Back to the beginning (A documentary about Victor osimhen)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

niyi
Egg
Egg
Back to the beginning (A documentary about Victor osimhen)

Post by niyi »

Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Back to the beginning (A documentary about Victor osimhe

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lovely video
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Burriful.
Na my boy Gbenga 'Naija Footballers' Salu shoot di film sef.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

So proud of this young man
The video was quite moving. Hard work pays off for sure!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

CE Should tag dis one oo!! The new Football Ruler has arrived Nigeria!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

wow :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Impressive :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now, to the "agelogist", this is what we are talking about getting to the player's root.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

At least this people can tell us Victor's real age... my guess, it wont be more than +2-3 years.. Not to cause any controversy. Just to give Nigerians an idea how far he can develop..
afc##
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chuks69 wrote:At least this people can tell us Victor's real age... my guess, it wont be more than +2-3 years.. Not to cause any controversy. Just to give Nigerians an idea how far he can develop..
Would you also like to guess not less than - 2-3? Or you are only interested in perpetuating that he reduced his age and not that he increased it? vile dunce!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chuks69 wrote:At least this people can tell us Victor's real age... my guess, it wont be more than +2-3 years.. Not to cause any controversy. Just to give Nigerians an idea how far he can develop..
Here we go again with another stupid comment. You decided you sit down with victor and his late parents to reduce his age by 3? Why do losers and cursed beings choose to speculate and tell lies about something they have no idea of..did you help the doctors to cut Victoria's umbilical cord 2 to 3 years before or after his birth ?Next thing, they will drag Sammy and Nwakali... when we all saw these kids 5 years ago ....and we have videos etc...I can't stand liars
SuperEagles

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

but why does age even matter here? This is about senior/international football, if I am not mistaken.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Enugu II wrote:but why does age even matter here? This is about senior/international football, if I am not mistaken.
How doesn’t it? So you think they would be happy paying this much for a 30 year old faking to be 21? The amount is based on his potential and future potential sales and how long they can expect to have the expected level of performance. How many times did they mention his age in the reports from Napoli, they are banking on continued improvement and development that matches that of a 21 year old. And I’m sure they did their due diligence making sure his age is accurate or he’s not far off from what he’s claiming.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Wow, now this thread has been derailed to age, instead of football....I pity some of una
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Wow, now this thread has been derailed to age, instead of football....I pity some of una
Most of the age-related rumors in the European press which affected African footballers was started by Africans. Many of the insult Kanu received was started by Nigerians and even on this forum. The Europeans picked up on it and assumed it was true because "the Nigerians who know him said so."

Truth is that there are some Nigerians who are very bitter that Osimhen is receiving success, which they will never receive in their life. And they will do whatever it takes to put a blot on his career. Watch the European press begin to pick this up and start running stories about it. Unfortunately, the African has always been his own worst enemy. Afterall many of their forefathers sold their family members into slavery, so treachery has always been an African problem. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Wow, now this thread has been derailed to age, instead of football....I pity some of una
Oga BP, so age no be part of football? So why the bobo's age dey every single report from Napoli regarding his transfer? Everyone here is applauding that Osimhen hasn't changed his age and we are genuinely excited that he will be a force for a long time! :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:Most of the age-related rumors in the European press which affected African footballers was started by Africans. Many of the insult Kanu received was started by Nigerians and even on this forum. The Europeans picked up on it and assumed it was true because "the Nigerians who know him said so."
Absolutely and shamefully true.
Truth is that there are some Nigerians who are very bitter that Osimhen is receiving success, which they will never receive in their life. And they will do whatever it takes to put a blot on his career.
That is hard to imagine for the normal football fan. His success is OUR success so I really can;t see anyone catching bad-belleh feelings if they have no stake in his career. So it can only be personal beef, which is entirely different. Frenemies, more like.
Watch the European press begin to pick this up and start running stories about it. Unfortunately, the African has always been his own worst enemy. Afterall many of their forefathers sold their family members into slavery, so treachery has always been an African problem. :oops:
Can't argue with that.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Most of the age-related rumors in the European press which affected African footballers was started by Africans. Many of the insult Kanu received was started by Nigerians and even on this forum. The Europeans picked up on it and assumed it was true because "the Nigerians who know him said so."
Truth is that there are some Nigerians who are very bitter that Osimhen is receiving success, which they will never receive in their life. And they will do whatever it takes to put a blot on his career.
That is hard to imagine for the normal football fan. His success is OUR success so I really can;t see anyone catching bad-belleh feelings if they have no stake in his career. So it can only be personal beef, which is entirely different. Frenemies, more like.
Watch the European press begin to pick this up and start running stories about it. Unfortunately, the African has always been his own worst enemy. Afterall many of their forefathers sold their family members into slavery, so treachery has always been an African problem. :oops:
Can't argue with that.
Bros, he's projecting his feelings, he's the type to pour sand sand in Ighalo's move to Manure and clap and laugh when he thought they wouldn't extend it, or Vic Mo's move to Inter celebrate that they have bought younger wingers in the transfer window so might not retain Moses, so he thinks others are like him...its sad actually :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Can we please start banning CEs who accuse our players of being overaged without any proof???. Im sick of reading sh!!t like this.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

What a story. God is good. :biggrin:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Who said this was a good documentary please I beg to differ This a very poor documentary
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Can't argue with that.
Bros, he's projecting his feelings, he's the type to pour sand sand in Ighalo's move to Manure and clap and laugh when he thought they wouldn't extend it, or Vic Mo's move to Inter celebrate that they have bought younger wingers in the transfer window so might not retain Moses, so he thinks others are like him...its sad actually :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cool story, bro
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

WHY I'M SKEPTICAL ABOUT PINNICK'S EURO STRATEGY

How many Victors are lost to inadequate facilities and official neglect while Pinnick seeks out ready-made Euro-Nigerians? By all means, recruit willing and able Europeans to play for Nigeria but there must be an emphasis on finding and developing talent that are born and living in Nigeria. After all, Nigeria is the only country where SE players are made. Why both a Euro and a local strategy cannot be pursued is beyond me.
Bell
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Travails of a African Player!

I can just imagine the number of dependants that he will now have. The thought of the number of people who think he is indebted to them is scary!

I pray that GOD will give him the strength and wisdom required during this difficult time.

Congrats to him.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Success dey good oh :clap:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC