Ndidi: Tottenham Rumor

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi: Tottenham Rumor

Post by maceo4 »

Bell wrote:
deanotito wrote:I just cannot believe that the big European clubs are about to start another season leaving Ndidi at Leicester. This is nuts and retarded

WHAT'S NEW THERE?

They also left JayJay at Bolton.
Bell
JJ’s situation was very different, just seems no one is willing to meet Leicester’s valuation of the bobo, Samu might have the same issue at Villarreal until he has a real breakout season. I dunno why they put 100milly on his head...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

deanotito wrote:I just cannot believe that the big European clubs are about to start another season leaving Ndidi at Leicester. This is nuts and retarded
Why are you surprised? Ndidi is a Black man (player). Had he been a White man, your surprise woukd have been understood
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Odas wrote:
Why are you surprised? Ndidi is a Black man (player). Had he been a White man, your surprise woukd have been understood
This has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with the fact that Leicester City does not sell its players cheap. If West Ham can - with a straight face - demand 80 million for Declan Rice, surely Ndidi's valuation is reasonably pegged at 100 million. At that valuation how many buyers are in the market? That's the problem. Leicester is not pressed to sell so if a buying club does not meet or come close to their valuation, they won't budge.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

green4life wrote:
Odas wrote:
This has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with the fact that Leicester City does not sell its players cheap. If West Ham can - with a straight face - demand 80 million for Declan Rice, surely Ndidi's valuation is reasonably pegged at 100 million. At that valuation how many buyers are in the market? That's the problem. Leicester is not pressed to sell so if a buying club does not meet or come close to their valuation, they won't budge.

Brother, I’ve often said that Ndidi is worth 2 players. The best statistical DM in Europe for 4 years running and no one wants to cough up 50m pounds???
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

green4life wrote:
Odas wrote:
G4L,

Your point is well taken. In fact, I believe that the market clearly is/will be affected by the COVID situation when it is all done. The fact that team's had to put-off wages, incomes declined, plus other funding issues should mean a depressed market. If the market is not depressed then football is seriously troubled, IMHO.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote:
green4life wrote:
Odas wrote:

Brother, I’ve often said that Ndidi is worth 2 players. The best statistical DM in Europe for 4 years running and no one wants to cough up 50m pounds???
Lol go buy him then for your team :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

deanotito wrote:[
Thomas Partey is better than him
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar