Manure vs Sevilla

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manure vs Sevilla

Post by danfo driver »

Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:80 million pounds defender ball watching. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It's unbelievable!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Just wrapping up the game. Think this one can be explained simply. Sevilla is a better team than Utd. True Utd had their chances in the first 15 mins of the 2nd half. But other than those instances, they controlled the ball better and were more cohesive and coordinated in their overall movement. The better team won imo
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:Just wrapping up the game. Think this one can be explained simply. Sevilla is a better team than Utd. True Utd had their chances in the first 15 mins of the 2nd half. But other than those instances, they controlled the ball better and were more cohesive and coordinated in their overall movement. The better team won imo
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Days like this, you begin to realize that very few people on CE know football.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

YUJAM wrote:Just wrapping up the game. Think this one can be explained simply. Sevilla is a better team than Utd. True Utd had their chances in the first 15 mins of the 2nd half. But other than those instances, they controlled the ball better and were more cohesive and coordinated in their overall movement. The better team won imo

I like to think Ole thought about this Seville and knew it inspected at controlling a game. Hence he left out Matic and McTominay and only had Fred and Pogba as central midfield and Bruno attacking.
He wanted to attack and harass.
But you then have to be clinical.

I guarantee you if Ole had put Matic and McTominay to hold and maybe Pogba or Bruno to attack he will still have faced the same issue.

Today Ole surprised me, that is one manager who should have gone for what Pep did yesterday
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...wrong goalie in goal. Romero should have, could have stopped both. Plus Lindelof and his big head partner no be am, and Fernandes, ohwell stock going down already. Everything shitty for them today, bad set from the coach. Sevilla were composed and ready to win.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

United didn't take their chances and it came back to bite them.

Also interesting on the team selection. Sometimes one gets lucky but not yesternight.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United created enough chances to change the outcome of the game but you have to clinical in front of goal, i will question the usage of the subs and when they were introduced, it was apparent we could not convert chances as early as the 70th minute, i would have taken off both Greenwood and Rashford who was having a terrible game, I still continue to question OGS game management skills, he does not give any type of confidence and should be sacked! he will not take united to the next level, also the defence pairing of Maguire and Lindelof is atrocious!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:United created enough chances to change the outcome of the game but you have to clinical in front of goal, i will question the usage of the subs and when they were introduced, it was apparent we could not convert chances as early as the 70th minute, i would have taken off both Greenwood and Rashford who was having a terrible game, I still continue to question OGS game management skills, he does not give any type of confidence and should be sacked! he will not take united to the next level, also the defence pairing of Maguire and Lindelof is atrocious!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: as good as PSG?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

One thing that pisses me off is the reduced use of Odion. Yet Mr Oghalo insists that he must play for that club when he is chopping bench at a lower rate.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cristao II wrote:One thing that pisses me off is the reduced use of Odion. Yet Mr Oghalo insists that he must play for that club when he is chopping bench at a lower rate.
...the 2 players (Martial and Rashford) he was brought in to replace got healthy and were shining or scantly shining until recently. I bet they will dump him back to China.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Odion was a stopgap. Stoke are recreating the Pulisian war horse. John Obi is checking in to playing the Amdy Faye role. Could Odion do the Kenwyne Jones or Momo Sidibe perhaps?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mcal wrote:
Cristao II wrote:One thing that pisses me off is the reduced use of Odion. Yet Mr Oghalo insists that he must play for that club when he is chopping bench at a lower rate.
...the 2 players (Martial and Rashford) he was brought in to replace got healthy and were shining or scantly shining until recently. I bet they will dump him back to China.
Of course hes gonna go back to China, this was a stop gap loan and he earns 4x more in salary there. It really would be dumb for him to try to stay, he's already proven himself he can hang at this level and played for his childhood club.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

maceo4 wrote:
mcal wrote:
Of course hes gonna go back to China, this was a stop gap loan and he earns 4x more in salary there. It really would be dumb for him to try to stay, he's already proven himself he can hang at this level and played for his childhood club.
...one need to weigh health vs earning during this unprecedented times. I agree the money huge over there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Manu stupidly did not consider playing the guy who took them this far.
Thanks God they are back in England.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

C'e solo l'Inter

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Outplayed United and handled Inter with ease!

Fantastic work by Lopetegui! Definitely deserved! :clap: :clap:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:Outplayed United and handled Inter with ease!

Fantastic work by Lopetegui! Definitely deserved! :clap: :clap:
After Madrid and Spain disrespected him he's gotten some vindication.