Zizou na Oga Patapata!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Zizou na Oga Patapata!

Post by bret- hart »

So Amie Jacquet is the reason why ZZ stomped on the Saudi Player and almost cost the that WC right??? Amie Jacquet is the reason why ZZ disappeared like Willi Willi vs Italy and Croatia right? Pa Ohsee stop it please :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

charlie wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Just crashed out of the UCL. Useless coach.
The better team won. That's for sure. But Varane is a completely useless defender. His two schoolboy errors cost them the two goals. Who said Varane is better than Van Dijk? Puhleeeze. :mad:

And who kept faith with Verane in the 1st place? I can name 10 CBs that are better than Verane but ZZ will always start him alongside that thug Ramos cos he is french. Meanwhile he drove out the likes of James and Bale. Players who were far better than him at his prime.
Chief, you think James and Bale were better than Zizou in his prime? Now I know you are just making jokes.

ZZ was overrated at his prime. How many games did he play at the 98 WC?? Remember he almost cost France that WC while at the same time costing France the 2006 WC as well. What were his stats while at Juve?? He scores fluke goals at the finals after his teammates do the heavy lifting and revisionists like you claim he is a s good as Pele and Maradona.

As for Bale and James, these guys are not French yet they carry their NTs on their backs and take then to higher heights. Colombia would be on Bolivia's level were it not for James. Bale is the reason why Wales is still a decent European team and not a whipping boy like Andorra. These are truly class players not guys like ZZ that hides behind world class players like Henry, Viera, Desally, Djokayeff, Thuram etc for France and Figo, R9, Raul, Hierro Guti for Real.
:D
OK. I am enjoying your ironic jokes. You are just trying to provoke people by being "controversial." By the way, I never claimed Zizou is as good as Pele and Maradona. I watched the sublime Zizou since 1996 for Juve and then Real, and I watched him play for his country. You think Youri Djorkaeff was better than Zidane? Boko, give me chance make I laff small. No, allow me to have a huge belly laugh jor. Remind me, how many FIFA World Player of the Year did Djorkaeff win again to match Zidane's 3? OK.

That France struggled against many teams in 1998 is down to Aime Jacquet's conservative coaching that emphasized defence over attack. Fluke goals in the 1998 final? Allow me to laff again. Zidane was the unquestioned star of that final game. He came to play, and terrorized Brazil every which way on that day. Just like he did in 2006. Till today, when Brazilians hear the name "Zidane," they crawl under their beds and cover their eyes. :D

You are judging a playmaker by the number of goals? That's funny. Zidane scores when it is necessary, when his forwards fail to do it. The mark of a great player.

What a "lucky" guy is this "incompetent" Zidane, who is not as good as Djorkaeff. One World Cup Championship as a player, and two world cup finals (you forget that old man Zidane carried France on his back to the finals of WC 2006. They did not begin to play until the old man woke up from his slumber); one Euro championship; 3 league titles with Juve and Real; one Champions League title. Then as a coach, the first to win 3 consecutive Champs league titles in the modern era; two league titles, one without Christiano. My God, he must be seriously competent in this matter of luck to have garnered so many honours as a player and as a coach.

Bros, you are wasting your time arguing logic with a mumu. Its pointless.

Let's not forget 2006 when Zizou almost singlehandedly carried a mediocre french team to another WC until Matterazi resorted to head games and Zizou lost his head (literally).

The mark of a true savant is that they seem to play at a different more deliberate pace. Zizou seemed to glide (not run) around the pitch snd the reason was he played a few steps ahead of everyone else. He was a true genius at the #10 position. Top 5 all time only behind Pele, Maradona and Messi.

Dude you are a fvvking 1diot. When you learn to debate like a human being let me know. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
The better team won. That's for sure. But Varane is a completely useless defender. His two schoolboy errors cost them the two goals. Who said Varane is better than Van Dijk? Puhleeeze. :mad:

And who kept faith with Verane in the 1st place? I can name 10 CBs that are better than Verane but ZZ will always start him alongside that thug Ramos cos he is french. Meanwhile he drove out the likes of James and Bale. Players who were far better than him at his prime.
Chief, you think James and Bale were better than Zizou in his prime? Now I know you are just making jokes.

ZZ was overrated at his prime. How many games did he play at the 98 WC?? Remember he almost cost France that WC while at the same time costing France the 2006 WC as well. What were his stats while at Juve?? He scores fluke goals at the finals after his teammates do the heavy lifting and revisionists like you claim he is a s good as Pele and Maradona.

As for Bale and James, these guys are not French yet they carry their NTs on their backs and take then to higher heights. Colombia would be on Bolivia's level were it not for James. Bale is the reason why Wales is still a decent European team and not a whipping boy like Andorra. These are truly class players not guys like ZZ that hides behind world class players like Henry, Viera, Desally, Djokayeff, Thuram etc for France and Figo, R9, Raul, Hierro Guti for Real.
OK. I am enjoying your ironic jokes. You are just trying to provoke people by being "controversial." By the way, I never claimed Zizou is as good as Pele and Maradona. I watched the sublime Zizou since 1996 for Juve and then Real, and I watched him play for his country. You think Youri Djorkaeff was better than Zidane? Boko, give me chance make I laff small. No, allow me to have a huge belly laugh jor. Remind me, how many FIFA World Player of the Year did Djorkaeff win again to match Zidane's 3? OK.

That France struggled against many teams in 1998 is down to Aime Jacquet's conservative coaching that emphasized defence over attack. Fluke goals in the 1998 final? Allow me to laff again. Zidane was the unquestioned star of that final game. He came to play, and terrorized Brazil every which way on that day. Just like he did in 2006. Till today, when Brazilians hear the name "Zidane," they crawl under their beds and cover their eyes. :D

You are judging a playmaker by the number of goals? That's funny. Zidane scores when it is necessary, when his forwards fail to do it. The mark of a great player.

What a "lucky" guy is this "incompetent" Zidane, who is not as good as Djorkaeff. One World Cup Championship as a player, and two world cup finals (you forget that old man Zidane carried France on his back to the finals of WC 2006. They did not begin to play until the old man woke up from his slumber); one Euro championship; 3 league titles with Juve and Real; one Champions League title. Then as a coach, the first to win 3 consecutive Champs league titles in the modern era; two league titles, one without Christiano. My God, he must be seriously competent in this matter of luck to have garnered so many honours as a player and as a coach.

Again he won those trophies while playing alongside even better players. Dude played alongside some of the GOATs of his generation. Of course he will look better than he is supposed to. He also coached a Real Madrid team that had a beast like CR7 on their Roster. Queen Futcha's biatch a$# would have coached that team to a UCL. Cmon now. CR7 is gone and that fool cant beat Man Shitty.

Again im not saying ZZ was a terrible player. He was overrated. He isnt as good as people like you make him out to be both as a player as as a coach.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

charlie wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Bros, you are wasting your time arguing logic with a mumu. Its pointless.

Let's not forget 2006 when Zizou almost singlehandedly carried a mediocre french team to another WC until Matterazi resorted to head games and Zizou lost his head (literally).

The mark of a true savant is that they seem to play at a different more deliberate pace. Zizou seemed to glide (not run) around the pitch snd the reason was he played a few steps ahead of everyone else. He was a true genius at the #10 position. Top 5 all time only behind Pele, Maradona and Messi.

A team that had the likes of Henry, Viera, Bartez, Sangnol, Thuram, Ribery is mediocre in your eyes?? Yea ok. I dont even know i even bother with morons like you.

Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Again he won those trophies while playing alongside even better players. Dude played alongside some of the GOATs of his generation. Of course he will look better than he is supposed to. He also coached a Real Madrid team that had a beast like CR7 on their Roster. Queen Futcha's biatch a$# would have coached that team to a UCL. Cmon now. CR7 is gone and that fool cant beat Man Shitty.

Again im not saying ZZ was a terrible player. He was overrated. He isnt as good as people like you make him out to be both as a player as as a coach.
You say it like City aren't an elite team, they are currently better than Real and have been for the past two years or so. The jury is still out on Zidane and I'm not as convinced of him as some here are but I don't believe he's as bad as you're making him out to be either.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

You say it like City aren't an elite team, they are currently better than Real and have been for the past two years or so. The jury is still out on Zidane and I'm not as convinced of him as some here are but I don't believe he's as bad as you're making him out to be either.
This is his first ever CL game he’s ever lost, EVER, and the jury is out on him? Even after 3 CL trophies and being the reigning La Liga champ, wowsers :mrgreen:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!