BARCA IN TURMOIL!! Messi declares WAR against Barcelona!!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BARCA IN TURMOIL!! Messi declares WAR against Barcelona!

Post by txj »

Leo Messi has granted an interview to Goal.com this morning that we reproduce in full given his importance in which he confirms that he is still at Barça and his differences with president Josep Maria Bartomeu .

Messi and his communication with Bartomeu and Barça
Why did you tell Barça that you could go?

Messi: “I told the club, above all, the president, that I wanted to go. I've been telling him all year. He believed it was time to step aside. I believed that the club needed more young people, new people and I thought my time in Barcelona was over, feeling very sorry because I always said that I wanted to finish my career here. It was a very difficult year, I suffered a lot in training, in games and in the dressing room. Everything became very difficult for me and there came a time when I considered looking for new goals, new airs. It did not come because of the Champions League result against Bayern, the decision had been thinking about it for a long time. I told the president and well, the president always said that at the end of the season I could decide if I wanted to go or if I wanted to stay and in the end he did not end up keeping his word ”.

Have you ever felt lonely?

Messi: “No… I didn't feel alone. Not alone. Those who are always have been by my side. That is enough for me and strengthens me. But I did feel hurt by things that I heard from people, from journalism, from people questioning my Barcelonismo and saying things that I think I didn't deserve. It also helped me to see who is who. This world of football that is very difficult and there are many very false people. This has happened has helped me to recognize many false people that I had in another consideration. It hurt me when my love for this club was questioned. No matter how much I go or stay, my love for Barça will never change ”.

Everything has been heard. The money factor, Messi's friends. What has hurt the most after 20 years defending the Barça shirt?

Messi: “A bit of everything, Messi's friends, the money thing… many things that have been said have hurt. I always put the club before anything else. I had the possibility of leaving Barça many times. The money? Every year I was able to leave and earn more money than at Barcelona. I always said that this was my home and it was what I felt and feel. Better than here it is difficult. I felt that I needed a change and new goals, new things "

In the end it is very difficult to give up twenty years, a whole life, a family that is in Barcelona, ​​a city ... And that is what weighs more when making a decision ... Because I understand that in the end you stay in Barcelona no? You are still at Barcelona ...

Messi: “Of course it took me a lot to decide. It does not come from the Bayern result, it comes from many things. I always said I wanted to end here and I always said I wanted to stay here. That he wanted a winning project and win titles with the club to continue expanding the legend of Barcelona at the title level. And the truth is that there has been no project or anything for a long time, they juggle and cover holes as things go by. As I said before, I always thought about the welfare of my family and the club "

Messi and the family drama
What happens when you tell your family that you can leave Barcelona?

Messi: “When I communicated this to my wife and children it was a barbaric drama. The whole family crying, my children did not want to leave Barcelona, ​​nor did they want to change schools. I looked further and I want to compete at the highest level, win titles, compete in the Champions League. You can win or lose it, because it is very difficult, but you have to compete. At least compete it and let us not pass the Rome, Liverpool, Lisbon. All that he did led me to think about that decision that I did not carry out. We go back to the beginning ... I thought and we were sure that I was free, the president always said that at the end of the season I could decide if I stayed or not and now they hold on to the fact that I did not say it before June 10 when it turns out that on June 10 June we were competing for the League in the middle of this shitty virus and this disease that altered all the dates. And this is the reason why I am going to continue in the club ... Now I am going to continue in the club because the president told me that the only way to leave was to pay the 700 million clause, that this is impossible, and then there was another way it was to go to trial. I would never go to court against Barça because it is the club that I love, which gave me everything since I arrived, it is the club of my life, I have made my life here, Barça gave me everything and I gave it everything, I never know It crossed my mind to take Barça to trial ”.

Is that what has hurt you the most, that there are those who think you could have hurt Barça? You have been defending the club for years and being the flag of FC Bacelona. Has it hurt you that they doubt your barcelonismo?

Messi: “It has hurt me a lot that things are published against me and above all, that false things are published. Or that they came to think that I could go to trial against Barça in order to benefit. I would never do such a thing. I repeat, I wanted to go and it was my right, because the contract said that I could be released. And it's not 'I'm leaving and that's it'. I was leaving and it cost me a lot. I wanted to go because I was thinking of living my last years of football happily. The latter did not find happiness within the club "

That is vital. Be happy. You are a born winner. You are in a team that fights for titles and in recent seasons Barça has not competed in Europe. You are going to continue leading the team at Barça. But something will have to change at Barça, right? Something will have to change at the sports level, right?

Messi: “I am going to continue at Barça and my attitude is not going to change no matter how much I have wanted to go. I will do my best. I always want to win, I am competitive and I don't like to lose anything. I always want the best for the club, for the dressing room and for myself. I said at the time that it was not giving us to win the Champions League. Actually, now I don't know what will happen. There is a new coach and a new idea. That's good, but then we have to see how the team responds and if it will give us or not to compete. What I can say is that I'm staying and I'm going to give my best "

What was the first thing you thought when there were people that you could leave and that you really didn't care about Barcelona? What was the first thing you thought? Feeling of rage?

Messi: “I felt a lot of pain that my Barcelonism was doubted, with how grateful I am to this club. I love him and I'm not going to be better here than anywhere. Still I have the right to decide. I was going to look for new goals and new challenges. And tomorrow I could go back, because here in Barcelona I have everything. My son, my family, grew up here and are from here. There was nothing wrong with leaving at that time. I needed it, the club needed it and it was good for everyone "

Family is something very important in your life. Your father has had a bad time, your wife too, your children What have they asked you? What have they told you? They may have said 'dad, this', 'dad the other' ... Did they watch television and ask you something?

Messi: “All this time it has been hard for everyone. He was clear about what he wanted, he had assumed it and said it. My wife with all the pain of her soul supported and accompanied me ... "

But the important member of the family is Mateo ...

Messi: (Laughter) “... Yes, Mateo is still young and he doesn't realize what it means to go somewhere else and make your life for a few years elsewhere. Thiago yes, he is bigger. He heard something on TV and found out something and asked. I didn't want to know anything about being able to leave, have to live in a new school, or make new friends. He cried to me and said “let's not go”, I repeat that it was hard, really. It was understandable. It happened to me. It is very difficult to make a decision "

And to anyone. Of course, it's 20 years, that's a lifetime. You came to Barcelona at the age of your children now. That gets harder. There are two fundamental things that people would like to know ... Do you stay at Barça, do you lead the team again? An optimistic message for Barcelona fans for the future?

Messi: “As always. I am going to give my best, we will do my best to fight for all the objectives and hopefully I can dedicate myself to the people who have had a bad time. I had a bad time this year, but it is hypocritical to say that if you compare it with people who have really had a bad time with the virus, with people who have lost family members and who have lost many things. Hopefully I can give my best and dedicate victories to all those people who accompany us from above and to their families, to be able to dedicate the best to those people who are having a bad time and that we can overcome once and for all we can overcome this virus and return to The normality"

Messi and the famous burofax
The famous burofax. There has been a lot of talk about Messi being badly advised and badly advised by the decision to communicate that you wanted to leave by burofax. Why did you decide to send that burofax? What did you want to demonstrate? What was your position?

Messi: “The burofax was to make it official in some way. Throughout the year I had been telling the president that I wanted to leave, that the time had come to seek new illusions and new directions in my career. He told me all the time: 'We'll talk, no, this and that,' but nothing. To put it in some way, the president did not give me 'ball' what he was saying. Sending the burofax was making it official that I wanted to go and that I was free and the optional year I was not going to use it and I wanted to go. It was not to make a mess, or to go against the club, but the way to make it official because my decision had been made ... "

If you hadn't sent the burofax, maybe everything would have been forgotten and no one would have listened ...

Messi: “Sure. If I don't send the burofax, it's like nothing happens, I have the optional year I had and the year continued. What they say is that I did not say it before June 10, but I repeat, we were in the middle of all the competitions and it was not the moment. But apart from that, the president always told me 'when the season is over, you decide if you stay or leave', he never set a date, and well, it was simply to make the club official that he was not following, but not to get into a fight because I did not want to fight. with the club ”.
https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/f ... barca.html
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Unfortunately, Messi wasn't willing drag his club to court so we don't know how this would've transpired going the legal route. Also, given the length of time it takes for a legal dispute to be concluded (through courts) in consideration of remaining time under the transfer window left Messi with few options. Sometimes in life, you have a bad deck of cards and you try to make the most out of the situation. It's like in poker: You can either fold before the flop or you can play your cards all the way through the river and let the chips fall where they may.

But to get this far, Messi's Lawyers had to make a legal argument no matter how weak as opposed to summarily giving up like some other lawyer would've advised them to do. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:Unfortunately, Messi wasn't willing drag his club to court so we don't know how this would've transpired going the legal route. Also, given the length of time it takes for a legal dispute to be concluded (through courts) in consideration of remaining time under the transfer window left Messi with few options. Sometimes in life, you have a bad deck of cards and you try to make the most out of the situation. It's like in poker: You can either fold before the flop or you can play your cards all the way through the river and let the chips fall where they may.

But to get this far, Messi's Lawyers had to make a legal argument no matter how weak as opposed to summarily giving up like some other lawyer would've advised them to do. :D
Eziokwu! :woot:

Practicing law like an ambulance chaser isn't the best way to become a top lawyer. :oops: :lol: :lol: I know exactly the argument I would have made, which would have gotten Messi to Man City this year, and every top lawyer knows how it would have been navigated. What I advised you was that the doctrine of "force majeure" was a no-go area because it completely made zero sense! its almost like a criminal defendant who was on trial for theft and his defense is "estoppel." :rotf: :rotf: it makes zero sense! you are literally trying to force a square peg into a round hole. To even make it worse, you kept arguing with your chest :lol: :lol:

It was quite shocking, considering it was the typical mistake first year law students make. You see it a lot with summer associates who are trying to force something, where there is nothing just because they feel they have to get a result. That is NOT the best practice of law my brother. I hope you work on your craft and improve. Even in law, there is talent and then there are those who work very hard to get to where talent is. I am sure you can do it. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:Sometimes in life, you have a bad deck of cards and you try to make the most out of the situation. It's like in poker: You can either fold before the flop or you can play your cards all the way through the river and let the chips fall where they may.
And by the way, this right here is such terrible advise. Who is going to pay the racked up legal fees, court costs and other incidentals, while you are dragging your client through the river, and waiting for the chips to fall where they may? Good lord! I truly hope this is not actually how you practice? :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

@Danfo, you're unwittingly making a mockery of yourself with these childish references of 1st year law students but if it makes you sleep better at night, you can carry on. Generally speaking, Force majeure is a clause in a contract that removes or suspends liability for natural and unavoidable catastrophes that interrupt the expected course of events and prevent participants from fulfilling obligations. Messi knew he was in a tight spot however he wanted to leave. His lawyers didn't have a strong case but did their best under the circumstances.

Messi's lawyers must also be worse than first year law students since they made a legal argument on his behalf based on the end of last season being extended beyond June due to the unforeseen circumstances of the pandemic:
... the player is convinced Fifa’s guidance to all clubs and players during the peak of the pandemic meant any pre-existing dates would be extended beyond the completion of the delayed campaigns.The governing body stressed the spirit of the contracts should be honoured, and with Messi finally submitting his request just two days after the rescheduled Champions League final, it is claimed that is what he has done. https://www.the-sun.com/sport/1395648/l ... ree-agent/
Their position is based on the fact that the June 10th deadline was arrived at by calculating 10 days from the end of the season.

See also another quote where Messi's 1st YR law school legal team further attribute the adverse impact of the pandemic in extending the season beyond the norm:
The player's representatives claim the clause allowing him to leave the club for free should still be valid because the season was pushed back by the coronavirus pandemic. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-04/ ... e/12629112[/b]
When a lawyer has a weak case, sometimes a lawyer they makes legal arguments to shake the proverbial tree and see what happens. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. I have done it many times over the years and generated favorable financial results for my clients from otherwise seemingly lost causes. Here Messi's 1st yr law school level legal team following a similar principle:
Today's letter, however, does indicate that the Messi camp believe they have legal arguments (how solid is yet to be seen) that the buy-out clause does not apply and the player can leave for free. This may be a tactical manoeuvre on the part of the Messi team, attempting to lead Barcelona into thinking there is a possibility the player will leave for free and making it more likely the club will accept a negotiated departure, with a fee of somewhere far less than €700 million, but still worthwhile business for a player who has decided he no longer wants to play at the Camp Nou. https://en.as.com/en/2020/09/04/footbal ... 34129.html
Anyway, 5 pages later, you still have not been able to formulate 1 legal theory in favor of Messi. Running away from difficult legal situations is not a solution. Where is your solution since you are a sharp lawyer?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:Sometimes in life, you have a bad deck of cards and you try to make the most out of the situation. It's like in poker: You can either fold before the flop or you can play your cards all the way through the river and let the chips fall where they may.
And by the way, this right here is such terrible advise. Who is going to pay the racked up legal fees, court costs and other incidentals, while you are dragging your client through the river, and waiting for the chips to fall where they may? Good lord! I truly hope this is not actually how you practice? :oops:
I doubt you have ever practiced law in your life. You sound so juvenile to be an Attorney. Perhaps you work as a paralegal babysitting 1st year law clerks and interns in a law firm. Na you sabi.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Unfortunately, I am quite busy watching videos of Osimhen on youtube and will not be reading your first year law student legal reasoning. :taunt:

green4life wrote:@Danfo, you're unwittingly making a mockery of yourself with these childish references of 1st year law students but if it makes you sleep better at night, you can carry on. Generally speaking, Force majeure is a clause in a contract that removes or suspends liability for natural and unavoidable catastrophes that interrupt the expected course of events and prevent participants from fulfilling obligations. Messi knew he was in a tight spot however he wanted to leave. His lawyers didn't have a strong case but did their best under the circumstances.

Messi's lawyers must also be worse than first year law students since they made a legal argument on his behalf based on the end of last season being extended beyond June due to the unforeseen circumstances of the pandemic:
... the player is convinced Fifa’s guidance to all clubs and players during the peak of the pandemic meant any pre-existing dates would be extended beyond the completion of the delayed campaigns.The governing body stressed the spirit of the contracts should be honoured, and with Messi finally submitting his request just two days after the rescheduled Champions League final, it is claimed that is what he has done. https://www.the-sun.com/sport/1395648/l ... ree-agent/
Their position is based on the fact that the June 10th deadline was arrived at by calculating 10 days from the end of the season.

See also another quote where Messi's 1st YR law school legal team further attribute the adverse impact of the pandemic in extending the season beyond the norm:
The player's representatives claim the clause allowing him to leave the club for free should still be valid because the season was pushed back by the coronavirus pandemic. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-04/ ... e/12629112[/b]
When a lawyer has a weak case, sometimes a lawyer they makes legal arguments to shake the proverbial tree and see what happens. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. I have done it many times over the years and generated favorable financial results for my clients from otherwise seemingly lost causes. Here Messi's 1st yr law school level legal team following a similar principle:
Today's letter, however, does indicate that the Messi camp believe they have legal arguments (how solid is yet to be seen) that the buy-out clause does not apply and the player can leave for free. This may be a tactical manoeuvre on the part of the Messi team, attempting to lead Barcelona into thinking there is a possibility the player will leave for free and making it more likely the club will accept a negotiated departure, with a fee of somewhere far less than €700 million, but still worthwhile business for a player who has decided he no longer wants to play at the Camp Nou. https://en.as.com/en/2020/09/04/footbal ... 34129.html
Anyway, 5 pages later, you still have not been able to formulate 1 legal theory in favor of Messi. Running away from difficult legal situations is not a solution. Where is your solution since you are a sharp lawyer?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I doubt you have ever practiced law in your life. You sound so juvenile to be an Attorney. Perhaps you work as a paralegal babysitting 1st year law clerks and interns in a law firm. Na you sabi.
:lol: :lol: I never told you I was an attorney. But you told me that you made a lot of money writing demand letters like an ambulance chaser! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Imagine I, without a law degree nor license and serving as a babysitting-paralegal, yet, I, took your legal argument and used it to clean yansh! :oops: :oops: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Force Majeure ko, Forceful Majorie ni! :D You better go and work on your craft, and stop writing demand letters begging every tom, d#$% and harry for money. :taunt:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

N/A
Last edited by balo on Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:lol: :lol: I never told you I was an attorney. But you told me that you made a lot of money writing demand letters like an ambulance chaser! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Imagine I, without a law degree nor license and serving as a babysitting-paralegal, yet, I, took your legal argument and used it to clean yansh! :oops: :oops: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Force Majeure ko, Forceful Majorie ni! :D You better go and work on your craft, and stop writing demand letters begging every tom, d#$% and harry for money. :taunt:
You mean same legal reasoning & argument Messi's 'ambulance chasing' legal team also relied on? See how clueless you've been all along while pretending to be a lawyer? No wonder 5 pages later you still haven't been able to come up with one legal theory in support of Messi while arguing blindly and cluelessly.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
You mean same legal reasoning & argument Messi's 'ambulance chasing' legal team also relied on? See how clueless you've been all along while pretending to be a lawyer? No wonder 5 pages later you still haven't been able to come up with one legal theory in support of Messi while arguing blindly and cluelessly.
Stop lying. They NEVER "relied" on your Force Majeure. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to give you one advice, for free. You should pay attention to your CLE courses, and dont just complete them because you have to. :D

And two questions: what law school did you attend? is it accredited?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So the end of this long thread of legal ramblings or miseducation ends with Messi staying and somehow this troublesome danfo being right ??

Hmmm make i no find danfo trouble :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:So the end of this long thread of legal ramblings or miseducation ends with Messi staying and somehow this troublesome danfo being right ??

Bro, like I said, there is talent (like us) and then, there are those who have to work very very very hard just to get to where talent is. :D

These are things I can analyze in my sleep! :taunt: :lol: :lol:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Siddonlook11 wrote:So the end of this long thread of legal ramblings or miseducation ends with Messi staying and somehow this troublesome danfo being right ??

I also notice the law angle debate has somewhat ground to a halt, is it correct to assume Danfo won :rotf:

Interesting though, i will re-read from the start.

But guys i used to have arguments about Messi, he is a quitter, i realised this when he quit Argentina temporarily.
He works well when things are going mostly OK.

I wish this saga had happened when he was younger, when he would have had a fair shot at proving everyone wrong.

He is a great footballer mind you.

This is like the end of the era of Ronaldo and Messi. A very good era, they are the only ones who deserved those top accolades :thumb:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

benteke wrote:

I also notice the law angle debate has somewhat ground to a halt, is it correct to assume Danfo won :rotf:

But guys i used to have arguments about Messi, he is a quitter, i realised this when he quit Argentina temporarily.

I wish this saga had happened when he was younger, when he would have had a fair shot at proving everyone wrong.

This is like the end of the era of Ronaldo and Messi. A very good era, they are the only ones who deserved those top accolades :thumb:
Can we really say who won as Messi choose not to pursue the legal angle implying in his interview he knows he’s in the right and would win but his love for the club wouldn’t allow him drag them through litigation....basically he’d rather just wait another year and get out clean without having to do all that.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmmm btw how long is the Barca contract for Koeman ? If the rumours are true about this dutch influx, he will not last o.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

maceo4 wrote:
benteke wrote:

Can we really say who won as Messi choose not to pursue the legal angle implying in his interview he knows he’s in the right and would win but his love for the club wouldn’t allow him drag them through litigation....basically he’d rather just wait another year and get out clean without having to do all that.
If it was a legal challenge he thought he could win he would have pursued.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
benteke wrote:

We definitely can't assume that. Especially if you watched his interview. The thing that hurt him the most in this entire situation is that people labeled him a traitor and a liar etc, and he said he didn't want to compound it by taking the club he loves through a legal spectacle, he just wanted what the Director had promised him, but if he has to go through court to get it, he would rather wait another year than becoming person-non-grata in the city of Barcelona. A city where he's made a home for himself and his family, especially with everything that Barcelona FC had done for him with his rare health condition etc. You have to take the human factor into consideration, these players are not heartless robots, they have feelings and do react to public perception and pressure.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
benteke wrote:

We definitely can't assume that. Especially if you watched his interview. The thing that hurt him the most in this entire situation is that people labeled him a traitor and a liar etc, and he said he didn't want to compound it by taking the club he loves through a legal spectacle, he just wanted what the Director had promised him, but if he has to go through court to get it, he would rather wait another year than becoming person-non-grata in the city of Barcelona. A city where he's made a home for himself and his family, especially with everything that Barcelona FC had done for him with his rare health condition etc. You have to take the human factor into consideration, these players are not heartless robots, they have feelings and do react to public perception and pressure.
That's all nice sounding but he realized he didn't have much of a case in the end.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
benteke wrote:

That's all nice sounding but he realized he didn't have much of a case in the end.
Weird way of thinking, that everyone who chooses not to seek the legal route means they didn’t have a case, but na you know sha...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
benteke wrote:

Surprised you are engaging one of the dumbest people on CE on this matter. No waste your time. :oops: Dude probably watches law shows on tv and thinks he understand how things work. :lol: :lol: :lol: