Enyimba have written to Medeama of Ghana over Goal keeper

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Enyimba have written to Medeama of Ghana over Goal keeper

Post by Purity »

Enyimba of Nigeria have written to Medeama SC
of Ghana over the possible transfer of goalkeeper Eric Ofori-Antwi .

Medeama are ready to sell the highly rated goalkeeper to the Nigerian giants if the offer right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM1_kmW ... e=emb_logo
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Enyimba have written to Medeama of Ghana over Goal keepe

Post by ANC »

:lol:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Purity wrote:Enyimba of Nigeria have written to Medeama SC
of Ghana over the possible transfer of goalkeeper Eric Ofori-Antwi .

Medeama are ready to sell the highly rated goalkeeper to the Nigerian giants if the offer right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM1_kmW ... e=emb_logo

Is he currently considered for the Black Stars?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Yes, One of the best in Ghana league.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

This is Naija idea of importing foreign players
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Rawlings wrote:This is Naija idea of importing foreign players
What’s wrong with it, they probably tried emailing but when that failed they resulted to primitive ways of communication.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Let's face it, the Nigerian league is the EPL of West Africa. What Ghananese player won't jump at the chance to move to Nigerian league, if for nothing else, to visit the Niger Delta part of Lagos (not Makoko o), the Garden City (before Aba traders invaded the place), Owerri (for our students culture), and the SW (Ekiti, Ogun, Ibadan, and Ondo) so they can feel at home fertilizing the soil in public?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

1naija wrote:
Let's face it, the Nigerian league is the EPL of West Africa. What Ghananese player won't jump at the chance to move to Nigerian league, if for nothing else, to visit the Niger Delta part of Lagos (not Makoko o), the Garden City (before Aba traders invaded the place), Owerri (for our students culture), and the SW (Ekiti, Ogun, Ibadan, and Ondo) so they can feel at home fertilizing the soil in public?
:scared:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote:
the Nigerian league is the EPL of West Africa? OMG, then West Africa is in deep $#%

That reminds me of a cousin of mine, who had one of those Russian LADA SUVs, in my village Afuze.
He and all the villagers called it a Range Rover.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1naija wrote:
It certainly is...
We have players from all across West and Central Africa in the NPFL.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... nsu-980248
Sports News of Monday, 15 June 2020
No Ghanaian club can pay what I earn at Enugu Rangers - Nana Bonsu

Click to read all about coronavirus →
Ghanaian goalkeeper Nana Bonsu has revealed that no Ghanaian club can afford the salary he currently earns at Nigerian tip flight side Enugu Rangers.

Bonsu has had spells in Ghana with clubs like AshantiGold SC, Real Tamale United, Berekum Chelsea, Heart of Lions and Liberty Professionals.

He has startlingly revealed that the highest amount of money he earned while representing these five clubs was ?400 cedis.

He disclosed this in an interview with Kumasi based Wontumi Radio.

“I played for 5 clubs in Ghana but my salary wasn’t even up to 500 cedis as a player,” he told Wontumi Radio.

“AshGold was the club that paid me much but I was receiving 400 cedis then to RTU they were also paying me 300 cedis, for Liberty Professionals I was receiving just 50 cedis and that was 2005/06, Berekum Chelsea did pay me 200 cedis; Lions too I was receiving 300 cedis,” he narrated.

When asked about how much he has been earning at his current side Enugu Rangers, an evasive and tactical Nana Bonsu replied “No club in Ghana can pay what am receiving here as salary so I won’t bother myself to reveal that to the public, no club and I say no club can pay what am receiving now.”

The issue of salaries earned by local based footballers have often been up for discussions on media platforms considering how meager they are.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti wrote:https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... nsu-980248
Sports News of Monday, 15 June 2020
No Ghanaian club can pay what I earn at Enugu Rangers - Nana Bonsu

Click to read all about coronavirus →
Ghanaian goalkeeper Nana Bonsu has revealed that no Ghanaian club can afford the salary he currently earns at Nigerian tip flight side Enugu Rangers.

Bonsu has had spells in Ghana with clubs like AshantiGold SC, Real Tamale United, Berekum Chelsea, Heart of Lions and Liberty Professionals.

He has startlingly revealed that the highest amount of money he earned while representing these five clubs was ?400 cedis.

He disclosed this in an interview with Kumasi based Wontumi Radio.

“I played for 5 clubs in Ghana but my salary wasn’t even up to 500 cedis as a player,” he told Wontumi Radio.

“AshGold was the club that paid me much but I was receiving 400 cedis then to RTU they were also paying me 300 cedis, for Liberty Professionals I was receiving just 50 cedis and that was 2005/06, Berekum Chelsea did pay me 200 cedis; Lions too I was receiving 300 cedis,” he narrated.

When asked about how much he has been earning at his current side Enugu Rangers, an evasive and tactical Nana Bonsu replied “No club in Ghana can pay what am receiving here as salary so I won’t bother myself to reveal that to the public, no club and I say no club can pay what am receiving now.”

The issue of salaries earned by local based footballers have often been up for discussions on media platforms considering how meager they are.
WOW, Rawlings don pick race :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

lol