Spanish born Carlos Kevin ready to pledge his..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Next
Egg
Egg
Spanish born Carlos Kevin ready to pledge his..

Post by Next »

... international future to Nigeria

https://www.brila.net/spanish-born-carl ... o-nigeria/
Spanish-born Nigerian forward, Carlos Kevin Omoruyi says he is open to representing Nigeria at the international level.

Kevin who was born April 10, 2001, in Spain to a Nigerian father currently plays for newly promoted side Huesca and the forward is excited to start his new adventure in the Spanish top flight.

While speaking on his international future, Kevin said he is father has the biggest influence on his career and he wants to make him proud by playing for Nigeria.

“My father has been motivating me to be a great footballer and I want to make him proud by being a top player in LaLiga and would be proud to play for Nigeria if invited. Of course, If Nigeria invites me, I would be very happy to honour the invitation,” he said.

Kevin also disclosed that he has a good relationship with another Nigerian, Kelechi Nwakali, who is also in the book of Huesca.

“I have a very good relationship with Nwakali. He is a very good player. We help each other. We are the two Nigerians in the team. We have good times together”, said Omoruyi.

The 19 -year-old penned a new long time contract with Huesca, shortly after he helped them gain promotion back to the top division in Spain last season.
It appears everybody is now pledging to or open to representing Naija....
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Spanish born Carlos Kevin ready to pledge his..

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He is "open" to playing for Nigeria. Kai.....see how low we don become :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He is "open" to playing for Nigeria. Kai.....see how low we don become :laugh:

I am also open to playing for Naija. Nothing wrong with this. Are you not open?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He is "open" to playing for Nigeria. Kai.....see how low we don become :laugh:

Me, I'm open o. 8-)
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

If they are good enough then they are welcome to fight for shirts. Every and any Nigerian(could careless if he/she was born in pluto) with the true interest of the nation at heart will get a chance to represent the GWG if good enough.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Haba, if they say they want another country we abuse them, if they say they want us then its look how low we've fallen...na wa o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote:
Haba, if they say they want another country we abuse them, if they say they want us then its look how low we've fallen...na wa o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
All of them be agbayas. The boy even called himself Nigerian yet some people are laughing at him. Is he entitled to promote himself?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
But how good is he, though? If he is good, I believe he won't be 'openly' saying, or declaring his intentions to play for Nigeria.

Despite my belief, if he is good, he should come and show us what he's got
Last edited by Odas on Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
All of them be agbayas. The boy even called himself Nigerian yet some people are laughing at him. Is he entitled to promote himself?

How about saying he " I'm 100% ready and working my hardest to play for Nigeria but I'm also open to playing for Spain if Nigeria doesn't work out". :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
How about saying he " I'm 100% ready and working my hardest to play for Nigeria but I'm also open to playing for Spain if Nigeria doesn't work out". :laugh:
A very diplomatic way to put it, but the young man is too young to know such things. This is where his agent, or his father should have played a part.

Anyway, make him com sho us wetin he get make we see, dat's all.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Lol, but why do you assume he’s open to Spain? He know what he wants and he wants us, I thought that’s what we want from these guys to be decisive and not wish washy about who they want to play for? I think he said everything right bro, I don’t have an issue with it.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Lol, but why do you assume he’s open to Spain? He know what he wants and he wants us, I thought that’s what we want from these guys to be decisive and not wish washy about who they want to play for? I think he said everything right bro, I don’t have an issue with it.
Na yoke I dey yoke o! I'm glad the boy is thinking about SE already.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Not sure if he’s had many first team apps. But Huesca is now in La Liga which kicks off this weekend. Hopefully we’ll get to see him play
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Next wrote:... international future to Nigeria

https://www.brila.net/spanish-born-carl ... o-nigeria/
Spanish-born Nigerian forward, Carlos Kevin Omoruyi says he is open to representing Nigeria at the international level.

Kevin who was born April 10, 2001, in Spain to a Nigerian father currently plays for newly promoted side Huesca and the forward is excited to start his new adventure in the Spanish top flight.

While speaking on his international future, Kevin said he is father has the biggest influence on his career and he wants to make him proud by playing for Nigeria.

“My father has been motivating me to be a great footballer and I want to make him proud by being a top player in LaLiga and would be proud to play for Nigeria if invited. Of course, If Nigeria invites me, I would be very happy to honour the invitation,” he said.

Kevin also disclosed that he has a good relationship with another Nigerian, Kelechi Nwakali, who is also in the book of Huesca.

“I have a very good relationship with Nwakali. He is a very good player. We help each other. We are the two Nigerians in the team. We have good times together”, said Omoruyi.

The 19 -year-old penned a new long time contract with Huesca, shortly after he helped them gain promotion back to the top division in Spain last season.
It appears everybody is now pledging to or open to representing Naija....
Nice interview. He is Nigerian at heart. His father is helping him and motivating him. No wonder he is keen in representing Nigeria.

That said, he should also look at which one offer him the best reward (including monetary reward)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Maybe because he is eligible to play for both countries? You gerrit???
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."