Iwobi vs Southampton

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iwobi vs Southampton

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote:
joao wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:I get the feeling Iwobi aside from nursing an injury might be distracted.
Iwobi was in Dubai hanging out with criminals who have been arrested by the FBI. He is definitely distracted.
That is not necessary.
Do you know this for a fact, and if not why such careless statement?
Not that it has any impact on his performances on the pitch but this photo op was not good. Though he can plead ignorance.

Can't hold the boy responsible for actions of others that he might have taken a picture with in passing. Its not fair, and I don't claim to know what is going on with the kid, but can only speak relative to his on-field play, which has been declining season by season IMO. Whatever he needs to do to get back that fire he seemed to have when he first broke into the Arseanal 11, he needs to try and rekindle it...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

danfo driver wrote:
joao wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:I get the feeling Iwobi aside from nursing an injury might be distracted.
Iwobi was in Dubai hanging out with criminals who have been arrested by the FBI. He is definitely distracted.
That is not necessary.
What is unnecessary is for you to shoot your mouth without knowing the facts. Nonsense!

Iwobi was in Dubai - FACT
Iwobi posted pictures of himself hanging with several Nigerian men in Dubai - FACT
Last month, Interpol and FBI arrested some of those men for Fraud - FACT

Do you want to cry now? :roll:
Thanks for the FACTS danfo driver, but your initial post without the FACTS is quite insinuating.
If you think deeper, you will realize that even with the pictures, your post was full of assumptions.
I hope you can understand.
Cheers!!!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joao wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
joao wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
That is not necessary.
What is unnecessary is for you to shoot your mouth without knowing the facts. Nonsense!

Iwobi was in Dubai - FACT
Iwobi posted pictures of himself hanging with several Nigerian men in Dubai - FACT
Last month, Interpol and FBI arrested some of those men for Fraud - FACT

Do you want to cry now? :roll:
Thanks for the FACTS danfo driver, but your initial post without the FACTS is quite insinuating.
If you think deeper, you will realize that even with the pictures, your post was full of assumptions.
I hope you can understand.
Cheers!!!
:roll: You are the one assuming. I am speaking facts and there is zero insinuation in my post. Iwobi publicized his hangout with the criminals back in January and I posted about it at that time.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is what someone who has a head is doing:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/africa/49730571

While the other one who is a bench warmer for a mid-table club is going to pop champagne with fraudsters.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I mean I can't question his way of life or how he chooses to "flex", afterall he's a young adult and has every right to live however way he chooses... but I just get the impression that his mind isn't really on football anymore.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:
I mean I can't question his way of life or how he chooses to "flex", afterall he's a young adult and has every right to live however way he chooses... but I just get the impression that his mind isn't really on football anymore.
Everyone goes through phases, often brief, occasionally prolonged.
If he really is distracted, it will pass.
The life of a young man can be complicated, as we all know and you probably appreciate as well.
Its not always about money.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Tobi17 wrote:
He's on a break the season is over.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Jaiye Jaiye o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All the "chuka chuka chuka! I know the family! I have known Alex since he was in the womb! I was the doctor who gave birth to Alex1 I saw his take his first shot in anger! I was the mother's first boyfriend in primary school in Asaba! etc etc etc ... they have all gone into hiding! Now is the time to come out and show "the family" that you truly care!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
He's on a break the season is over.
Thats what they said in January when he went to hang out with 419 crooks! And frankly, he has been on a break since he left Arsenal. Unfortunately, in 5 years many of you will be the same ones lamenting that he threw his career away. smh