2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] MAU v TOT [WK 4]

There is going to be a lot of hurt and pain in this Spurs team as the season goes on. There are some players who are used to playing week in week out that will not see action for some weeks and they will feel Jose has something against them. I just hope everyone will work for the common goal.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

What makes me laugh are the pundits and fans going at Lamela. It is simple. Martial shouldn't raise his hand.

Also no mention of the rubbish tackles from Bailly on Kane, Shaw on Lucas and the second one by Bailly.

I am going to watch YouTube. I hear Evra went warey.

Its a Goal wrote:There is going to be a lot of hurt and pain in this Spurs team as the season goes on. There are some players who are used to playing week in week out that will not see action for some weeks and they will feel Jose has something against them. I just hope everyone will work for the common goal.
They will be immediately ostracized and sold! go and ask Danny Rose. You think this is Poch the sweet heart, who will be rubbing your back? :lol:

please where's that manure fan that is always opening Arsenal laughing threads?

Its a Goal wrote:There is going to be a lot of hurt and pain in this Spurs team as the season goes on. There are some players who are used to playing week in week out that will not see action for some weeks and they will feel Jose has something against them. I just hope everyone will work for the common goal.
They will be immediately ostracized and sold! go and ask Danny Rose. You think this is Poch the sweet heart, who will be rubbing your back? :lol:
You minding Danny! See his head like 'I will be having a word with Daniel Levy'.

Foyth has left on loan.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Sky Sports just apologized for stereotyping South American culture because of Lamela's role in getting Martial sent off.

danfo driver wrote:And this was done without Lo Celso, Bale, and the possible Skriniar.

Not to mention usual starters Winks and Doherty were on the bench. And second striker Vinicius in the stands.

Tottenham have a lot to build on. Mourinho needs to continue to work on the mentality and the aggression. As well as the ability to manage situations (like they managed the early penalty).
I forgot to add Bergwijn as well.
so you like Spurs like this eh?

^Think it’s more the man than the machine. At 22/1, reasonable odds for a title triumph. Decent outside bet. Everton at 18s, but not sure who’s backup for Odogwu Calvert-Lewin.

danfo driver wrote:And this was done without Lo Celso, Bale, and the possible Skriniar.

Not to mention usual starters Winks and Doherty were on the bench. And second striker Vinicius in the stands.

Tottenham have a lot to build on. Mourinho needs to continue to work on the mentality and the aggression. As well as the ability to manage situations (like they managed the early penalty).
I forgot to add Bergwijn as well.
so you like Spurs like this eh?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Who has seen Rodon play?

:ohmy: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

[color=brown]kalani JR[/color] wrote: Who has seen Rodon play?
I have no clue who he is but as the search for a natural LCB intensify he may be the target that the club has been looking at for a while.

The reason for being a Spurs suppoerter

Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: Preseason Preparations

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: dd, there is nothing funny about it. Just because a new face walks through the door doesn't guarantee a start. Knowing JoMo, he is more about what you bring to the team rather than what you have. Aurier is known factor and JoMo is comfortable with him therefore Matt has to show in training he deserves to start over him.

Its very funny. You really should try comedy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same way I guaranteed you that your crap favorite players will be sold, I am guaranteeing you now-- Doherty will be your starting right back. Absolutely nothing you, Aurier or his agent can do about that. The decision has been made.
So guess who is first choice RB :taunt:?

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: dd, there is nothing funny about it. Just because a new face walks through the door doesn't guarantee a start. Knowing JoMo, he is more about what you bring to the team rather than what you have. Aurier is known factor and JoMo is comfortable with him therefore Matt has to show in training he deserves to start over him.

Same way I guaranteed you that your crap favorite players will be sold, I am guaranteeing you now-- Doherty will be your starting right back. Absolutely nothing you, Aurier or his agent can do about that. The decision has been made.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its a Goal wrote:

You know my thoughts on this. Competition is good and all but I rate Aurier higher. At least Doherty is at a level where Aurier can no longer be comfortable about his slot.

Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

You know my thoughts on this. Competition is good and all but I rate Aurier higher. At least Doherty is at a level where Aurier can no longer be comfortable about his slot.

I was laughing at Bobo IAG. Same way Sissoko and Lamela who started the match are first choices. :rotf:

Aurier will be first choice when he earns it with multiple fantastic performances on the pitch! Not by playing one match where the coach chose to rotate his team that had played in the Europa qualifier less than 3 days before.

Its a Goal wrote:Image

Bribery won't replace lack of trophies :roll:

Its a Goal wrote:A massive massive victory and statement. When Mourinho was hired they said Spurs will suffer. They said Spurs won't be able to score. They pointed out that his style will frustrate Kane as he won't be able to score. How right these pundits are.
Not only pundits, a lot of impressionable folk here swallowed all that crap and repeated it week in week out here.
It's as if people never watched some of Mourinho's best teams at work scoring goals.

Its a Goal wrote:Image

Na lie...dem neva born you dat time