Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:07 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
Arsenal's second bid for Thomas Partey rejected by Atlético Madrid

Atlético Madrid have rejected Arsenal’s latest offer for Thomas Partey and insisted they will not sell the Ghana midfielder for less than his €50m (£45.5m) release clause.

Having first registered their interest in the 27-year-old in the spring, attempts to persuade Atlético to sell Partey for a cut-price fee have so far come to nothing despite the player having yet to sign a lucrative new contract.


Premier League's richest tighten grip after season of slow-burn stories
Read more
A bid of €25m plus a player was rejected a fortnight ago and it is understood Arsenal returned with a new offer of the same amount and out of favour midfielder Matteo Guendouzi . This was turned down by Atlético on Monday, with Arsenal having previously indicated they were unwilling to match Partey’s release clause.

The Atlético manager, Diego Simeone, is desperate to keep Partey, who joined the club in 2013 and has two years to run on his current deal. Guendouzi has not played for Arsenal since the defeat against Brighton in June, with Mikel Arteta refusing to confirm the 21-year-old would be at the club next season.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ico-madrid

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
Arsenal joined by Juventus in Thomas Partey transfer race and Atletico star is ‘very interested’ in joining Italians

13 Aug 2020, 14:51Updated: 13 Aug 2020, 15:12
ARSENAL have been dealt a major blow in their pursuit of Thomas Partey with Juventus reportedly keen to bring him to Italy.

The Atletico Madrid midfielder is understood to be the Gunners' No1 target this summer, but they are struggling to meet his £45million release clause.

Mikel Arteta is desperate to land the Ghanaian international, but knows Arsenal will have to sell players in order to fund a move for him.

And according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, this could lead the Old Lady to poach his signature from under Arsenal's nose.

They claim that Andrea Pirlo is keen to sign a defensive midfielder after Blaise Matuidi joined Inter Miami.

Juventus are said to be seriously considering making an offer for Partey, who would slot in alongside Arthur and Rodrigo Bentacur.

And it has been stated that Partey is "very interested" in joining Juve should the opportunity arise.

Partey has been advised by Ghana's national team boss Charles Akonnor not to join the Gunners.

He told Ghanaian radio: "I honestly wouldn't want Thomas Partey to join Arsenal.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12392824 ... as-partey/

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:53 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 63271
Makes sense. The longer it takes, the more likely Arsenal will not sign the player and have already moved on to other targets. With the exception of Thierney. If we don't get the player after a few bids, we usually move onto other targets or another club comes in and sign the player.

Juventus is paying Ramsey 400 K per week. They want to loan out Ramsey.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
ohenhen1 wrote:
Makes sense. The longer it takes, the more likely Arsenal will not sign the player and have already moved on to other targets. With the exception of Thierney. If we don't get the player after a few bids, we usually move onto other targets or another club comes in and sign the player.

Juventus is paying Ramsey 400 K per week. They want to loan out Ramsey.


Oga,
If u ever want to win the EPL again then, you need Thomas "Patrick Vieira" Partey
See what happened to Atletico today.
Without Partey, they looked like Enugu Rangers

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 31109
Heard it all before. Beloved has no intention of acquiring Partey, they’re merely beating their pathetic chest, to force Real to lower the price for Dani Bog Standard. Juve will step in and close the deal. 5 years from now, a well-decorated Tommy Partey will be added to an illustrious list of, “almost signed”, as Mik-hell goes full Wengerian.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
Coach wrote:
Heard it all before. Beloved has no intention of acquiring Partey, they’re merely beating their pathetic chest, to force Real to lower the price for Dani Bog Standard. Juve will step in and close the deal. 5 years from now, a well-decorated Tommy Partey will be added to an illustrious list of, “almost signed”, as Mik-hell goes full Wengerian.


..on top of what you wrote, Juve is BROKE

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 25241
Location: your girls place
How did Ghana lose Alfonso Davis to Canada? Chai :rotf:

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 31017
bret- hart wrote:
How did Ghana lose Alfonso Davis to Canada? Chai :rotf:


Ghana or Liberia?

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
txj wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
How did Ghana lose Alfonso Davis to Canada? Chai :rotf:


Ghana or Liberia?

Ghana.

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
Juve offer Bernardeschi for Partey
AUGUST 14, 2020
Juventus are reportedly prepared to offer Federico Bernardeschi in exchange for Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey.

The 27-year-old was closely linked with a move to London this summer as Arsenal looked to secure him as part of their own squad rebuild.

Reports from TuttoJuve and Corriere dello Sport suggest that following the arrival of Andrea Pirlo, Juventus have now entered the race to sign the Ghananian international.

Partey reportedly has a €50 million valuation and in an effort to lower the price, the Bianconeri will offer Bernardeschi plus cash to secure the Atletico man.

Corriere suggest that alongside Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa is a possible makeweight in any potential player exchange as Juve will try and reduce spending.

Partey has spent five seasons with the Atleti senior team, making 185 appearances and scoring 16 goals in all competitions with Los Colchoneros.

The midfielder is considered versatile enough to play across the midfield three, as well as in the back-line, if required, making him an ideal player for the Bianconeri who may need cover in defence, following Matthijs De Ligt’s recent operation.

https://www.juvefc.com/juve-offer-berna ... or-partey/

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42988
Location: Pennsylvania
txj wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
How did Ghana lose Alfonso Davis to Canada? Chai :rotf:


Ghana or Liberia?


Bret hart can be funny sha.

A simple google or youtube search will show how much of a miracle it has been for Alphonso & his family to escape war torn Liberia. God indeed is good and great. Any time I see the young man play, he feels me with so much warmth even while destroying Chelsea, knowing where he came from to get to the top. I'm always rooting for the boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
How did Ghana lose Alfonso Davis to Canada? Chai :rotf:


Ghana or Liberia?


Bret hart can be funny sha.

A simple google or youtube search will show how much of a miracle it has been for Alphonso & his family to escape war torn Liberia. God indeed is good and great. Any time I see the young man play, he feels me with so much warmth even while destroying Chelsea, knowing where he came from to get to the top. I'm always rooting for the boy.

Where did he spend most of his childhood where he gained the skills he has today?
Ghana

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 34246
Location: Canada
Rawlings wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
How did Ghana lose Alfonso Davis to Canada? Chai :rotf:


Ghana or Liberia?


Bret hart can be funny sha.

A simple google or youtube search will show how much of a miracle it has been for Alphonso & his family to escape war torn Liberia. God indeed is good and great. Any time I see the young man play, he feels me with so much warmth even while destroying Chelsea, knowing where he came from to get to the top. I'm always rooting for the boy.

Where did he spend most of his childhood where he gained the skills he has today?
Ghana

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
At five years old he gained the skills he has today? :rotf: He came to Canada when he was five. That is why his development is so amazing. Second outstanding Canadian to play for Bayern. Name the first, and I will give you 476 Naira. :D :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
ohsee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
How did Ghana lose Alfonso Davis to Canada? Chai :rotf:


Ghana or Liberia?


Bret hart can be funny sha.

A simple google or youtube search will show how much of a miracle it has been for Alphonso & his family to escape war torn Liberia. God indeed is good and great. Any time I see the young man play, he feels me with so much warmth even while destroying Chelsea, knowing where he came from to get to the top. I'm always rooting for the boy.

Where did he spend most of his childhood where he gained the skills he has today?
Ghana

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
At five years old he gained the skills he has today? :rotf: He came to Canada when he was five. That is why his development is so amazing. Second outstanding Canadian to play for Bayern. Name the first, and I will give you 476 Naira. :D :taunt:


EASY!!!! something HaGraves(sp?) ... the one who went on to play for Man United

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
‘Arsenal will lose any battle with Barcelona for Partey’ – Winterburn fears transfer frustration

The former Gunners left-back would like to see a midfielder arrive from Atletico Madrid and a number of centre-halves shown to the exits
Arsenal will lose out if they end up facing Barcelona in a transfer battle for Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey, claims Nigel Winterburn.

The Ghana international has been a long-standing target for those at Emirates Stadium.

Interest in the 27-year-old was expected to be stepped up in the current window, with Mikel Arteta eager to put his own stamp on a squad inherited from Unai Emery.

Arsenal may, however, face competition from Camp Nou for Partey, with La Liga giants Barca looking to oversee a summer refresh of their own.

If the Blaugrana were to join the bidding, then Winterburn fears the Gunners will be left frustrated.

He told Bookmakers.co.uk: “I’m always a little bit worried when the likes of Barcelona are also interested in your target – even when they’re in disarray – because they’re a huge club and you don’t want to be fighting them for a player, because most clubs would lose out in that situation.

“From my point of view, I’ve always said the structure right through the centre of the team is so pivotal to how a team plays.

“You need strong players straight through the middle – centre-halves, central midfielders and your centre-forwards – they really need to be of a very high standard at this level.

“Arsenal need to look at those areas and Thomas Partey has been linked with a host of clubs, including Arsenal. If Barcelona’s interest is genuine, then I think it’s going to be very difficult for Arsenal to sign him.”

While waiting on movement into Emirates Stadium, Winterburn believes that Arteta needs to be pushing a number of players out.

The Gunners are well-stocked for centre-halves at present, with William Saliba now fully on board and a deal close for Gabriel Magalhaes, and exits are expected in that department.

Former Arsenal left-back Winterburn added, with Rob Holding, Calum Chambers, Shkodran Mustafi and Sokratis seemingly all on the chopping block: “I think there’ll be more than one of them going, because Arsenal have got a host of centre-halves and it may come down to which players are going to be limited in appearances going forward.

“Age may come into it too – all of those players will be looking at the situation and wondering how often they’re going to be playing and what their chances of being first choice are.

“And if not, are they happy to sit on the bench and wait for opportunities? The one player out of the four that I think might be worth holding on to is Rob Holding.

“Up until his injury I would have said he was Arsenal’s most consistent defender, but he’s struggled to get back to full fitness and get that consistency back.

"It would be a bit of a surprise if Holding was to leave, but then you have to consider Arsenal’s financial situation. They might feel as though he’s the one they might be able to get the most money for, so in terms of the club trying to balance the books it might be a good option for them to sell.

“But with the amount of games Arsenal are going to be playing next season it makes sense to retain at least two of them.”

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/arsenal ... ewautfa8oz

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 34246
Location: Canada
Rawlings wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
How did Ghana lose Alfonso Davis to Canada? Chai :rotf:


Ghana or Liberia?


Bret hart can be funny sha.

A simple google or youtube search will show how much of a miracle it has been for Alphonso & his family to escape war torn Liberia. God indeed is good and great. Any time I see the young man play, he feels me with so much warmth even while destroying Chelsea, knowing where he came from to get to the top. I'm always rooting for the boy.

Where did he spend most of his childhood where he gained the skills he has today?
Ghana

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
At five years old he gained the skills he has today? :rotf: He came to Canada when he was five. That is why his development is so amazing. Second outstanding Canadian to play for Bayern. Name the first, and I will give you 476 Naira. :D :taunt:


EASY!!!! something HaGraves(sp?) ... the one who went on to play for Man United

Owen Hargreaves, ma fren. Even if you did not completely get it right, I will send you the prize. Give me your bank account particulars so I can send you one dollar. :taunt: :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
ohsee wrote:

Owen Hargreaves, ma fren. Even if you did not completely get it right, I will send you the prize. Give me your bank account particulars so I can send you one dollar. :taunt: :D


Cheap naija man
my account # is 009988776644 (have u seen the video?)

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
PSG enter race
https://goonertalk.com/2020/09/04/psg-r ... gn-partey/

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 34246
Location: Canada
Rawlings wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Owen Hargreaves, ma fren. Even if you did not completely get it right, I will send you the prize. Give me your bank account particulars so I can send you one dollar. :taunt: :D


Cheap naija man
my account # is 009988776644 (have u seen the video?)

Cheap ke? I am only sending you what I promised. 476 naira = 1 USD. :D :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
ohsee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Owen Hargreaves, ma fren. Even if you did not completely get it right, I will send you the prize. Give me your bank account particulars so I can send you one dollar. :taunt: :D


Cheap naija man
my account # is 009988776644 (have u seen the video?)

Cheap ke? I am only sending you what I promised. 476 naira = 1 USD. :D :taunt:


I checked my account today.
it still has only $13,000,000 in the account

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
‘HE’S COMING’: ARSENAL FANS THINK £44.5M STAR HAS DROPPED BIG CLUE ABOUT JOINING

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/09/06/h ... t-joining/

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
Arsenal ready to sell 6 players to fund big-money transfer move for Thomas Partey

Arsenal have reportedly drawn a six-man shortlist of players they are willing to sell to fund the transfer of Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey.

The Gunners are keen to add the 27-year-old to their ranks to challenge for honours in the English Premier League.

They are also keen to further strengthened their squad having already landed Pablo Mari, Cedric Soares, Willian, Gabriel Magalhaes and Dani Ceballos.

Arsenal are looking to offload Hector Bellerin, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Sead Kolasinac and Mohamed Elneny and Emiliano Martinez to free up money to sign the Ghana international.

Manager Mikel Arteta is looking to rebuild a new Arsenal squad that fits his philosophy as he pushes to challenge for the Premier League title next season.

Arsenal have been left with little cash to fund a massive transfer for Partey- who is valued at €50 million.

The English side can only sign the player if they can activate his release clause of £45million - with the Gunners in no position to fund the transfer.

Arsenal have been long-term admirers of the 27-year-old, who has established himself as one of Atletico’s most important players in recent years.

Partey wants to join Arsenal this summer but the Gunners cannot afford him right now.

https://ghanasoccernet.com/arsenal-read ... um=twitter

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8469
Arsenal legend explains impact Thomas Partey would have at Emirates amid transfer talk

Thomas Partey is among Arsenal's top targets following a series of impressive performances at Atletico Madrid.

Thomas Partey would be a "fantastic addition" in Arsenal's midfield if the Gunners managed to sign him in the summer transfer window. That is according to Gunners legend Lauren, who rates Thomas very highly after his stunning displays at Atletico ever since joining the senior squad in 2015.

The former right-back has been following the Ghana international's development since his loan stint at Mallorca in 2013 where he quickly established himself as a promising young talent.

Lauren told Goal: “He’s a top player. He’s been improving under [Diego] Simeone.

“We’ve seen this guy since his early days with Mallorca, so he stepped up to a bigger club with Atletico Madrid and kept performing well, improving year after year.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... mas-Partey

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Welaga and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group