The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by Gooner1 »

EBERICHI EZE will be playing for Crystal Palace next season.....can't wait :thumb:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Gooner1 wrote:EBERICHI EZE will be playing for Crystal Palace next season.....can't wait :thumb:
I am confused how is this Arsenal related ? Is he and Arsenal loanee ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:EBERICHI EZE will be playing for Crystal Palace next season.....can't wait :thumb:
I am confused how is this Arsenal related ? Is he and Arsenal loanee ?
An ex Arsenal youth player who is going to play against AFC in the PL........is that related enough?
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

I wish yeye pipu can stop linking us to everybody.....Thiago, Coutinho, Partey, Aour. Haba! where do we have that kind of money from?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I wish yeye pipu can stop linking us to everybody.....Thiago, Coutinho, Partey, Aour. Haba! where do we have that kind of money from?
Chief lets just enjoy the news ,we are always link to guys from Eto'o,Ibra,Yaya Ronaldinho etc
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kajifu wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I wish yeye pipu can stop linking us to everybody.....Thiago, Coutinho, Partey, Aour. Haba! where do we have that kind of money from?
Chief lets just enjoy the news ,we are always link to guys from Eto'o,Ibra,Yaya Ronaldinho etc

let's just exchange Ozil for Messi, das all
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Dem Wan still Martinez
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

CARLOS CUESTA [JUVE], ANDREAS GEORGSON [BRENTFORD] AND MIGUEL MOLINA [ATLETICO MADRID] HAVE ALL JOINED MIKEL ARTETA’S COACHING STAFF -

Liking the brain trust :clap:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Which TV channel is USA showing beloved game?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Aston Villa rumored to have bid 10 MP for Martinez. They are not serious. If Kepa is worth 70 MP. Martinez at 27 is worth no less than 35 MP. A proven home grown Premiership player. What good is a backup GK when the midfield is weak. Arsenal should sell Martinez if we get a good offer.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

ohenhen1 wrote:Aston Villa rumored to have bid 10 MP for Martinez. They are not serious. If Kepa is worth 70 MP. Martinez at 27 is worth no less than 35 MP. A proven home grown Premiership player. What good is a backup GK when the midfield is weak. Arsenal should sell Martinez if we get a good offer.
Selling Martinez will be the dumbest thing the club has done. Leno will continue to cost us games playing out from the back...
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

elerineye wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Aston Villa rumored to have bid 10 MP for Martinez. They are not serious. If Kepa is worth 70 MP. Martinez at 27 is worth no less than 35 MP. A proven home grown Premiership player. What good is a backup GK when the midfield is weak. Arsenal should sell Martinez if we get a good offer.
Selling Martinez will be the dumbest thing the club has done. Leno will continue to cost us games playing out from the back...
Leno is a good GK. He has reduced his errors. Better with his feet. What good is a backup GK if your midfield is weak. Arsenal should sell either Leno or Martinez. One of them got to go for the right price, 35 MP at the minimum..
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

ohenhen1 wrote:
elerineye wrote:
Leno is a good GK. He has reduced his errors. Better with his feet. What good is a backup GK if your midfield is weak. Arsenal should sell either Leno or Martinez. One of them got to go for the right price, 35 MP at the minimum..

El-Neny???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I believe with just three new top signing and Auba staying we will as good as any top team in Europe and we can go for t he title.
Please give Arteta the players he demand.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:
elerineye wrote:
Dude Leno a poor keeper,nothing wrong to admit it.
You were one of those who were singing Walcott praise here when some of us say OX and Gnary are ahead of him.
Leno should be ship out to bench duty until he display he is better than the guy in stick now
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

What is wrong with t his boys,we should be 3 goals up against this Liverpool team.
This looks like those games we are the better t eam against top team then end up open nyash because of misses
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Is Sako the most underrated player in the game?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

We need take our lead to half time.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

How chances are we going to miss?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal should go for the title.We can fight for it.We look good so far with our stars not even available
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

ohenhen1 wrote:
elerineye wrote:
If that’s the case, Leno should go...
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

We are missing Dani. No creativity in the middle
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Maitland-Niles stays for me. 100%!
Niente Ÿ impossibile!