Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by danfo driver »

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

I said, who is at the wheeeeeeeel!!

Ole is at the Wheel! Yes he is!

We are as good as PSG! Yes we are!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!
:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Image

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

dd no go let ManU rest for the rest of the season :rotf:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

As I was saying - nearly a year ago...

wiseone wrote:Smalling has been bossing it at Roma. Very surprised he was shipped out before Jones or Lindelof.

Man Utd need 4-5 players:

Striker: Timo Werner
DM: Ruben Neves
Box to box M: Ndidi
Winger: Sancho
LB (cover bc Shaw and Mark Red cannot stay fit for long): Hakimi
marko wrote:I hear Chris Smalling doing welll at Roma, he is approaching 30, the prime of his career, well he is on loan, United definitely needs at least 3 decent players to compete for top 4, when Pogba is fit, he easily fits into the Perreira position
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

please where's that manure fan that is always opening Arsenal laughing threads?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

It was coming and it came at the right time, united have been covering cracks for the past few months, very Ironic an ex manager sacked by united comes back to open the glaring cracks, it serves the board and Glazers right, the clun is rotten from top to bottom! I heard Fernandes Had a huge bust up At half time and was taken off, we are just all over the place but it does serve the Glazers and Woodward right! You reap what you sow
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Prayer from the Motherland didn't help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iabch6q4IUA[/video]
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If i was OGS, i will quit immediately! Best to resign and you will get my ultimate respect! You have lost the dressimg room, Matic and Bruno had a fight at half time, that says it all, its finished for him!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The management of United is being run by sharks. They have perfected the arts of covering their own tracks while messing up the coaches.
They with old the players the coach ask for at the time the coaches need them, only to rush in and sign some useless, overpaid players as panic buy to cover their own arses. Talk of one chance en in grey stripped suits
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

To be fair, they are better than PSG :D

oloye wrote:The management of United is being run by sharks. They have perfected the arts of covering their own tracks while messing up the coaches.
They with old the players the coach ask for at the time the coaches need them, only to rush in and sign some useless, overpaid players as panic buy to cover their own arses. Talk of one chance en in grey stripped suits
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is the most expensive defender in the world...smh... body slamming his own teammate to gift spurs a goal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote:Image

...this must be the British Mr Bean :lol: :lol: :lol:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

the Glazers took out almost 13 million pounds in dividends, that is all they are here for! football, just qualify for champions league and reap the rewards, its that simple, they do not care about winning premiership, they have set financial targets, once they are reached, everything else becomes secondary, they only react to appease fans, reason why they have brought in Cavani, a footballing mercenary in his 30s, the fans can scream to heavens for all they care but as far as you keep on buying merchandise, nothing will change

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:the Glazers took out almost 13 million pounds in dividends, that is all they are here for! football, just qualify for champions league and reap the rewards, its that simple, they do not care about winning premiership, they have set financial targets, once they are reached, everything else becomes secondary, they only react to appease fans, reason why they have brought in Cavani, a footballing mercenary in his 30s, the fans can scream to heavens for all they care but as far as you keep on buying merchandise, nothing will change
Not true. We as good as PSG. Mourinho is the one holding us back. Sack Mourinho and we become CL and EPL champions :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
marko wrote:the Glazers took out almost 13 million pounds in dividends, that is all they are here for! football, just qualify for champions league and reap the rewards, its that simple, they do not care about winning premiership, they have set financial targets, once they are reached, everything else becomes secondary, they only react to appease fans, reason why they have brought in Cavani, a footballing mercenary in his 30s, the fans can scream to heavens for all they care but as far as you keep on buying merchandise, nothing will change
Not true. We as good as PSG. Mourinho is the one holding us back. Sack Mourinho and we become CL and EPL champions :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Cavani and Telles about to join. Critical/weakest areas of the team still not addressed, and strongest area of the team over-addressed (GK). Henderson (who is too good to be a sub) was brought back to the club to sit on the bench, while Romero (who was the best number 2 GK in the EPL) is not even 3rd choice anymore. Speaking of Romero, his wife is not happy:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Cavani and Telles about to join. Critical/weakest areas of the team still not addressed, and strongest area of the team over-addressed (GK). Henderson (who is too good to be a sub) was brought back to the club to sit on the bench, while Romero (who was the best number 2 GK in the EPL) is not even 3rd choice anymore. Speaking of Romero, his wife is not happy:

I fully agree, he has been used and abused by incompetent management, he should leave ASAP, same applies to Fred, let OGS publicly come out and state his reasons for not playing Romero, he cannot be any worse than De Gea

Marko
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Merseyside - November 17, 2020. Keep the date Ole, and it's a far better Everton!

Beginning of the end or a new dawn? Matter of time.....
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:Cavani and Telles about to join. Critical/weakest areas of the team still not addressed, and strongest area of the team over-addressed (GK). Henderson (who is too good to be a sub) was brought back to the club to sit on the bench, while Romero (who was the best number 2 GK in the EPL) is not even 3rd choice anymore. Speaking of Romero, his wife is not happy:

I fully agree, he has been used and abused by incompetent management, he should leave ASAP, same applies to Fred, let OGS publicly come out and state his reasons for not playing Romero, he cannot be any worse than De Gea
Your coach is a muppet, he is just a face while the real coach is Fergie's side kick. The shambles going on in United is best enjoyed as a comedy.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho