Barcelona vs. Villarreal 4-0 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Barcelona vs. Villarreal 4-0 FT

Post by Undertaker »

We are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visca el barca!!!
Last edited by Undertaker on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barcelona vs. Villarreal 2-0

Post by Undertaker »

Ansu Fati...... the next Messi
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Barcalona is just a bizzare team. You cant defend against good teams, yet you sell Suarez and Ratitic, while keeping Busquet and Pique.

You just know their season is going to end the exact same way last season ended,....with another humiliating beat down.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

charlie wrote:Barcalona is just a bizzare team. You cant defend against good teams, yet you sell Suarez and Ratitic, while keeping Busquet and Pique.

You just know their season is going to end the exact same way last season ended,....with another humiliating beat down.

Dude stfu! Take your negativity somewhere else! Suarez yes, but Ratitic was past his sell date! Didn't you see Bayern and Man City chop goals like crazy this weekend?
Last edited by Undertaker on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barcelona vs. Villarreal 3-0- first half

Post by Kabalega »

charlie wrote:Barcalona is just a bizzare team. You cant defend against good teams, yet you sell Suarez and Ratitic, while keeping Busquet and Pique.

You don't know the club and dare I say footie.

But I'm curious, what would Suarez and Rakitic add to Barca's defense?
BTW, the score is 3-0 for Barça right now.
Last edited by Kabalega on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Undertaker wrote:

Dude stfu! Take your negativity somewhere else! Suarez yes, but Ratitic was past his sell date! Didn't you see Bayern and Man City chop goals like crazy this weekend?
You cant handle the truth :D That one na your wahala.
You still cannot explain what Busquet and Pique are still doing in your club.

Keep on beating micky mouse teams, and thinking you have arrived.
Next time you face Atletico, Real or Bayern, E go do you like film trick :rotf:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Kabalega wrote:

Ok, thanks for educating me, Mr. I 2 Sabi.

My point is simple, they pushed out the wrong players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

charlie wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

There's sufficient grounds to replace Suarez although not in the manner he was done and not to a rival club in the same league.

But Rakitic was well past his sell by date at Barca. And Pique remains one of the best CDs in the world.

Busi was never the most effective coverage DM, but his control of the game is exceptional.

They will need to restructure both his game and the roles around him, and Koeman has started well by switching to a 4-2-3-1

4-0 HT
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

txj wrote:
charlie wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

There's sufficient grounds to replace Suarez although not in the manner he was done and not to a rival club in the same league.

But Rakitic was well past his sell by date at Barca. And Pique remains one of the best CDs in the world.

Busi was never the most effective coverage DM, but his control of the game is exceptional.

They will need to restructure both his game and the roles around him, and Koeman has started well by switching to a 4-2-3-1

4-0 HT
Common TXJ.

I agree on Ratitic by the way, but Pique and Busquet? Common men.
Anyway, I will keep quiet and save this thread for the inevitable UCL thrashing that is coming in March/April next year.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

txj wrote:
charlie wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

4-0 HT
txj, I thought you were a Liverpool fan? Everyday you sound more and more like an educated Barca fan! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

charlie wrote:
txj wrote:
charlie wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

4-0 HT
Common TXJ.

Anyway, I will keep quiet and save this thread for the inevitable UCL thrashing that is coming in March/April next year.
Charlie, this Barca team is good enough to win La Liga! The Champions league will depends on what other players that add on before the window closes!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Undertaker wrote:
charlie wrote:
txj wrote:
charlie wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

4-0 HT
Common TXJ.

Charlie, this Barca team is good enough to win La Liga! The Champions league will depends on what other players that add on before the window closes!
Maybe. Barca has always had a psychological edge against most La Liga teams, even Real Madrid (and I say this as a Madrid fan). So Barca winning is possible.

That said, Atletico for me are the clear favorites for this season, assuming they stay healthy.
Joa Felix is playing on another level right now. With Suarez in now to bolster that offense,....Simeoni must be in 7th heaven.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Barcelona vs. Villarreal 4-0- half time

Post by kalani JR »

This might be the worst thing that could happen to them. So much false hope before the close of the window.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

charlie wrote:
txj wrote:
charlie wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

4-0 HT
Common TXJ.

I watch football from all over. Few CDs better than Pique. Uses his experience and positional awareness to compensate for loss of pace.

The problem for Barca was always in MF and Suarez's injuries/loss of form.

Busquets was never the most mobile or quickest around the ground. But his strengths were always in technical control and reading of the game, and that can be addressed with the kind of players around him and the system.

And speaking of players around him, Frankie de Jong is a brilliant player but he needs to learn humility and the value of keeping it simple...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barcelona vs. Villarreal 4-0 FT

Post by cchinukw »

Undertaker wrote:We are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visca el barca!!!
Fairwearther fan :sneaky:

Where you dey since? :-x :evil: :taunt: :-x
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barcelona vs. Villarreal 4-0 FT

Post by Coach »

Koeman allegedly angry at the lack of funds for investment. A whole “Bathelona”.