Zizou na Oga Patapata!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
charlie
Egg
Egg
Zizou na Oga Patapata!

Post by charlie »

The bobo sabi coach sha no be small! Give me Zizou anyday over Klopp or that cheater Guardiola.
What he has done with an ageing squad with a nice injection of some serious young talent is the sign of true greatness!

Madrid! Madrid! MADRID CAMPEONES!!!! :thumbs:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: Zizou na Oga Patapata!

Post by joplass »

I came to the conclusion that Zidane is a silent killer. He coaches the game at hand and does not worry about having a particular style of playing. He is able to transform his team to match the challenge of the day. The method, not the style, is working for him.

quote="charlie"]The bobo sabi coach sha no be small! Give me Zizou anyday over Klopp or that cheater Guardiola.
What he has done with an ageing squad with a nice injection of some serious young talent is the sign of true greatness!

Madrid! Madrid! MADRID CAMPEONES!!!! :thumbs:[/quote]
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kudos
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Zizou is good but give me Klopp every day biko at beloved than Zizou.
As for that racist cheat call Pep,i will leave that for oga danfo to continue exposing the check book master
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Just crashed out of the UCL. Useless coach.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:Just crashed out of the UCL. Useless coach.
The better team won. That's for sure. But Varane is a completely useless defender. His two schoolboy errors cost them the two goals. Who said Varane is better than Van Dijk? Puhleeeze. :mad:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...good and enduring player can make bone headed mistake.
Those 2 error were a no no.
Good thing the coach na him country man, his place on the team is safe.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

mcal wrote:...good and enduring player can make bone headed mistake.

Thats the problem. The Algerian !!!diot will give his overrated Frenchmen like Varane a pass but will bench the likes of James R and Bale.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote:
The better team won. That's for sure. But Varane is a completely useless defender. His two schoolboy errors cost them the two goals. Who said Varane is better than Van Dijk? Puhleeeze. :mad:

And who kept faith with Verane in the 1st place? I can name 10 CBs that are better than Verane but ZZ will always start him alongside that thug Ramos cos he is french. Meanwhile he drove out the likes of James and Bale. Players who were far better than him at his prime.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:

Thats the problem. The Algerian !!!diot will give his overrated Frenchmen like Varane a pass but will bench the likes of James R and Bale.
So Bale and James should play centerback?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Learn to read English dummy. I said players like Verane. I never implied that they play the same position.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Learn to read English dummy. I said players like Verane. I never implied that they play the same position.
But then who should replace them? If Zidane doesn't play Varane, who will he replace him with that would be better? :???:

I didn't like his handling of Bale, but James is just not good enough (couldn't cut it at Bayern either). But he is not playing Varane because he's French, he's playing him because thats the best the team currently has.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

If Verane and Ramos are the best CBs at Real then your team has serious problems. ZZ had over a year to get rid of those 2 bums but instead focused on picking on Bale and James. BTW its a lie that James isnt good enough for Real. Did ZZ give him opportunities to play and prove himself? The answer is no. The guy has a bias for French players and is a terrible man manager. CR7 covered up his incompetence but now that he is gone all you have left is a version of Real that is being schooled by Man Shitty.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote:If Verane and Ramos are the best CBs at Real then your team has serious problems. ZZ had over a year to get rid of those 2 bums but instead focused on picking on Bale and James. BTW its a lie that James isnt good enough for Real. Did ZZ give him opportunities to play and prove himself? The answer is no. The guy has a bias for French players and is a terrible man manager. CR7 covered up his incompetence but now that he is gone all you have left is a version of Real that is being schooled by Man Shitty.
How was James at Bayern? Did Zizou also mess him up there? And how are CL and WC winning CBs bums? Bros, stick to wrestling abeg...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Varane and Ramos are among the top 5 CDs in the world with Sergio close to the top. Let’s not forget Varane played CD for a WC winnung side and was stellar. He’s also had at least one champs league victory. In fact he did the double in his WC year. True he had a stinker against Shitty and pretty much cost them the game. But doesn’t every player have at least one bad game?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

YUJAM wrote:Varane and Ramos are among the top 5 CDs in the world with Sergio close to the top. Let’s not forget Varane played CD for a WC winnung side and was stellar. He’s also had at least one champs league victory. In fact he did the double in his WC year. True he had a stinker against Shitty and pretty much cost them the game. But doesn’t every player have at least one bad game?
Varane has 4 CL victories.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:If Verane and Ramos are the best CBs at Real then your team has serious problems. ZZ had over a year to get rid of those 2 bums but instead focused on picking on Bale and James. BTW its a lie that James isnt good enough for Real. Did ZZ give him opportunities to play and prove himself? The answer is no. The guy has a bias for French players and is a terrible man manager. CR7 covered up his incompetence but now that he is gone all you have left is a version of Real that is being schooled by Man Shitty.
Both players are great, Varane has been solid all season and Ramos was missed today, has been been tied with Benzema as their best player this season for me. As for this bias you speak of they have they have four French players, one of them an on loan keeper who played less than ten games. Which of those players shouldn't been playing since according to you bias is the reason for their minutes.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

ohsee wrote:
I wouldn’t say he is a useless defender, he has held down Madrid numerous times but it wasn’t his game today.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Vatane has been solid for years, one bad game does not turn a player into a bad one. Sometimes all it takes to make a player jittery through a game is one serious mistake. The first mistake unsettled him because it was a costly one, very costly. The second was only a matter of time, when you are jittery and try to stay calm playing your normal fame ehem some strange things can happen. Like the second mistake, that was a player saying to himself calm down, calm down but his shattered nerves refused to heed the advice.

I don't think Varane is better than Van Dyke, but he is top top defender. Wait until Van Dyke makes how own howler.. Oops I forgot he already did against Arsenal when he was feeling cool with himself and gifted Arsenal their first of the two goals
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

oloye wrote:Vatane has been solid for years, one bad game does not turn a player into a bad one. Sometimes all it takes to make a player jittery through a game is one serious mistake. The first mistake unsettled him because it was a costly one, very costly. The second was only a matter of time, when you are jittery and try to stay calm playing your normal fame ehem some strange things can happen. Like the second mistake, that was a player saying to himself calm down, calm down but his shattered nerves refused to heed the advice.

I don't think Varane is better than Van Dyke, but he is top top defender. Wait until Van Dyke makes how own howler.. Oops I forgot he already did against Arsenal when he was feeling cool with himself and gifted Arsenal their first of the two goals
:D
Oga oloye, how you dey expose me and my man Van Dijk like this naw? :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
ohsee wrote:
I wouldn’t say he is a useless defender, he has held down Madrid numerous times but it wasn’t his game today.
OK, OK, I was just very mad at him yesterday and let my feelings get the better of me. Yes, he had a Real stinker of stinkers yesterday, but has held down the fort for both Real and France in the past.

Let us give credit to Pep. I don't like him, but he is one helluva coach. Imagine playing this crucial game with a short man non-centerback like Fernandinho, and nobody could exploit it, and nobody watching even noticed? I am beginning to fear that they will win this thing, especially with the format being used in this tourney. Who can stop them?