Transfer Rumours

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by Cally »

chief nfachairman wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
I will be really dissappointed if this transfer materialises.
Well Watford, Udinese and GRanada are all under the same consortium . Shocking move though
Makes no sense :boo:
We're finished! Na to start looking for another lead CD . Omeruo and Troost playing moi moi ball. The tin taya me sef.

Omeruo was benched today in the Spanish segunda.

Awaziem moved 2 steps down by joining Boavista in Portuguese league.

Ajayi has been a disaster so far for WBA.

Only 32yr old Balogun seems to be witnessing a revival but he's injured more than he's healthy.
Where did you get this Ajayi statement from? Have you been watching Ajayi this season at all? You watched both games he played for WBA and determined he's been a disaster? Why are our people like this? I've watched both WBA games and I've been quite impressed with Ajayi. Why won't people just tell the truth on this site?

For anyone reading this, do not believe what you read on this forum without verifying for yourself. I just don't know where people come from with the stuff they put here.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Cally wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
I will be really dissappointed if this transfer materialises.
Well Watford, Udinese and GRanada are all under the same consortium . Shocking move though
Makes no sense :boo:
We're finished! Na to start looking for another lead CD . Omeruo and Troost playing moi moi ball. The tin taya me sef.

Omeruo was benched today in the Spanish segunda.

Only 32yr old Balogun seems to be witnessing a revival but he's injured more than he's healthy.
Where did you get this Ajayi statement from? Have you been watching Ajayi this season at all? You watched both games he played for WBA and determined he's been a disaster? Why are our people like this? I've watched both WBA games and I've been quite impressed with Ajayi. Why won't people just tell the truth on this site?

For anyone reading this, do not believe what you read on this forum without verifying for yourself. I just don't know where people come from with the stuff they put here.
The entire WBA defence including Ajayi have not been impressive.
I am happy
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

chief nfachairman wrote:Omeruo was benched today in the Spanish segunda.

He hasn’t....
On the contrary, Semi has been one of the precious few decent players on a thus far very poor WBA team.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Omeruo was benched today in the Spanish segunda.

He hasn’t....
On the contrary, Semi has been one of the precious few decent players on a thus far very poor WBA team.
To me, he's impressed in areas we all know he's good at, calm on the ball and can distribute, but hasn't really stood out for me as a good DEFENDER per-say, has been beat for pace (shown a clean pair of heels) on a few occasions, hasn't shown to be a strong tackler, and doesn't seem alert enough to put out fires before they start, more of a last minute defender and the pace of the EPL will kill you if you are not super-decisive. That said he's definitely shown himself to be better than his CB partner(s). IMHO sha...But their team on the whole might be heading right back down if big changes aren't made...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote: A young 23 yr old is willing to take his chances and fight for a place in one of the most talented squads in the world. He even has ambitions of captaining the side one day.

Sir, you dont get it. He cannot fight for his place under Guardiola. The decision has already been made. This is a fight he cant win because Guardiola has already decided his top 4 CDs for next season. No matter what Tosin does.

If you love the guy as you say, you'd admire his ambition and encourage him to go for it if he believes it.
After all you just said he's got the ability to become "one of the finest CBs"

Your position is not consistent. You gotta be in it to win it.
I never said this. I dont even know him.

In some circumstances, you can be in it all you like, you aint winning sh1t when the game is rigged.

Anyway, we will see. For his own sake, I hope I will be wrong.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Like I said, Adarabioyo needs to find his square root
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Collins to Union Berlin in the works. Hope it works out.

https://www.completesports.com/collins- ... paderborn/
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk,

How far? Have you spoken to Adarabioyo?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:Damunk,

How far? Have you spoken to Adarabioyo?
:laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Lookman to Fulham
Fulham has Aina, Lookman and Onomah
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

The YeyeMan wrote:Lookman to Fulham
Fulham has Aina, Lookman and Onomah
Luku would be a SE player by now if not for yanga. I guess that Englanc dream hasn't quite worked out yet. Just focus on the relegation battle ahead.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Official: Terem Moffi completes his €8 million move to Lorient. He signed a 4 year deal.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:Official: Terem Moffi completes his €8 million move to Lorient. He signed a 4 year deal.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:Official: Terem Moffi completes his €8 million move to Lorient. He signed a 4 year deal.
https://www.transfermarkt.us/kortrijk-r ... ews/371794

Wow they bought him just after 11 games and 5 goals for Kortrijk...good luck in Ligue 1 another team to follow now :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:
https://www.transfermarkt.us/kortrijk-r ... ews/371794

Wow they bought him just after 11 games and 5 goals for Kortrijk...good luck in Ligue 1 another team to follow now :clap:
Another team gave Osihmen away on loan after almost 3yrs with little opportunity only to see him sold for $80m a yr later and they got $0 of it. I don't blame them. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Inter Milan in negotiations with Chelsea over bringing back Victor Moses to the San Siro according to Gianluca Di Marzio.
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote:Inter Milan in negotiations with Chelsea over bringing back Victor Moses to the San Siro according to Gianluca Di Marzio.
Again? The guy needs a permanent move to spend the remaining few years of his career.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sadiq is reportedly on his way to Almeria for 10m Euros.
Going to a div 2 team will cost him SE consideration. Bad move
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Sadiq is reportedly on his way to Almeria for 10m Euros.
Going to a div 2 team will cost him SE consideration. Bad move
:???: Ahhh damn it....div 2 team get 10 mill?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote:
Dammy wrote:Inter Milan in negotiations with Chelsea over bringing back Victor Moses to the San Siro according to Gianluca Di Marzio.
Again? The guy needs a permanent move to spend the remaining few years of his career.
Nah d last year of his Chelsea contract then he can go free on a permanent...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk! Na wa o! 24 hours left. Have you spoken to Adarabioyo?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:Damunk! Na wa o! 24 hours left. Have you spoken to Adarabioyo?
Damunk don pick race from this thread. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Looks like he might end up at Fulham or West Ham, according to the rumor mill...
danfo driver wrote:Damunk! Na wa o! 24 hours left. Have you spoken to Adarabioyo?