Osimhen Hattrick vs. Teramo (Sept 4, 2020)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen Hattrick vs. Teramo (Sept 4, 2020)

Post by Benedict Iroha »

The most prolific scorer since Yekini?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
waka-man wrote:I’m not sure pointing out that this was not tough opposition counts as “hate”.
I personally think that Osimhen is the real deal and will surpass our high expectations this year.
But I still think it’s right to say let’s not get carried away yet. Dude is still working on his fitness and getting integrated functionally and socially into the team.
Needn’t be such an emotive discussion.
So, if we get "carried away," and so what?? what would happen? The world would end? or Osimhen will hear that we have gotten carried away, get upset and refuse to score? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Y'all need to sit your asssses down and stop making unnecessary noise. Its remarkably weird how you guys think your feelings and opinions on CE has any impact in reality of a footballer's life or performance.

If you want to be excited, be excited! Life is too short to be postponing excitement because you are too afraid of the future!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

What's impressive is Osimhen's quality. There will be dips in form at some point, but when you follow his very young career, watching how he responds in both crucial and meaningless games, then see same consistent quality, it is really impressive.

We have been due our own true WMD for a long while now. After Yekini, Obafemi Martin's was really good but didn't reach full potential, now we have Osimhen a true Warrior with more character than any of his predecessors.

Abegi, e reach to do Thanksgiving sef, whether season don start or not.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Benedict Iroha wrote:The most prolific scorer since Yekini?
One day, hopefully.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "