Nwakali Starting Today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwakali Starting Today

Post by aruako1 »

Otitokoro wrote:Is he Nigerian or has he pledged his allegiance to the SE?
If not, he is a Brit and should really not be discussed here.
He is a Nigerian citizen that can still play for the SE. It is very appropriate to discuss him here.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Even if he was born in the UK, he is still considered a Nigerian citizen that can simple apply for a Nigerian passport because his parents are Nigerian. The only problem is his he can't get a job in public sector until he serves in the youth core.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:Even if he was born in the UK, he is still considered a Nigerian citizen that can simple apply for a Nigerian passport because his parents are Nigerian. The only problem is his he can't get a job in public sector until he serves in the youth core.
Is he a graduate, beyond high school?
Pray, tell. :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ebere is the last missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle in my opinion.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

If Nwakali can really get back to his best (which I see he's slowly doing already) at Huesca, I see him been the perfect replacement for Mikel in that deep play maker role... the boy is very cerebral and definitely has the composure and poise about him already... I really like the lads football IQ... hopefully the next season with a promoted Huesca in the La Liga defines him.
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Unfortunately, video has regional restrictions on it and comes up as inaccessible.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bros, abeg no vex... which country you dey sef?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

One thing bothers me about Nwakali and Huesca. They are using him in a withdrawn role rather than as a playmaker. We may have another Mikel situation on our hands here.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:One thing bothers me about Nwakali and Huesca. They are using him in a withdrawn role rather than as a playmaker. We may have another Mikel situation on our hands here.
Yup. He will be a DM in about 6 months.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:One thing bothers me about Nwakali and Huesca. They are using him in a withdrawn role rather than as a playmaker. We may have another Mikel situation on our hands here.
You have come again with this “playmaker” mantra...
Nwakali is NOT a playmaker. His most effective role is in CM, where he won the Golden Boot at the youth level.

Imama moved him further upfield at the U23 level...
And frankly he was pedestrian in that role (albeit his lack of match activity/fitness was obviously a factor as well).

Playmaker ko, haymaker ni! :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti wrote:
Nwakali is NOT a playmaker. His most effective role is in CM, where he won the Golden Boot at the youth level.

And frankly he was pedestrian in that role (albeit his lack of match activity/fitness was obviously a factor as well).

This Oga Grammar don come again oooooo. Nwakali's best ever match for Nigeria was the friendly against Athletico Madrid where he played as a playmaker and shone like a thousand stars. When was the last time we saw a Super eagles goal of this class: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKgNVENNqC0
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Gotti wrote:

This Oga Grammar don come again oooooo. Nwakali's best ever match for Nigeria was the friendly against Athletico Madrid where he played as a playmaker and shone like a thousand stars. When was the last time we saw a Super eagles goal of this class: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKgNVENNqC0
You present video and still lie, haba, he played CM in that match, his brother was the AM and actually shone more than him, though he did score that beautiful goal.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWvU3NTLcJg
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16