywhere he wants....then he is the man.

If he goes for £20m.....he is sitting on the bench and no one has time for him to develop....in Villareal, they gave no one else.....

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bite the Bullet.....really is that what you will tell ur son......Bite the bullet, if u fail.....life goes on....

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
:clap:That’s the only way, even after the first season if they came for him why should he doubt himself and believe Lille have a monopoly on his growth?
This Nigerian way of thinking is why old men are recycled into positions and keep the nation behind despite repeated failure, age isn’t an excuse to hold someone back, you can’t compete against progressive minds with such an attitude!
Actually what’s holding Nigeria back is people taking up positions that they know they have no business being in......

Will Chukwueze start at Barca, Real, Juventus....etc? Why take a sideways step to AC Milan....? Become a king and walk into ur position with confidence and not get eaten....

If someone offers u CEO position early.....don’t just jump up and say thanks, it could be a poisoned chalice....

EARN IT.....look at Pepe, he is not setting Emirates on fire but he has earned the right to be there....if he moved to Barca or Real or Juventus....he will on loan to Millwall now

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Enyi wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Because you are old and looking at short term.... he is young and in a year or two, if he is really good, he might be leading Villareal to the Europa league finals and everyone will know his name, rather than go to a big club and be lost on the bench.....

Hazard is struggling at Real, Grizzmann, Dembele, Coutinho....why? Left too early Cesc, lots more skillful players than Samu.

He should play the long game in a year he could be signing a £100m contract anywhere he wants....then he is the man.

If he goes for £20m.....he is sitting on the bench and no one has time for him to develop....in Villareal, they gave no one else.....
It’s not mathematical and yes I’m older and he is young but I’ve learnt that some fearful old men don’t always make the right decisions on behalf of youngsters that actually believe in themselves and if Chukweze is confident in his ability he may as well go for it.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Enyi wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
:clap:That’s the only way, even after the first season if they came for him why should he doubt himself and believe Lille have a monopoly on his growth?
Actually what’s holding Nigeria back is people taking up positions that they know they have no business being in......

Will Chukwueze start at Barca, Real, Juventus....etc? Why take a sideways step to AC Milan....? Become a king and walk into ur position with confidence and not get eaten....

If someone offers u CEO position early.....don’t just jump up and say thanks, it could be a poisoned chalice....

EARN IT.....look at Pepe, he is not setting Emirates on fire but he has earned the right to be there....if he moved to Barca or Real or Juventus....he will on loan to Millwall now
Maybe you’re being offered a position because they think you’re capable (not as early as predicted) he is young after all and shouldn’t be expected to demand the captains armband immediately, if you’re wary about something that's being being offered to and you and your agent can’t discuss the terms and conditions along with expectations and you don’t think you can fulfil those expectations then don’t sign.
I remember before the last Afcon fans where saying Chuckueze wasn’t ready and wanted him to opt to play in the u20 Afcon and yeah...........