Osimhen agrees to sign for Napoli this week, Gets new agent.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen agrees to sign for Napoli this week, Gets new ag

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Private jet for the King! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The same club that had Diego Maradona.

Congrats Osimhen.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote: Private jet for the King! :clap:
Kai...success is good o. Osimhen dah to take the bus to Belgium for trials when he was loaned out to Charleroi. Now he's on a private jet. :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I don’t know about this Osimhen. Why would he trade Europa league for Napoli? I would have waited one more season, enhance my reputation by playing Europa before seeking a move❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I don’t know about this Osimhen. Why would he trade Europa league for Napoli? I would have waited one more season, enhance my reputation by playing Europa before seeking a move❗️

Cheers.
Let me understand this, enhance his reputation by playing Europa League AFTER playing CL this season? :lol: :lol:

We are referring to the most expensive African player in the history of football and a team which has finished in top 3 for multiple consecutive seasons.

What you dont seem to understand is that Osimhen is NOT interested in sitting on the bench. He rejected AC Milan last year for Lille. Unlike many players, Osimhen is not going to sit on the bench for anybody. If you want him, you have to make him your undisputed number 1 striker. Simple as that.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I don’t know about this Osimhen. Why would he trade Europa league for Napoli? I would have waited one more season, enhance my reputation by playing Europa before seeking a move❗️

Cheers.
Let me understand this, enhance his reputation by playing Europa League AFTER playing CL this season? :lol: :lol:

We are referring to the most expensive African player in the history of football and a team which has finished in top 3 for multiple consecutive seasons.

What you dont seem to understand is that Osimhen is NOT interested in sitting on the bench. He rejected AC Milan last year for Lille. Unlike many players, Osimhen is not going to sit on the bench for anybody. If you want him, you have to make him your undisputed number 1 striker. Simple as that.
:rotf: Napoli that has been playing champs league none stop and are still in the last 8...kai ...I guess missing out next season is the end of the road...I don't get some folks ....Lille didn't even get out of the group stages last season and didn't even qualify for the champs league next season...kai. Vic is just 21, commanding 81 millions by a top Seria A team....this just shows so many folks on CE only watch the EPL
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When they want you, they want you.
:clap:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Be like sey the new agent don help Victor wiya Napoli additional 2.5 milly a year, I hope they don't get his image rights sha. :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Image rights wahala has spoiled other deals in the past, Napoli insists on taking 100%, maybe the bump in salary is based on that:

https://www.football-italia.net/116563/ ... i%E2%80%99

http://football-napoli.net/article/4895 ... of-napoli/
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Congrats to Osimhen! Proud of the boy! I hope our younger players follow his footsteps with hard work and smart decisions in selecting clubs.
Wolfsburg was an excellent choice to start outeven though it did not work out. He followed it 2 progressive steps to Belgium & France to play his way into reckoning.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

My only concern is his manager will be Gatusso. Still relatively unproven. Was a hot head as a player. Could be a demanding coach as a manager. I haven't really watched him since he left Milan. Napoli play a good style, and he will get plenty of playing time, which should be at the top of the list at this time point of his career. His only competition is Milik at Napoili. He has wingers like Politano and Isigne to create for him. The midfield is a little bit weak.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ohenhen1 wrote:My only concern is his manager will be Gatusso. Still relatively unproven. Was a hot head as a player. Could be a demanding coach as a manager. I haven't really watched him since he left Milan. Napoli play a good style, and he will get plenty of playing time, which should be at the top of the list at this time point of his career. His only competition is Milik at Napoili. He has wingers like Politano and Isigne to create for him. The midfield is a little bit weak.
They just won the Coppa Italia. Gattuso is one of the most selfless personalities in the sport, he has been rumored to take a pay cut to facilitated this transfer.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:My only concern is his manager will be Gatusso. Still relatively unproven. Was a hot head as a player. Could be a demanding coach as a manager. I haven't really watched him since he left Milan. Napoli play a good style, and he will get plenty of playing time, which should be at the top of the list at this time point of his career. .
Let me get this right, you want him to play for a manager who is not demanding? Like Wenger, Nnai, Undewear and Arteta? abi? :roll:
His only competition is Milik at Napoili.
Milik will not be at Napoli next season. He will follow Llorente out.

Only Mertens will remain. Petagna will come back from SPAL
The midfield is a little bit weak
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: If you dont know, ask questions. Napoli has one of the best midfield in Serie A.

Demme
Lobotka
Ruiz
Zielinski
Allan
Elmas

Even Allan cannot even get into the team and they want to get rid of him and replace him with Veretout (Roma).

He has wingers like Politano and Isigne to create for him.
Politano is on loan from Inter and unless Napoli buy him, he will meet Osimhen as an opponent in Serie A.

Insigne, Chukky, Callejon and Younes are the wingers they own. The last two will leave and be replaced by Boga and Under. Unless Callejon ends up staying
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:My only concern is his manager will be Gatusso. Still relatively unproven. Was a hot head as a player. Could be a demanding coach as a manager. I haven't really watched him since he left Milan. Napoli play a good style, and he will get plenty of playing time, which should be at the top of the list at this time point of his career. His only competition is Milik at Napoili. He has wingers like Politano and Isigne to create for him. The midfield is a little bit weak.
They just won the Coppa Italia. Gattuso is one of the most selfless personalities in the sport, he has been rumored to take a pay cut to facilitated this transfer.
false rumor. However, he did give up money when he left Milan, refusing to be paid off.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Milan has been a disaster for years, so taking that into context and looking at his record at Milan.

P.s-- Not that he also got tot he Coppa finals with Milan.
And then at Napoli, he took over a team that was in tatters under Ancelotti, and led them to Coppa title.
Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Napoli v Sasullo in a few minutes, just saw Moses with a sweet assist and Lukaku tearing Genoa apart
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Abeg wetin be the status of this deal ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Napoli vs SAS, was crazy..Sasullo had 4 goals disallowed for offside, kai ...lovely game today..also VicMo with a sick assist vs Genoa...cracking games
SuperEagles

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

This is probably the worst managed transfer since Man United tried to kidnap John Mikel
Obi
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

deanotito wrote:This is probably the worst managed transfer since Man United tried to kidnap John Mikel
Obi
Or it's a standard transfer that you are watching closely. It's like watching grass grow and complaining that you haven't seen any visible difference within the day.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote:This is probably the worst managed transfer since Man United tried to kidnap John Mikel
Obi
Why? Because Napoli/Lille and Osimhen work for you and they need to do things at your own pace? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You should try purchasing an asset for 81 million Euros and see whether you can purchase that asset in 1 day. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You people think real life transfer is like play station. Even when buying a tokunbo Honda, many of you go back to the dealership 10 times to test drive it and negotiate terms over and over and over again. Then you shop around for car insurance. After all is done, you then send in paperwork for car registration. Yet, what you will do for your cheap tokunbo, you think an entity will not do 10000000000x before they lay out 81 million?? na yam??

Ignoring the fact that an entity is about to lay out a significant investment. Lets even look at it from the player's perspective. You are gong to be tied down in a deal for years, and he is supposed to just accept the offer because Deanotito is tired of waiting? :rotf: :rotf: ignore salary, bonuses, image rights, agent fees, etc etc... just accept anything.

It doesnt work like that Sir. Even for deals that are significantly less investments, it takes time.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Obi
Why? Because Napoli/Lille and Osimhen work for you and they need to do things at your own pace? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You should try purchasing an asset for 81 million Euros and see whether you can purchase that asset in 1 day. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You people think real life transfer is like play station. Even when buying a tokunbo Honda, many of you go back to the dealership 10 times to test drive it and negotiate terms over and over and over again. Then you shop around for car insurance. After all is done, you then send in paperwork for car registration. Yet, what you will do for your cheap tokunbo, you think an entity will not do 10000000000x before they lay out 81 million?? na yam??

Ignoring the fact that an entity is about to lay out a significant investment. Lets even look at it from the player's perspective. You are gong to be tied down in a deal for years, and he is supposed to just accept the offer because Deanotito is tired of waiting? :rotf: :rotf: ignore salary, bonuses, image rights, agent fees, etc etc... just accept anything.

It doesnt work like that Sir. Even for deals that are significantly less investments, it takes time.
I saw his post and shook my head...nah you get time to reply to such a very weak and zero critical thought question
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »