Colin's interview with SE assistant coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Colin's interview with SE assistant coach

Post by naijaguy »

I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Colin's interview with SE assistant coach

Post by Dammy »

Is that not Gotti and Fabio's main man, Tunde "computer" Adelakun? :lol: :lol:
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thanks, sounds like defenders is clearly a worry area for Rohr b/c they pushed for Akpoguma's change and Pinnick persuaded FIFA to turn it around pretty quickly. They should also press for Lookman's own and some of the other defenders.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

maceo4 wrote:Thanks, sounds like defenders is clearly a worry area for Rohr b/c they pushed for Akpoguma's change and Pinnick persuaded FIFA to turn it around pretty quickly. They should also press for Lookman's own and some of the other defenders.
Akpoguma is a player any team coach would do anything possible to get.
The fact that Germany didn't called him before us is actually a big surprise.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

naijaguy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Thanks, sounds like defenders is clearly a worry area for Rohr b/c they pushed for Akpoguma's change and Pinnick persuaded FIFA to turn it around pretty quickly. They should also press for Lookman's own and some of the other defenders.
Germany still weighs their racist ideological base vs monetary and Politico-psychosocial gains
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Nice interview. Well spoken, humble man. No Naija bigmanism. This guy should do all the interviews!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Thoroughly enjoyable interview. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

:thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: excellent job KoC
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote:Is that not Gotti and Fabio's main man, Tunde "computer" Adelakun? :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yep! That's Tunde "Special Software" Adelakun...
Rohr Man Friday, Chief Scout, and now apparently Assistant National Team Coach.

This dude is playing the role of Ayo Akinfe if Bryan Robson had succeeded in becoming the SE coach. Currently casted in the role of Rohr's version of Lazy Betty's Emeka Ezeala, he is former Online African Soccer 'Publisher', former bidder to organize matches for the SE, former organizer of 10-day course for Nigerian Linesmen to learn how to properly wave flags, former organizer that took Okocha and some unknown Nigerian 'coaches' on an alleged UK coaching course whose accreditation the English FA denied, but who finally hit paydirt when he helped his 'client' Rohr secure the SE job.

Nigeria, we hail thee.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Can we make broken the default language for interviews please? All these fake foreign accent drives me nuts!!!!

I do like his take on Saka. Nigerians hate on football players like Saka, yet they are the first to claim Olajuwon, Joshua, Adesanya, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Masai Ujiri, etc
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Is Adelakun an assistant coach or an assistant to the coach?
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

jette1 wrote:
naijaguy wrote:
Germany still weighs their racist ideological base vs monetary and Politico-psychosocial gains
@jette1: Are you sure of this because they have players Boateng, Jonathan Tah and many other German born players of Non-German parents in their NT?!
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Gotti wrote:
Dammy wrote:Is that not Gotti and Fabio's main man, Tunde "computer" Adelakun? :lol: :lol:

This dude is playing the role of Ayo Akinfe if Bryan Robson had succeeded in becoming the SE coach. Currently casted in the role of Rohr's version of Lazy Betty's Emeka Ezeala, he is former Online African Soccer 'Publisher', former bidder to organize matches for the SE, former organizer of 10-day course for Nigerian Linesmen to learn how to properly wave flags, former organizer that took Okocha and some unknown Nigerian 'coaches' on an alleged UK coaching course whose accreditation the English FA denied, but who finally hit paydirt when he helped his 'client' Rohr secure the SE job.

Nigeria, we hail thee.
Abeg, don't hate on the bobo's hustle :taunt:

It his payday for him for all his previous hustles.

Hopefully CE contributing editor, Ayo Akinfe's hustle will pay off one day
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Very wicked. lol
Gotti wrote:

Nigeria, we hail thee.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Gotti wrote:

Nigeria, we hail thee.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am happy
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

One of the best interviews I have seen of a Nigerian coach,....excellent!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

charlie wrote:One of the best interviews I have seen of a Nigerian coach,....excellent!!!

Ah.
Don't clap too much o, before they transfer their beef to your own plate. :lol:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Damunk wrote:
charlie wrote:One of the best interviews I have seen of a Nigerian coach,....excellent!!!

Ah.
Don't clap too much o, before they transfer their beef to your own plate. :lol:
You worry too much about others pepus pepeye....wetin consin me?!

I just thought Colin nailed all the right questions, and Oga Computer nailed his responses. It was an excellent interview, plain and simple!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:

Nigeria, we hail thee.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Gotti wrote:

Nigeria, we hail thee.
I don’t crack rib laughing at the brilliant summary. The guy na one soft spoken, polished hustler. If na Ayo and Robson you go think so Ayo na coach and Robson the assistant. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qODxEVx0YSg[/video]
Another KOC interview
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Interview: Sam Sodje, Former Super Eagle and Board Member Delta State Sports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz4F8CdJI3Y[/video]
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

charlie wrote:You worry too much about others pepus pepeye....wetin consin me?!

I just thought Colin nailed all the right questions, and Oga Computer nailed his responses. It was an excellent interview, plain and simple!
Bros, so would you if you're as fixated with fighting proxy wars for your massa, and searching for "beef" in every post.

Let me help the dude out...:lol:

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL