BREAKING NEWS.... SAKA CALLED UP BY ENGLAND!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg
BREAKING NEWS.... SAKA CALLED UP BY ENGLAND!

Post by Adisboy »

I guess it's time we move on to other players.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BREAKING NEWS.... SAKA CALLED UP BY ENGLAND!

Post by Purity »

still has one life after now.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

It's an insult to our intelligence to call this "Breaking news". Its breaking about it? Sakamoto been an England player all his life. The fact that they call him for their top team is breaking news? Gtfoh! :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Purity wrote:still has one life after now.
Is that how you think? Wow! Why not just change your allegiance to England so you can cheer for Saka. We don't need fans who don't value our team. :roll:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

He is 19, so he must be capped 3 times to be locked down forever. I am not sure if friendlies are to be included in the 3 caps, the new rules are slightly confusing.

But if he does turn out, then I expect him to be capped 3 times, quite soon.

We have plenty of wide options, it would have been nice, but it is not the end of the world. I would say we could use Eze more than Saka.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:He is 19, so he must be capped 3 times to be locked down forever. I am not sure if friendlies are to be included in the 3 caps, the new rules are slightly confusing.

But if he does turn out, then I expect him to be capped 3 times, quite soon.

We have plenty of wide options, it would have been nice, but it is not the end of the world. I would say we could use Eze more than Saka.
You people have no shame.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

:clap: I wish him good luck!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mods please move to world football forum
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Where Damunk? Abeg somebody check on him make sure the guy never faint. This is not surprising. I did mention not long ago to move on as there was nothing to see.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

It's a missed opportunity for Naija. He is a real talent. He got fast tracked because he never declared his real intentions openly.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Well, his Manager had contacted the England Manager alerting the latter that Saka is now available to accept an invite. LOL. :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Enugu II on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

:thumb:
Enugu II wrote:Well, his Manager had contacted the England Manager alerting the latter that Saka is now are to accept an invite. LOL. :rotf: :rotf:
His manager and parents told the nff rep not to contact them again quite a while back.He was never interested in playing for Nigeria. I expect him to be England's starting LB for a long time. :sneaky:
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

..what exactly will this Saka kid do for the SE that other current players can't do? We don't want a one show pony wonder, enough.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mcal wrote:..what exactly will this Saka kid do for the SE that other current players can't do? We don't want a one show pony wonder, enough.
Come on now, lets not be sour, he would add more quality to the team, its not only about starters as I doubt he is being called up to three lions as a starter, but will give good depth and keep those ahead of him honest as he pushes for a starting place.

That said, nothing shocking here...its the daydreamers and head in the cloud guys that are the ones shocked. Truth is these guys will give it till they are a certain age (probably 25+) if by then they haven't gotten a call from Ingurland then they'll suddenly start telling us how they've ALWAYS wanted to play for SE blah blah blah...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

:taunt: :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am surprised that the call up of an English player to the England national team is permitted in Eagles NEST.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

DIMKA76 wrote:Where Damunk? Abeg somebody check on him make sure the guy never faint. This is not surprising. I did mention not long ago to move on as there was nothing to see.
Why are you people so emotional? Lighten up bro. Its only fu'ball.
You win some, you lose some.
The fun is in the speculation.
It's not that serious.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:I am surprised that the call up of an English player to the England national team is permitted in Eagles NEST.
Abi o! :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I am surprised that the call up of an English player to the England national team is permitted in Eagles NEST.
Abi o! :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Nothing more to add, he was always English!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

If I had posted the call up of a Ghanaian player (with naija blood) to the Ghana national team in Eagles NEST, you will all be calling for my EXECUTION (by firing squad)
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rawlings wrote:
If I had posted the call up of a Ghanaian player (with naija blood) to the Ghana national team in Eagles NEST, you will all be calling for my EXECUTION (by firing squad)
We're still calling for it without you posting such. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

At least the idiots can stop writing fake articles about Saka as a SE player. Mumu journalist. At least they can now focus on Ebere Eze
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Good Luck Saka
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

The meltdowns here are hilarious. A player who is both Nigerian and English decides to play for England and grown men are throwing tantrums.

All the best to Saka. Hopefully, we will revamp our successful U-13 program that has seen the emergence of the likes of Chukwueze and Osimhen.