Water sprinkler at the Adokiye Amaisimaka stadium.

Purity
Water sprinkler at the Adokiye Amaisimaka stadium.

Post by Purity »

Nigerian football clubs are beginning to plant grass in football pitches. Many Nigerian clubs prefer artificial turf because its easy to maintain at zero cost here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYsGoQqDiLw
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Re: Water sprinkler at the Adokiye Amaisimaka stadium.

Purity wrote:Nigerian football clubs are beginning to plant grass in football pitches. Many Nigerian clubs prefer artificial turf because its easy to maintain at zero cost here:

Football pitches are laid, not planted. This looks like shoddy work to me!

Purity wrote:Nigerian football clubs are beginning to plant grass in football pitches. Many Nigerian clubs prefer artificial turf because its easy to maintain at zero cost here:

:rotf: :rotf: They should be able to use the same company that laid the Uyo stadium.

1+2 = 3

2+1 = 3

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

Dummy, the 59 ...now 60 year old big man pikin, i know you are allergic to building your own house even at 60 years old, therefore don't know anything about grass sods and seeds , but "laying" grass or planting grass gives the same result.

Kai What a loser! Just waiting to go and inherit a room in Makoko. SMH vigorously. :D

1+2 = 3

2+1 = 3
If you were allergic to building your own house like our resident 59...I mean 60years old big man pikin, you would not know that laying sods is a form of planting grass either.

Kai, Dummy is really living up to his name! At 60? :D

Dummy, the 59 ...now 60 year old big man pikin, i know you are allergic to building your own house even at 60 years old, therefore don't know anything about grass sods and seeds , but "laying" grass or planting grass gives the same result.

Kai What a loser! Just waiting to go and inherit a room in Makoko. SMH vigorously. :D
Persin wey no fit pay for ordinary gas and electricity dey talk about building house! Who dash monkey banana? :lol: :lol:
1kobo, 62 year old drunken loser. The best grass pitches in the world are laid and not planted. The excavated pitch at the national stadium Abuja was laid by Julius Berger, ditto Uyo stadium. The highly criticised pitch in Asaba was planted, but you are obviously too drunk and stupid to know that!
The curse of your pikin on your head for being an abject failure of a man is still working. Pele o! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by Dammy on Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1+2 = 3

2+1 = 3
If you were allergic to building your own house like our resident 59...I mean 60years old big man pikin, you would not know that laying sods is a form of planting grass either.

1kobo, 62 year old drunk, each gives what he has even if na room for Makoko, it's better than having drunkenness passed down! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1+2 = 3

2+1 = 3

1kobo, 62 year old drunk, each gives what he has even if na room for Makoko, it's better than having drunkenness passed down! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dummy, the 59 year old big man pikin, when are you going to lay grass at your 1 bedroom Makoko flat? I hope it wasn't built with proceeds from armed robbery o... :D

1+2 = 3

2+1 = 3

Dummy, the 59 year old big man pikin, when are you going to lay grass at your 1 bedroom Makoko flat? I hope it wasn't built with proceeds from armed robbery o... :D
1kobo, the 63 year old smelly mouthed toothless drunkard, I will lay it tomorrow and I'm inviting you to be the chairman, don't bring your fellow kidnappers and pipe bleeding engineers o! :taunt: :taunt:
:taunt: :taunt:

1+2 = 3

2+1 = 3

1kobo, the 63 year old smelly mouthed toothless drunkard, I will lay it tomorrow and I'm inviting you to be the chairman, don't bring your fellow kidnappers and pipe bleeding engineers o! :taunt: :taunt:
:taunt: :taunt:
Pipe bleeding is our birthright. Any armed robber trying to rob us will be kidnapped!

1kobo, 63 year old drunkard, rape and cultism is your birthright as well!