Transfer Rumours

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:BBC reporting that Everton are willing to listen to offers for Iwobi. He needs to get his act together, they seem to be building something special and he could be a major part of if he gets his act together.
That was bbc gossip, also included are Walcott and mosies keene
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:BBC reporting that Everton are willing to listen to offers for Iwobi. He needs to get his act together, they seem to be building something special and he could be a major part of if he gets his act together.
Everton rumored to be interested in a move for Zaha closer to the end of the transfer window. If I were Iwobi, I'd strongly consider moving in the opposite direction on a 1-year loan deal. Consistent game time is exactly what the Doctor ordered to regain his form and he will see plenty at Selhurst Park
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jdizzy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Everton rumored to be interested in a move for Zaha closer to the end of the transfer window. If I were Iwobi, I'd strongly consider moving in the opposite direction on a 1-year loan deal. Consistent game time is exactly what the Doctor ordered to regain his form and he will see plenty at Selhurst Park
Playing time has not been his problem over the last couple years. He's an attacking player, winger/Mf, but he rarely scores or assists. Even pre-assists sef he no get.He needs to be a lot more productive than he is. Right now he's certainly not a starter for SE, I'd even argue that he there are several play es ahead of in both positions that he plays.

On the left wing Simon,Bonaventure, Kalu, musa, Bazee, even Dressers are more productive. In the AM position Ejaria, Nacho, and Aribo can all play there. Iwobi needs to sit up.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

According to Manu Lonjon, Olympique Marseille have offered FC Brugges between €15 and €20 million for the services of Nigerian international striker, Emmanuel Dennis.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:According to Manu Lonjon, Olympique Marseille have offered FC Brugges between €15 and €20 million for the services of Nigerian international striker, Emmanuel Dennis.
I hope this deal goes through. Would be a great deal for the boy. Marseille is on the up.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tolu Arokodare has landed in Koln to undergo a medical before signing for the club. This is a massive step up for him.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:Tolu Arokodare has landed in Koln to undergo a medical before signing for the club. This is a massive step up for him.
Looks like it's a loan deal. He ends up in Germany on a loan deal instead of a permanent move to Anderlecht. Dunno about this.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

Transfer rumor that Michael Olise is wanted by three premier league clubs with Arsenal being one of them. I know he has only just been recently mentioned in one of the posts, however this maybe one to keep an eye on.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclu ... ship-star/

The 18-year-old is emerging as one of the Berkshire club’s most prized assets after forcing his way into the first-team after a breakthrough season last year.

Olise made 23 appearances for the Royals last season, and he was handed a start in Veljko Paunovic’s first Championship game in charge as he recorded an assist for Reading’s first goal as they beat Derby 2-0 at Pride Park on Saturday.

The midfielder joined Reading’s academy back 2016 having had stints at both Manchester City and Chelsea, with him now contracted at the club until 2022 after he signed a new deal last year, he has also featured for the France under-18 side.

Sources have confirmed to Football League World that the aforementioned clubs are merely tracking the player at this stage, and there has been no suggestion that a transfer bid is imminent, however, interest in the player is growing considerably.

Olise’s versatility is arguably one of his most attractive traits with the 18-year-old able to operate on either flank, or centrally behind the striker.

The Royals are likely to demand a significant sum for one of their key players as interest mounts in the midfielder, especially with the number of years he has left on his current deal at the Madejski Stadium.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ikemba_nacho wrote:Transfer rumor that Michael Olise is wanted by three premier league clubs with Arsenal being one of them. I know he has only just been recently mentioned in one of the posts, however this maybe one to keep an eye on.
Yeah, Tobi17 first mentioned him on he Ebere Eze thread.
Tracking mode activated. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Obinna Nwobodo, ex-Rangers, moved to Gozespor in Turkey from Hungary. Keep an eye out for this attacking midfielder.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Kicker.de have confirmed that Union Berlin and Liverpool have agreed on a one year loan deal for Nigerian striker, Taiwo Awoniyi.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Shehu Abdullahi leaves Bursaspor for Omonia in Cyprus.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:Shehu Abdullahi leaves Bursaspor for Omonia in Cyprus.
:rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Kai! talk of a free fall.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:
Kai! talk of a free fall.
So sad, in his farewell post he talked about when Bursapor got relegated he had options to join other Division 1 teams but chose to stay with them expecting they will be able to win back promotion the next season, a gamble that didn't pay off for him...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cally wrote:Obinna Nwobodo, ex-Rangers, moved to Gozespor in Turkey from Hungary. Keep an eye out for this attacking midfielder.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Slowly moving up.
Wishing him the best.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
I will be really dissappointed if this transfer materialises.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
Well Watford, Udinese and GRanada are all under the same consortium . Shocking move though
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Terem Moffi to Lorient for €8 million. Kotrijik just bought him in January 2020 for €150,000. That's exponential growth in value!
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
Well Watford, Udinese and GRanada are all under the same consortium . Shocking move though
Makes no sense :boo:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
We're finished! Na to start looking for another lead CD . Omeruo and Troost playing moi moi ball. The tin taya me sef.
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
We're finished! Na to start looking for another lead CD . Omeruo and Troost playing moi moi ball. The tin taya me sef.

Omeruo was benched today in the Spanish segunda.

Awaziem moved 2 steps down by joining Boavista in Portuguese league.

Ajayi has been a disaster so far for WBA.

Only 32yr old Balogun seems to be witnessing a revival but he's injured more than he's healthy.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Omeruo was benched today in the Spanish segunda.

Awaziem moved 2 steps down by joining Boavista in Portuguese league.

Ajayi has been a disaster so far for WBA.

Only 32yr old Balogun seems to be witnessing a revival but he's injured more than he's healthy.
Add Ekong that you said his next stop would be a team like Manure, Kai we don suffa for CB.
Super Eagus 4 Life!