Alex Iwobi.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Alex Iwobi.

Post by bushboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:After watching some of una disgrace unasefs,Alex got hurt and was withdrawn from the squad ..it is good to do some research, instead of running una collective mouths...my goodness
Sauce? Please share with us the link to this "research" you did that revealed to you Iwobi picked up an imjury.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

No sign of Alex in Everton's EFL cup game about to kick off on ESPN+. Definitely all signs point to him leaving Everton in this window. No other way around it.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:After watching some of una disgrace unasefs,Alex got hurt and was withdrawn from the squad ..it is good to do some research, instead of running una collective mouths...my goodness
Sauce? Please share with us the link to this "research" you did that revealed to you Iwobi picked up an imjury.
Go on their fans forum. It is widely accepted that he is injured. He last played in their last preseason game against Blackpool. He missed the game against Preston before the season opener. Even if he was leaving, would it not make sense to play him tonight so that if he has a good game against lower league opposition, he might be more attractive to suitors? Davies and Moise Kean are rumoured to be on their way out and they are playing tonight.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

aruako1 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Go on their fans forum. It is widely accepted that he is injured. He last played in their last preseason game against Blackpool. He missed the game against Preston before the season opener. Even if he was leaving, would it not make sense to play him tonight so that if he has a good game against lower league opposition, he might be more attractive to suitors? Davies and Moise Kean are rumoured to be on their way out and they are playing tonight.
Can you provide a link please? I am yet to see this "widely accepted" injury on ANY sports news source.

Play him against lower level opposition and he gets injured, then what. The coach ends up looking like a fool and is stuck with a high wage earner he doesn't want. We have seen this scenario before. Typically when you are really close to an exit, the coach stops playing you.
Who will be next?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Can you provide a link please? I am yet to see this "widely accepted" injury on ANY sports news source.

Play him against lower level opposition and he gets injured, then what. The coach ends up looking like a fool and is stuck with a high wage earner he doesn't want. We have seen this scenario before. Typically when you are really close to an exit, the coach stops playing you.
Go to their fan's forum. He is injured. The coach is playing Siggurdson and Walcott who are rumoured to be on theur way out earn far more than Iwobi. He would have made the squad last Saturday and played today if he was fit.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

So the fan forum is where I will hear "news" of a player's injury and not from Ancelotti who is the coach and has not once mentioned an injury? Ok, I don hear.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:So the fan forum is where I will hear "news" of a player's injury and not from Ancelotti who is the coach and has not once mentioned an injury? Ok, I don hear.
We will know soon enough whats up, hopefully he will be given more chances to prove his worth then its up to him to take them.
I'm thinking since they paid big money for him and wouldn't be able to easily recoup that, they wouldn't just dump him like that even though he had a poor season...he can turn it around with better players around him in the squad.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

The fact he wasn't even on the bench today should tell you all you need to know.

The boy is injured!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Just got confirmation that Alex Iwobi has been injured. Skysports just reported that he has just returned to training and in contention to be in the squad against West Brom this weekend.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Adisboy wrote:Just got confirmation that Alex Iwobi has been injured. Skysports just reported that he has just returned to training and in contention to be in the squad against West Brom this weekend.
:rotf: :rotf: why even bother
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

bushboy wrote:No sign of Alex in Everton's EFL cup game about to kick off on ESPN+. Definitely all signs point to him leaving Everton in this window. No other way around it.
Bad belle is a disease no doctor in this universe can cure. Sorry ooo❗️

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Adisboy wrote:Just got confirmation that Alex Iwobi has been injured. Skysports just reported that he has just returned to training and in contention to be in the squad against West Brom this weekend.
:rotf: :rotf: why even bother
This bushboy sef living up to his name :rotf: :rotf: , the boy just returned to training even posted it on his IG.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Don't mind our resident hater. Of course I wobi had a terrible season last year and he should take responsibility. However, Bushboy has decided to wish him the worst.

He will have chances to show his quality. It is up to him to take them