Nigeria accelerate plans to snatch Saka

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria accelerate plans to snatch Saka

Post by aruako1 »

maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:I'll really be pissed off if England cap tie this kid and turn him into another Agbonlahor... I see Tomori and Tammy going that route soon. Saka is too talented to just be cap-tied for the sake of it and relegated to the third tier... which might as well be the case if he chooses England, especially with the overloads of emerging talents they now have (I'm talking about pure English breeds and not second generation children of immigrant parents).
Yea...but it’s talent they produced, you wan reap where you no sow :taunt:
Kenya produced Chris Froome the cyclist (he even competed in the AAG). Hargreaves was not produced in England. Glory Alozie was produced in Nigeria.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The attention will get him an England cap.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:The attention will get him an England cap.
That's the ultimate plan. This is an agent at work.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

DIMKA76 wrote:
I am at risk of repeating myself. Naija should look elsewhere, Saka is an England International in waiting only.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

DIMKA76 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
I am at risk of repeating myself. Naija should look elsewhere, Saka is an England International in waiting only.
At risk of repeating myself too, Nigeria should never give up on what is theirs so easily.
Not without a fair fight.
This is sport, not war. He who dares wins. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote:
truetalk wrote:https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... l-be-tough

Arsenal winger Bukayo Saka admits it will be challenging to choose between England or Nigeria, should his impressive Premier League form be rewarded with international selection.
Sure enough that is what he should state. The challenge is when an actual England invitation arrives.
When the invitation comes it'll be a wrap. England won't invite anyone who'll refuse an invitation.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Arsenal winger Bukayo Saka admits it will be challenging to choose between England or Nigeria, should his impressive Premier League form be rewarded with international selection.
Sure enough that is what he should state. The challenge is when an actual England invitation arrives.
When the invitation comes it'll be a wrap. England won't invite anyone who'll refuse an invitation.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You Americans sha.
You do know there are black Britons that have refused knighthoods from odindi The Queen, despite the harm it woud/could do their careers.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
At risk of repeating myself too, Nigeria should never give up on what is theirs so easily.
No one can take what’s actually theirs and that’s why Ejuke is being ignored,Saka was born in Ealing,West London and is a product of Arsenals youth Academy and has played for England u16 up until the u19 (do you see where this is going?),so if he he was born in England learnt his trade in England plays for their youth team what contribution can you say Nigeria had in his development?
So whilst never giving up remember you are not fighting for what’s exactly yours but I agree if you want him try to convince him why at least.
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

You Americans sha.
You do know there are black Britons that have refused knighthoods from odindi The Queen, despite the harm it woud/could do their careers.
I'm not American. I was born in the UK.

The fact is this: all the groundwork will be done before any invitation goes out so there's no chance of England being publicly humiliated. Southgate would seek assurance that Saka would accept a call up before the invitation is sent. And once sent and announced, it will not be declined.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Damunk wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
No one can take what’s actually theirs and that’s why Ejuke is being ignored,Saka was born in Ealing,West London and is a product of Arsenals youth Academy and has played for England u16 up until the u19 (do you see where this is going?),so if he he was born in England learnt his trade in England plays for their youth team what contribution cannot you say Nigeria had in his development?
So whilst never giving up remember you are not fighting for what’s exactly yours but I agree if you want him try to convince him why at least.
So it seems we have a different outlook to this.
In a world where hawkishness is the current norm, Nigerians are the last people to draw back from grabbing not only what's theirs, but if you give dem chance, they'll grab what's yours too.

So when I say fight for what's yours, dual citizens are more than fair game. As long as he is a bona fide Nigerian - shared with another nationality or not; 'trained' by others or not - he is 'ours' and we should go for it with full conviction, no apologies.
Like I said before, when the Brits were stealing our Benin Bronzes (and countless other treasures), they didn't apologise and 'till today, they have refused to give them back.

That's the world we live in. No qualms.
We win some, we lose some. :thumb:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Agree with Damunk points here! Even though born in the Uk, many lean towards their roots unless for business purposes, I am sure he will make the right choice that suits his career, his dad moved back to the Uk when he was 17, spent some good formative years in Nigeria, leans towards Nigeria and has visited at least every other year, his brother has twins that were born in the UK but are now US citizens, will be interesting to see if they take up some sports and what nationality they could represent, UK? US? Or Nigeria, when i am back in London, i will definitely catch up with them and give you lot some more feedback
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Agree with Damunk points here! Even though born in the Uk, many lean towards their roots unless for business purposes, I am sure he will make the right choice that suits his career, his dad moved back to the Uk when he was 17, spent some good formative years in Nigeria, leans towards Nigeria and has visited at least every other year, his brother has twins that were born in the UK but are now US citizens, will be interesting to see if they take up some sports and what nationality they could represent, UK? US? Or Nigeria, when i am back in London, i will definitely catch up with them and give you lot some more feedback
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

marko wrote:Agree with Damunk points here! Even though born in the Uk, many lean towards their roots unless for business purposes, I am sure he will make the right choice that suits his career, his dad moved back to the Uk when he was 17, spent some good formative years in Nigeria, leans towards Nigeria and has visited at least every other year, his brother has twins that were born in the UK but are now US citizens, will be interesting to see if they take up some sports and what nationality they could represent, UK? US? Or Nigeria, when i am back in London, i will definitely catch up with them and give you lot some more feedback
I was gonna say in my post that they should ask people like you and several others that grew up here or have brought up kids here.
Even Mr Dolly will tell you despite moving his family to the US when they were still young.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Damunk wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
No one can take what’s actually theirs and that’s why Ejuke is being ignored,Saka was born in Ealing,West London and is a product of Arsenals youth Academy and has played for England u16 up until the u19 (do you see where this is going?),so if he he was born in England learnt his trade in England plays for their youth team what contribution cannot you say Nigeria had in his development?
So it seems we have a different outlook to this.
In a world where hawkishness is the current norm, Nigerians are the last people to draw back from grabbing not only what's theirs, but if you give dem chance, they'll grab what's yours too.

So when I say fight for what's yours, dual citizens are more than fair game. As long as he is a bona fide Nigerian - shared with another nationality or not; 'trained' by others or not - he is 'ours' and we should go for it with full conviction, no apologies.
Like I said before, when the Brits were stealing our Benin Bronzes (and countless other treasures), they didn't apologise and 'till today, they have refused to give them back.

That's the world we live in. No qualms.
We win some, we lose some. :thumb:
Why wouldn’t he just let FIFA know he wants a switch?When the British stole our treasures we where then as now divided and let them come in land and get back onto the coast and sale off without a fight.If this boy wants to play for Nigeria who have made it clear they want him he would have done so he would have at least made the fight worth fighting for if he was a “bonafide” Nigerian,I’m all for fighting for what’s ours but I need to fight a fight that’s worth it.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

marko wrote:Agree with Damunk points here! Even though born in the Uk, many lean towards their roots unless for business purposes, I am sure he will make the right choice that suits his career, his dad moved back to the Uk when he was 17, spent some good formative years in Nigeria, leans towards Nigeria and has visited at least every other year, his brother has twins that were born in the UK but are now US citizens, will be interesting to see if they take up some sports and what nationality they could represent, UK? US? Or Nigeria, when i am back in London, i will definitely catch up with them and give you lot some more feedback
So I’d like to believe but I’m not one to rely on sentiment and emotions especially when I don’t know the person I’m relying on too well.If Saka was you or Damunks son (he may well be) and you told me the story I’d take your word for it but let’s see what he does.I remember telling forumers to stop holding their breath for Abraham and being insulted so I’m aware how they think but there comes a time when you need to chill.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

You Americans sha.

The fact is this: all the groundwork will be done before any invitation goes out so there's no chance of England being publicly humiliated. Southgate would seek assurance that Saka would accept a call up before the invitation is sent. And once sent and announced, it will not be declined.

That is how mentally stable people behave. But In Nigeria, the fat bellied kwashiokored looking bald headed NFA chairman will take a picture and post it on Twitter and tell us how he went to school with "the boy's father." Imb.ec.ile!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

I don't even think Damunk was born in Naija. Damunk I am sure you love England.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
So I’d like to believe but I’m not one to rely on sentiment and emotions especially when I don’t know the person I’m relying on too well.If Saka was you or Damunks son (he may well be) and you told me the story I’d take your word for it but let’s see what he does.I remember telling forumers to stop holding their breath for Abraham and being insulted so I’m aware how they think but there comes a time when you need to chill.
If he decides to play for England, it should come as no surprises considering he has represented her at all junior levels, it will be a purely business decision as English kids are quite expensive in the transfer market and his dad had to quit his lucrative career In order to travel with him all round Europe and in the UK!

Marko
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

You Americans sha.

That is how mentally stable people behave. But In Nigeria, the fat bellied kwashiokored looking bald headed NFA chairman will take a picture and post it on Twitter and tell us how he went to school with "the boy's father." Imb.ec.ile!
:clap:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

DIMKA76 wrote:I don't even think Damunk was born in Naija. Damunk I am sure you love England.
If it fits nicely into your narrative, you are free to believe it. :taunt:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Flex Swift wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Apart from the on pages of Cybereagles nobody has even heard of Osayi- Samuel
Only on the pages of cyber Eagles has Osayi-Samuel received rave reviews.
Only on the pages of cyber Eagles has Osayi-Samuel turned down a big money transfer
The season is over let’s see the EPL team interested in Osayi-Samuel.
I bet at the start of next season he will still be at QPR
The same applies to Eze he will still be with QPR next season
How many times have we heard a EPL wanted Eze ....today it’s Tottenham tomorrow it’s Liverpool and Chelsea all the rumors coming from Cybereages.
I know we want to support our British /Nigerian players but lets be honest no EPL team is interested in both Eze or Samuel.
England will not call- up Eze for the full national team .....:...who is he going to replace? He couldn’t even help QPR get into a play off place.
If Saka was an average player he would not be a regular for Arsenal at 18.
Saka is left footed ,takes set-plays and very creative.
Was played out of position as a fullback and still managed to catch the eye.
The rave reviews are not coming from me they are coming from the football media.
If he were average English-media would not be agitating for his inclusion in the England squad.
Why aren’t the same English-media agitating for Eze or Samuel ?
They are both highly rated in England, especially Eze. The commentators were raving about Eze during the 2-2 draw against West Brom. I'm not suggesting that we cap them automatically or let them walk into the team but they are decent prospects.
like I said let's wait for them to transfer to this EPL club
Eze is waiting to play in the EPL so he can get that long awaited England cap,Nigeria won’t get him unless he can’t leave QPR and misses a few major international tournaments.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have told yall damunk is nothing but a massive bot.... nownhe calls yeyeman an American. Bobo no be am at all..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I have told yall damunk is nothing but a massive bot.... nownhe calls yeyeman an American. Bobo no be am at all..
Keep telling them.
One day you might be taken seriously. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: