The start of Ndidi's fall

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg
Re: The start of Ndidi's fall

Post by Oguleftie »

Enyi wrote:I am getting numerous rumours and statements coming from Leicester city is that Ndidi will be used as a makeshift CB this seeason if needed.

If that is the case, It is time for him to look for a new club and leave asap. it will destroy his career. He will be an average CD and that will render him irrelevant.

He needs to have a quiet word with Rodgers that he cannot play that role and stamp his foot. he is not a nobody that can be left on the bench but he could be if he just nods his head and obeys the coaches command and his replacement in the DM does half as well as him.
Maybe, well said.
May have started already.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Oguleftie wrote:
Enyi wrote:I am getting numerous rumours and statements coming from Leicester city is that Ndidi will be used as a makeshift CB this seeason if needed.

If that is the case, It is time for him to look for a new club and leave asap. it will destroy his career. He will be an average CD and that will render him irrelevant.

He needs to have a quiet word with Rodgers that he cannot play that role and stamp his foot. he is not a nobody that can be left on the bench but he could be if he just nods his head and obeys the coaches command and his replacement in the DM does half as well as him.
Maybe, well said.
May have started already.
Or he can tell his agent that his willing to leave (if he wants out),if Ndidi can deal with change why would it take disgruntled fan to decide his career?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

And he did very well today playing the CD role...
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Tobi17 wrote:And he did very well today playing the CD role...

That’s the problem. We don’t want him there
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

deanotito wrote:

Who is we? State you don't want him there
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

deanotito wrote:

I agree.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Ppl here are short sighted.....versatility is not good in football and your excuse is someone’s role in club v country...lol

Name versatile players that can play two roles in any club that has had long careers or thought world class...

Let me start you off....Kante( once the best DM in the league - Sarri pushes him further forwards and he can’t even command a starting role in Chelsea)

That Ndidi played well is bad for him....and the SE.

He is a top top Dm but an average CB....like yes!!! Kante - yes he starts today but wait that’s Becos Kovacic is banned....almost unthinkable 1yr ago

For the Gottis here - u might want to rethink
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ndidi is extremely valuable to Leicester in the DM role but I think you’re overestimating his importance to Leicester. Every player is expected to play where they’re needed the most regardless of their designation. Leicester has a deficiency at CB as a result of injuries and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with asking him to fill in the gap temporarily. If he does what you suggested, they could very well offload him and find a replacement. Mendy played that role at WBA and he wasn’t half bad❗️

Cheers.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enyi wrote:Ppl here are short sighted.....versatility is not good in football and your excuse is someone’s role in club v country...lol

Name versatile players that can play two roles in any club that has had long careers or thought world class...

Let me start you off....Kante( once the best DM in the league - Sarri pushes him further forwards and he can’t even command a starting role in Chelsea)

He is a top top Dm but an average CB....like yes!!! Kante - yes he starts today but wait that’s Becos Kovacic is banned....almost unthinkable 1yr ago

Desailly (at AC Milan), Hierro (at Madrid) and Oliseh (at Ajax)...
Even Finidi was an occasional at CM at Ajax (scoring 4 goals in a league game once from CM).
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

deanotito wrote:
His employers do, and he was obviously agreeable to it...
Until you start signing his checks, put down the Alabukun Powder. :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Gotti wrote:
Enyi wrote:Ppl here are short sighted.....versatility is not good in football and your excuse is someone’s role in club v country...lol

Desailly (at AC Milan), Hierro (at Madrid) and Oliseh (at Ajax)...
Even Finidi was an occasional at CM at Ajax (scoring 4 goals in a league game once from CM).
I am not going to argue with you.....cos it is a waste of my time. Hierro played one role at Real and was captain till he was too old went to CB and subsequently left for BOLTON. Desailly same....Oliseh in Ajax? laughable....Finidi played in a fluid van gaal system....

but like i said not arguing....Thanks for telling me how to do my job...appreciated
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

what is even worse.....you mentioned players from early 2000.....for f sake this is 2020..coronavirus or not

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

What a funny post.....I hope you understand that Ndidi was a defender before. Makeshift is Interim until Fofana comes while Evans is still out.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

oscar52 wrote:Ndidi didn't do well as a CD in his earlier stings, he was actually awful at the U20 WC.
Salah was a flop at Chelsea years back too.
Kevin DeBruyen was a flop at Chelsea years back too.

Keyword: Years back
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

wale1974 wrote:What a funny post.....I hope you understand that Ndidi was a defender before. Makeshift is Interim until Fofana comes while Evans is still out.
I believe in Ndidi, can he play CB - yes, will be a world class CB - Likely not, however, is he a world class DM -YES and i do not see why he should jeopardise that for anyone esp. Leicester

@SE we need a world class DM playing there week in week out....... NOT a CB by day and a DM by night player ala Mikel.....

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enyi wrote:I am not going to argue with you.....cos it is a waste of my time. Hierro played one role at Real and was captain till he was too old went to CB and subsequently left for BOLTON. Desailly same....Oliseh in Ajax? laughable....Finidi played in a fluid van gaal system....

but like i said not arguing....Thanks for telling me how to do my job...appreciated
Huh?! Started smoking your Alabukun? :lol:

Meanwhile, keep shifting your monkey posts...
It's no longer club, but how many years ago?!

Ronaldinho and Marquinhos each play at both DM and CD for Man City and PSG in 2020!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL