2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] LOK v TOT [Q RD]

Post by Its a Goal »

Game over. Spurs add another match to the grueling schedule. First win of the season.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Game over. I am beginning to buy into the idea of selling Kane to fund a rebuild. He is no longer half the player he used to be.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Cristao II wrote:
kenmega wrote:Sanchez is such a useless Mofo. 1-0 down.
How is that Sanchez's fault?

The team has been poor especially the forwards.
Wasn’t the one suppose to track him down?
But you’re right - the forwards have been poor and Son is becoming to annoy me.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Just seen all the goals. Another defensive blunder to concede from a deadball. What were they doing?

I am happy Tanguy. He worked the ball and put himself in the position to tap it in. I hope he will continue to assert himself so that he can one day be one of the first in the starting lineup.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I have been complaining about Son's contribution since last season. He is way too inconsistent and I am shocked Mourinho has yet to call him out. Even at the end of this match he couldn't control a simple cross that came to him in front of Loko's 18 and the ball ended up going for a throw in. Instead of subbing Dele off over the weekend it should have been Son. I don't even know why he is getting 90 minutes.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:Game over. I am beginning to buy into the idea of selling Kane to fund a rebuild. He is no longer half the player he used to be.
Bro i am not a spurs fan but selling that Kane guy one of the best striker in the league at his age will be a wrong move unless he forced his way out.
Dude is a baller and your coach can build a team around him,is not like he is some 33 years old.
Unless you want to sell and buy another proving players or rebuild with no Europe football for some time.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] SOU v TOT [WK 2]

Post by Cristao II »

Welcome back Bale!! You are wearing no3
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Cristao II wrote:Welcome back Bale!! You are wearing no3
He's wearing No 9
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

toyin133 wrote:
He's wearing No 9
My finger mistyped. Indeed no.9. Must have been when I was yabbing a United fan.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Cristao II wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
He's wearing No 9
My finger mistyped. Indeed no.9. Must have been when I was yabbing a United fan.
Cris, are you sure it wasn’t a gooner you were yabbing? :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Welcome back Bale.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele dropped from the squad. Ndombele starts. Harry continues to play himself into fintness.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oh gaddem. Phew, looks like we might escape the mighmare.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele playing with passion and desire. Hopefully he will get rewarded today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kai see Matt falling all over himself.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Saints having the better possession.

Kane scored for the second time and gets chalked off again for the second time.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wow, see Sanchez getting turned easily for Ings, a future Spurs player, to score.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

The goal was coming
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hugo, Sanchez, and Dier all deserve the blame for the goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The whole system looks disjointed.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Hugo, Sanchez, and Dier all deserve the blame for the goal.
I wouldn't blame Hugo, that was a great strike
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier's cross is not as accurate as that of Toby's. This is not looking hopefully. Ndombele gets a yellow for a cynical foul.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son equalize.

Well done Ndombele.