Victor Osimhen (Il Re Di Napoli) - Napoli Thread

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Victor Osimhen (Il Re Di Napoli) - Napoli Thread

Post by danfo driver »

who is enjoying Napoli v Lazio?

The way Napoli dominates teams in midfield is a sight to behold. :clap:

And this is lazio, one of the best performing teams this season and Napoli is playing them off the park. Gattuso has done a very good job, considering when he joined napoli, mid-season, they were in tatters.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Looking like a great fit for our boy. He surely doesn't need as many chances to convert. He will have scored more in Lille if Bamba dem gave him the ball more. Only thing he needs now is prayers to keep fit. Very exciting times for Nigerian footie. If all goes well, then he'll surely win APOY a few times over the next several years.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

greg wrote:Looking like a great fit for our boy. He surely doesn't need as many chances to convert. He will have scored more in Lille if Bamba dem gave him the ball more. Only thing he needs now is prayers to keep fit. Very exciting times for Nigerian footie. If all goes well, then he'll surely win APOY a few times over the next several years.

I heard Bamba
OCCUPY NFF!!
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Was listening to ESPN FC today and they were not too enthusiastic about the transfer.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

imehjunior wrote:Was listening to ESPN FC today and they were not too enthusiastic about the transfer.
Don't listen to those know nothing, non factors.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Was listening to ESPN FC today and they were not too enthusiastic about the transfer.
Abi, what was their reasoning? They will soon know the name and change their tune. If the bobos nationality was Brazil they would give him the benefit of the doubt.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
obaGol
Egg
Egg

Post by obaGol »

maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Abi, what was their reasoning? They will soon know the name and change their tune. If the bobos nationality was Brazil they would give him the benefit of the doubt.
It's not a good move. He should've and could've gone to a more competetive team and league. We need better agents for our boys. I'd have liked to have seen Osimehn under the guidance of a strong coach. I wish him the best of luck. He's a talent for sure.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

obaGol wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
It's not a good move. He should've and could've gone to a more competetive team and league. We need better agents for our boys. I'd have liked to have seen Osimehn under the guidance of a strong coach. I wish him the best of luck. He's a talent for sure.
:rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They didn't say anything bad, frank lebouf was just stating Vic slowed down in the 2nd half of the season and gabby was talking about the transfer fee . Leboeuf said it's a lot of money, but gabby said it was the 50 million plus lost of add ons... then frank said gabby should then give him 50 million.. they never said anything negative
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
They didn't say anything bad, frank lebouf was just stating Vic slowed down in the 2nd half of the season and gabby was talking about the transfer fee . Leboeuf said it's a lot of money, but gabby said it was the 50 million plus lost of add ons... then frank said gabby should then give him 50 million.. they never said anything negative

But even if they were "not too enthusiastic," who gives a fooooook what they think? As someone once said on Cybereagles more than a decade ago -- "I know what I saw, what I saw is what I saw and I dont need a white man to tell me what I saw."

Victor does not need a white man to be enthusiastic about Victor's career or his life. Let them concentrate on their own players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
The problem is that Lille didn't have much of a second half of the season, they played less that half of the 2020 games before the season was shut down. So that analysis is questionable.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
obaGol wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
:rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
heavyd
Egg
Egg
Re: Victor Osimhen (Napoli Thread) - 2020-21 Season

Post by heavyd »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:I'm calling the bookies and offering $100 on him being capocannoniere in two years.
:D I will only say one thing: the number of chances Napoli creates in one game, I dont think he gets those chances in 15 games at Lille.
Not to mention that they are revamping their wingers next season. negotiations on-going for Cengiz Under and Boga.

They seem to be very excited and very pleased to have signed him.

He will be under huge pressure.

I really pray he succeeds. If anyone deserves it he does.
YNWA
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is still an oxymoron to me
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

poss can be used as a defensive tactic but Setien believes that defensive teams are the ones who absorb attacks and counter. Setien is also a dummy this may or may not be related.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:poss can be used as a defensive tactic but Setien believes that defensive teams are the ones who absorb attacks and counter. Setien is also a dummy this may or may not be related.
I have watched napoli under Gatusso and they play the bet football in Serie A, next to or after Atalanta. Their possession is pep-esque. its possession with an attacking purpose, not defensive one. They create a lot of chances as well. When Gattusso came in, one of his first moves was to buy two registi - Lobotka and Demme. And he benched and want to get rid of their top DM - Allan.

Secondly, Napoli struggles defensively. Once you win back the ball from them and attack them directly, you pierce them like butter. Which, Gattuso needs to handle.

So, with the above two points, thats why I said its an oxymoron to me. They play such beautifully and their focus is on attach, sometimes to the detriment of their defensive phase -- I still cannot understand how a player like Gattuso became a coach with this philosophy. Makes no sense.

His playing likes -- Conte, Simeone and Allardyce - turned into coaches with the same philosophy as they had as players. He (Rinno) is the direct opposite. He coaches like Pirlo took over his body. lol
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

obaGol wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
And who are you again?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Kai...it's good to be wanted. See as fans lineup to take pics of our boy like e be pop star. I swear e no good to be useless. Nobody loves uselessness. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!