Alex Iwobi.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Alex Iwobi.

Post by bushboy »

Not even named in the squad today vs Spurs? Is he injured? Or is this the confirmation of what I feared would happen this season? Has he lost the manager's confidence? I can't say I'm surprised. He has been very poir at Everton.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Alex Iwobi.

Post by danfo driver »

That one is more interested in flying to Dubai to party with criminals.

Everton has moved on:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

If this is truly a manager scratch then that’s a damn shame. It’s the other side of football. A manager brings you in and then gets fired. A new one comes in that doesn’t really believe in you. Alex has 2 choices....buckle up or get out.

On another note bushboy I’m not sure I like ur motives for opening this thread. Are u dancing on Alex’s grave or is this genuine concern? We should let the urge to be proven right be more important than encouraging our players to be better.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

either way Iwobi wont play much this season if he stays at everton

Richarlson and James are on the wings, he wont beat either of them out
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Who get link...I ain't paying for no peacock stream
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Make I no lie sha Everton look very improved with the addition of James, Allan and Doucoure in that midfield.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Who get link...I ain't paying for no peacock stream

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/67544/Totte ... erton.html
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

He is injured...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ugbowo wrote:If this is truly a manager scratch then that’s a damn shame. It’s the other side of football. A manager brings you in and then gets fired. A new one comes in that doesn’t really believe in you. Alex has 2 choices....buckle up or get out.

On another note bushboy I’m not sure I like ur motives for opening this thread. Are u dancing on Alex’s grave or is this genuine concern? We should let the urge to be proven right be more important than encouraging our players to be better.
Please, stop making excuses. People like you are the reason some players are spoiled and refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Ancelotti gave him chances and he refused to take it. He preferred to go to Dubai to drink champagne and foock loose women with criminals.

Afterall, Angel Gomes was brought in by the former coach and he is a starting player today.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Ugbowo wrote:If this is truly a manager scratch then that’s a damn shame. It’s the other side of football. A manager brings you in and then gets fired. A new one comes in that doesn’t really believe in you. Alex has 2 choices....buckle up or get out.

Don't mind the naysayers. They couldn't wait to celebrate his non-inclusion. He will come good.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:

Please, stop making excuses. People like you are the reason some players are spoiled and refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Ancelotti gave him chances and he refused to take it. He preferred to go to Dubai to drink champagne and foock loose women with criminals.

Afterall, Angel Gomes was brought in by the former coach and he is a starting player today.
Ha! Danfo you don come again ooo :rotf:
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Iwobi doesn’t seem to be listed as injured... is there any source on that?
https://www.evertonfc.com/teams/injurie ... uspensions

He had a really poor run after lock-down and Everton have improved significantly in the areas he plays. So I don’t think it’s naysaying to say he has a fight on his hands this season.

Nor is it negative to say that for a few years, even for the SE, he’s blown hot and cold. Massive talent, but now getting to an age where he can’t keep relying on being promising. Needs to start fulfilling.

Wishing him well.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ancelotti playing 442 diamonds, no wingers
SuperEagles

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

No matter what the haters think or say, Alex will be fine. He just needs to put his head down and continue to work. Once I didn't see him in the squad today, I just knew I'd find this kind of thread here. It is what it is.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1PqksP386s[/video]

Everton has a very good midfield trio James, Allan and Dacoure
SuperEagles

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Cally wrote:No matter what the haters think or say, Alex will be fine. He just needs to put his head down and continue to work. Once I didn't see him in the squad today, I just knew I'd find this kind of thread here. It is what it is.
Alex will be fine? Based on what evidence? What have you seen to give you such confidence? Me? I cannot lie. I don't think "Alex will be fine"...Everton balled today without him and nothing I see indicates his coach has any faith in him based on his poor play before and after lockdown.

I believe he will be sold or loaned out in January. A West Brom type team.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

waka-man wrote:Iwobi doesn’t seem to be listed as injured... is there any source on that?
https://www.evertonfc.com/teams/injurie ... uspensions

He had a really poor run after lock-down and Everton have improved significantly in the areas he plays. So I don’t think it’s naysaying to say he has a fight on his hands this season.

Nor is it negative to say that for a few years, even for the SE, he’s blown hot and cold. Massive talent, but now getting to an age where he can’t keep relying on being promising. Needs to start fulfilling.

Wishing him well.
I saw several references to a late knock on the Everton fan forum. He played in their warm up game and was in contention for the squad.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Cally wrote:No matter what the haters think or say, Alex will be fine. He just needs to put his head down and continue to work. Once I didn't see him in the squad today, I just knew I'd find this kind of thread here. It is what it is.
Thank you! People are talking as if he is the first player ever to have a poor first season at a club. Everton played well today but will all teams give them the freedom that Spurs gave them today? Iwobi will have a part to play this season.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

bushboy wrote:
Alex will be fine? Based on what evidence? What have you seen to give you such confidence? Me? I cannot lie. I don't think "Alex will be fine"...Everton balled today without him and nothing I see indicates his coach has any faith in him based on his poor play before and after lockdown.

I believe he will be sold or loaned out in January. A West Brom type team.
Anyone that knows you on this forum knows who you are and how you operate. Once you hate a player, you leave no one in doubt cause you start threads like this pretending to be fair, yet your bias shows quite clearly.

I don't owe you any explanation as to why I said Alex will be fine. He's a talented young man with a good family support base, and as long as he keeps working hard, he will be fine. If you wish West Brom for him, or expect him to go to a club at that 'level', that makes absolutely no difference to him. You are just an internet fan abi hater. For me, I believe Alex will continue to progress, play consistently for his club, and contribute his quota to the success of our Super Eagles.

Player misses the first game of the season, and you already started a thread to say I told you so. Pathetic.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I think Iwobi(if he ever gets a fair chance again this season) will thrive better with the addition of quality players like James Rodriguez, Allan and Doucoure. The midfield he was playing with last season was utter garbage, he didn't get much service and the few times he did... there were no outlets for him to play his kind of game. If Iwobi does get a chance again, he had better bring out all his A game, cause expectations of him have fallen really low already.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

After watching some of una disgrace unasefs,Alex got hurt and was withdrawn from the squad ..it is good to do some research, instead of running una collective mouths...my goodness
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:After watching some of una disgrace unasefs,Alex got hurt and was withdrawn from the squad ..it is good to do some research, instead of running una collective mouths...my goodness
Bushboy has been Bushwhacked by the porker once again. Where will this abuse stop? :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Looking like Everton will offload him soon... Oh well.