Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:35 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40056
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Kelechi does not need to go anywhere...
With Europa Cup, FA Cup, Carabao Cup and EPL, he will see loads of action!



Oh you mean like last season? :dream:


A player of his talent should aim for more.


Hopefully Leicester don't buy anymore attacking options, that way he'll get some PT since it seems he's determined to stay.


Well, they just agreed to a deal to sign Roma winger Cengiz Under.
Different position but since Vardy never gets benched, it a'int good news for Nacho


Hmmm, hope for his own sake he knows what he's doing. I wonder what happened to the Aston Villa and Newcastle rumors, he should be entertaining such if his goal is to stay and get his pally.
Maceo4 my guy!!!
Na pali (or kpali) you been wan talk.
'Pally' na friend.


Check your University of Benin Pidgin English Dictionary.
No kill us with pidgin bullet for here, abeg. :tic:


:rotf: I’m sure a Nigerian is already looking into an auto-correct that understands pidgin lol, this iPhone just kill my whole yarn

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30425
deanotito wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Kelechi does not need to go anywhere...
With Europa Cup, FA Cup, Carabao Cup and EPL, he will see loads of action!

Oh you mean like last season? :dream:

A player of his talent should aim for more.

This season they the additional games of the Europa Cup...
Leicester is a team on the up, and that's good for young players.

Good teams have deep high-quality squads....
And that means that even "talented" players do not play every game.

Yes, he could alternatively join one of the bottom teams...
And start every single game isolated upfront,fighting relegation.

_________________
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30425
jdizzy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Kelechi does not need to go anywhere...
With Europa Cup, FA Cup, Carabao Cup and EPL, he will see loads of action!

Oh you mean like last season? :dream:

A player of his talent should aim for more.

Hopefully Leicester don't buy anymore attacking options, that way he'll get some PT since it seems he's determined to stay.

Well, they just agreed to a deal to sign Roma winger Cengiz Under.
Different position but since Vardy never gets benched, it a'int good news for Nacho

How does that affect Nacho? is he a winger?

It's for Gray, Albrighton and Perez to worry about...
If anything, a good winger creating chances would be to Nacho's benefit.

_________________
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 13876
Location: USA
Gotti wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Kelechi does not need to go anywhere...
With Europa Cup, FA Cup, Carabao Cup and EPL, he will see loads of action!

Oh you mean like last season? :dream:

A player of his talent should aim for more.

This season they the additional games of the Europa Cup...
Leicester is a team on the up, and that's good for young players.

Good teams have deep high-quality squads....
And that means that even "talented" players do not play every game.

Yes, he could alternatively join one of the bottom teams...
And start every single game isolated upfront,fighting relegation.



What is good for Leicester is not necessarily what is good for Kelechi. If I were Leicester, I would like him to stay exactly where he is.

And your assessment of “one of the bottom teams” is self-servingly dire. That he needs to move does not translate into him moving to a bad team. Every opportunity should be assessed on its merits. But one thing is for sure. A 24 yr old talented striker making due as Vardy’s spare tire is not good for said striker. Even his international prospects are hampered by that situation.

What he needs is a decent club where he can play regularly. He does not have that now.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 19538
deanotito wrote:
Gotti wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Kelechi does not need to go anywhere...
With Europa Cup, FA Cup, Carabao Cup and EPL, he will see loads of action!

Oh you mean like last season? :dream:

A player of his talent should aim for more.

This season they the additional games of the Europa Cup...
Leicester is a team on the up, and that's good for young players.

Good teams have deep high-quality squads....
And that means that even "talented" players do not play every game.

Yes, he could alternatively join one of the bottom teams...
And start every single game isolated upfront,fighting relegation.



What is good for Leicester is not necessarily what is good for Kelechi. If I were Leicester, I would like him to stay exactly where he is.

And your assessment of “one of the bottom teams” is self-servingly dire. That he needs to move does not translate into him moving to a bad team. Every opportunity should be assessed on its merits. But one thing is for sure. A 24 yr old talented striker making due as Vardy’s spare tire is not good for said striker. Even his international prospects are hampered by that situation.

What he needs is a decent club where he can play regularly. He does not have that now.



Kpom! The law of nature dictates that you're either growing or you're not. Iheanacho has stopped growing 2yrs ago.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30425
deanotito wrote:
What is good for Leicester is not necessarily what is good for Kelechi. If I were Leicester, I would like him to stay exactly where he is.

And your assessment of “one of the bottom teams” is self-servingly dire. That he needs to move does not translate into him moving to a bad team. Every opportunity should be assessed on its merits. But one thing is for sure. A 24 yr old talented striker making due as Vardy’s spare tire is not good for said striker. Even his international prospects are hampered by that situation.

What he needs is a decent club where he can play regularly. He does not have that now.

And he has presumably done so...
Irony is many CEs pontificated how he should leave Man City, with pretty much the same spiel.

Even Gabriel Jesus, a full-fledged Brazil international of the same age-group, is not a regular starter at Man City, stuck behind a now-aging Aguero, and sometimes even left out when there is no recognized striker in the lineup. Each individual's personal and professional circumstances are often peculiar to them, but most often an optimal situation for a good young player is in a good team on the way up with lots of opportunities to play. With likely as many as 60+ competitive games this season, with lots of opportunities to play behind, beside and instead of Vardy (who deservedly is Leicester's numero uno).

_________________
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4566
A player like Ihenacho who is content for bit part role in Leicester cannot be good for SE. I personally will not advocate for his return to SE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10240
He looked quite comfortable on the Leicester bench today.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 13876
Location: USA
Gotti wrote:
deanotito wrote:
What is good for Leicester is not necessarily what is good for Kelechi. If I were Leicester, I would like him to stay exactly where he is.

And your assessment of “one of the bottom teams” is self-servingly dire. That he needs to move does not translate into him moving to a bad team. Every opportunity should be assessed on its merits. But one thing is for sure. A 24 yr old talented striker making due as Vardy’s spare tire is not good for said striker. Even his international prospects are hampered by that situation.

What he needs is a decent club where he can play regularly. He does not have that now.

And he has presumably done so...
Irony is many CEs pontificated how he should leave Man City, with pretty much the same spiel.

Even Gabriel Jesus, a full-fledged Brazil international of the same age-group, is not a regular starter at Man City, stuck behind a now-aging Aguero, and sometimes even left out when there is no recognized striker in the lineup. Each individual's personal and professional circumstances are often peculiar to them, but most often an optimal situation for a good young player is in a good team on the way up with lots of opportunities to play. With likely as many as 60+ competitive games this season, with lots of opportunities to play behind, beside and instead of Vardy (who deservedly is Leicester's numero uno).


Jesus is ALSO doing himself a disservice. Man City should be content with his role but it is not good for Jesus. He’s young. He’s talented. Were he to be in Arsenal/Man Utd/Chelsea, he will start. Even probably start for Liverpool over Firminho. Those are MC’s peers. So what sense does sitting out consistently make???

Vardy is a unique competitive threat. Like Kane at Tottenham, if he is healthy and available, he will play. Plays crap for 70 minutes? He won’t be subbed. So what competition is that?? At least if Aguero is stinking up the place, Jesus will play. Rodgers will keep Vardy on the pitch no matter what because (and I agree with this), Vardy is capable of 89 minutes of crap and 1 minute of absolute brilliance. Many players stay in crap when they start in crap.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87959
Location: Earth
Honestly Kele needs to move , I heard Leicester are trying to sign a winger(Turkey) from Roma.

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30425
Dammy wrote:
He looked quite comfortable on the Leicester bench today.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aswear. Cracking jokes and such...

_________________
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:33 am
Posts: 4786
Location: Embedded with the nomads in the Sahara
Leicester were leading by 2 goals today with Vardy visibly hurt and hobbling on one leg yet Rodgers did not sub in Nacho till 5 mins left. Those that encourage him to stay at Leicester do not wish him well

_________________
Niente Ÿ impossibile!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 13876
Location: USA
jdizzy wrote:
Leicester were leading by 2 goals today with Vardy visibly hurt and hobbling on one leg yet Rodgers did not sub in Nacho till 5 mins left. Those that encourage him to stay at Leicester do not wish him well


KPOM.

It is a waste of his time and talent. This is not a real competition. Let him go somewhere he can play. Vardy is better than Kelechi...so I’m not mad at them. But Kelechi can still deliver in the right club. So why waste away on the bench???

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 45 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group