The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cally
Egg
Egg
The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Post by Cally »

Welcome to The Arsenal Football Club new season thread for 2020-2021.

2019-2020 witnessed lots of ups and downs, but saw the appointment of Mikel Arteta, and though the club finished the lowest they've ever at 8th position, they qualified for the Europa league by winning the FA Cup.

All the best this year to Mikel and the team!

Best wishes to all of our potential new signings!

Long live The Arsenal FC - The deeper the foundation, the stronger the fortress.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Sky reporting that Wolves are in advanced talks to sign Naitlind-Miles. I have mixed feelings on this deal. I think AMN can grow into a top player if played consistently
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

jdizzy wrote:Sky reporting that Wolves are in advanced talks to sign Naitlind-Miles. I have mixed feelings on this deal. I think AMN can grow into a top player if played consistently
....when u think this club have finally got it together, something like this brings u back to reality....smh
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Gooner1 wrote:
jdizzy wrote:Sky reporting that Wolves are in advanced talks to sign Naitlind-Miles. I have mixed feelings on this deal. I think AMN can grow into a top player if played consistently
....when u think this club have finally got it together, something like this brings u back to reality....smh
Take the money, an over-hype.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Cito wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
This in my opinion is a bad sale. Add to the fact that the coach was reportedly overriden on this is bad. The coach should be allowed to say who stays and who goes not the board or whoever up there.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

azuka wrote:
Cito wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
This in my opinion is a bad sale. Add to the fact that the coach was reportedly overriden on this is bad. The coach should be allowed to say who stays and who goes not the board or whoever up there.
The Arteta overriden story is all unsubstantiated tabloid yarns. Arteta and Edu are working together and i'll have to believe he will sanction any sales.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Meanwhile there was a time here people cursed this same AMN to high heaven ! How fickle we be fans :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

No knowing that it was Emeribe that nearly destroyed the boy. ..abeg sell o before we cant get a cent on him , we will congratulate him like Gnarby soon :).
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Niles is a solid backup. If some one wants to pay 20 MP for him you take it quickly.

Rumors:

Arsenal offered Belerin to PSG

PSG want to sign Guendouzi

Kolisinac in advanced talks with Schalke

Sokratis linked to Napoli
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

jdizzy wrote:
azuka wrote:
Cito wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
The Arteta overriden story is all unsubstantiated tabloid yarns. Arteta and Edu are working together and i'll have to believe he will sanction any sales.
Totally agree. Can’t see how Arteta can have his wishes overridden over a player
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Would happily sell Lacazette and take Suarez on a free for a season.
Please don’t sell Ainsley .:.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... senal.html

Could be an agent blowing smoke but apparently Gabby
turned down bigger offers 2 sign with the Gunners.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... senal.html

Could be an agent blowing smoke but apparently Gabby
turned down bigger offers 2 sign with the Gunners.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Only Napoli wanted him. And the reason he isnt playing for Napoli today is because he was tired of waiting for them to sell Koulibaly.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Man Utd also wanted Gabby.

I hope the Wolves rumor is true. 20 MP for Niles is good business. Arsenal scouts need to do their job and get us a young player that can be a backup CM or potential starter, under the radar signing. Find us the next Cesc for 3 MP.

Arsenal have some good young players coming up in Swanson, Jordi Osei tutu, Miguel Azeez and etc. I think Belerin will stay for another 1 or 2 years and then the club will sell him unless we can get 40MP or a huge transfer fee for Belerin this year.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:Man Utd also wanted Gabby.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In your mind, perhaps
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

danfo driver wrote:

Yeah I scout the enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQtQxbzUqfk[/video]

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Still refuse to watch a Man utd game.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Yeah I scout the enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQtQxbzUqfk[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am not going to watch that nonsense, because I know that the Glazers or Ed Woodward or Ole was not in that video. Neither was any official staff of Manchester United.

The only 3 clubs that moved for Gabriel was Napoli, Arsenal and Everton. Everton dropped out when it was clear that Gabriel has no plans to go there. Napoli had their offer accepted by Lille and Gabriel. However, the player was waiting for over a month and they still asked him to wait because they needed to shift Koulibaly and Maksimovic first.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

United wanted him. He told them he wanted to sign with Arsenal.

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote:Image
What is this doing in this thread? Arsenal didnt win it oh. Stop stealing Bayerns thunder biko...kai :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!