Transfer Rumours

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by Otitokoro »

Shhh...
Ayo Akinfe's "Logic" strikes again
:rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I fail to see how Porto can sign Zaidu Sanusi when he only just broke into the Santa Clara team post-lockdown. He made his league debut after the restart, so no one has seen enough of him yet to offer him a five year deal.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/08/ ... enerbahce/

Samuel Kalu on loan to Fernebache. He's really going to have to ball like crazy to make SE as a starter. Hope it works out.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/08/ ... enerbahce/

Samuel Kalu on loan to Fernebache. He's really going to have to ball like crazy to make SE as a starter. Hope it works out.
Oh well...good luck to the lad...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/08/ ... enerbahce/

What's up all these kalus and uches that never seem to reach their peak before they start dropping off?

Ike Uche- Once a feared striker with Villarreal and SE but never seem to be able to last.

Kalu Uche - Another Good player but only for a couple yrs with SE just like his brother.

There was also a big striker called Kalu that flattered to deceive. Now it's Samuel Kalu's turn. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

What's up all these kalus and uches that never seem to reach their peak before they start dropping off?

Ike Uche- Once a feared striker with Villarreal and SE but never seem to be able to last.

Kalu Uche - Another Good player but only for a couple yrs with SE just like his brother.

There was also a big striker called Kalu that flattered to deceive. Now it's Samuel Kalu's turn. :laugh:
Its seems since that scare at the ANC where he collapsed, bobo has not been the same. Hopefully he can get his mojo back away from Bordeaux.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I fail to see how Porto can sign Zaidu Sanusi when he only just broke into the Santa Clara team post-lockdown. He made his league debut after the restart, so no one has seen enough of him yet to offer him a five year deal.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That's not Zaidu in the photo.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Owngoal is reporting that Awaziem is about to join Boavista on loan; this will definitely be a step backwards. How do u go from Porto to Nantes to Laliga then back to Portugal? The boy deserves better than this.
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Yes, Boavista is a step down, however, Awazeim may not have any other options at the moment. He started the season strong with Leganes and at one time was even linked with Sevilla. However, he did have a few shaky performances after the restart that may have affected his stock.

He's a talented player. Hope he does enough in one season to secure a permanent move to a bigger club if he goes to Boavista.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Owngoal is reporting that Awaziem is about to join Boavista on loan; this will definitely be a step backwards. How do u go from Porto to Nantes to Laliga then back to Portugal? The boy deserves better than this.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

olu wrote:Yes, Boavista is a step down, however, Awazeim may not have any other options at the moment. He started the season strong with Leganes and at one time was even linked with Sevilla. However, he did have a few shaky performances after the restart that may have affected his stock.

He's a talented player. Hope he does enough in one season to secure a permanent move to a bigger club if he goes to Boavista.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Owngoal is reporting that Awaziem is about to join Boavista on loan; this will definitely be a step backwards. How do u go from Porto to Nantes to Laliga then back to Portugal? The boy deserves better than this.
Gotta seize your opportunities when they come, unfortunately this past season showed that he was good in possession, but not a very good central defender as far as pure defending is concerned. But I thought he did enough for another lower La Liga team to give him a shot as he's young and improving. I don't know about this Boavista move sha...sucks that Porto still don't have a spot for him...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Onazi's proposed transfer to Crotone is hanging in the balance. Despite passing the medicals, the club are offering him a " pay as you play" deal because of his recent injury record. He has turned down the proposal.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:Onazi's proposed transfer to Crotone is hanging in the balance. Despite passing the medicals, the club are offering him a " pay as you play" deal because of his recent injury record. He has turned down the proposal.
Kai, thats messed up. :scared: I still don't know why he tried to come back earlier than he clearly should have, he was visibly hobbling for some of those Trabzonspor games before reinjuring himself. I hope it works out, b/c he does seem to be back fully fit.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:Onazi's proposed transfer to Crotone is hanging in the balance. Despite passing the medicals, the club are offering him a " pay as you play" deal because of his recent injury record. He has turned down the proposal.
Kai, thats messed up. :scared: I still don't know why he tried to come back earlier than he clearly should have, he was visibly hobbling for some of those Trabzonspor games before reinjuring himself. I hope it works out, b/c he does seem to be back fully fit.
Eddy deserves a break; I hope they can work it out.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:

Samuel Kalu staying at Bordeaux.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

So another owngoal scored....mschew
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the issue here isn't owngoal the issue here nah kongi who keeps posting the trash fake stories
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Good.

I dont know why these players want to move to a mediocre league.

Work on your game at Bordeaux and stop being a diva.

Even has Maja to keep him company.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He even has Rohr living in Bordeaux with him!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

So another owngoal scored....mschew
He did agree a transfer to Fernabache but Rohr talked him out of it.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:He even has Rohr living in Bordeaux with him!

Where? in that Brothel **** owns?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Awaziem joins Boavista on loan.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:Awaziem joins Boavista on loan.
Dang.... Well, gotta do what u gotta do. Hooefully he xan rebound and get a better team. I think Ajayi will definitely be ahead of him in the SE pecking order. We really need more defenders in top teams, i was hoping he'd be one to move up.
OCCUPY NFF!!
MAIDABOI
Egg
Egg

Post by MAIDABOI »

Aina to Fulham?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

MAIDABOI wrote:Aina to Fulham?
Officially confirmed, very good move for him.