Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

Post by 1naija »

Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?
Last edited by 1naija on Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dresser?

Post by Tobi17 »

1naija wrote:Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?
Definitely Dessers is starting the next game.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

He is what was needed for the game.
Gotti makes a good point on the qualities Paul brings to SE.
With the way SE is playing right now, they need a mobile and aggressive forward.
Defending starts from the front line, Paul make SE -1 with his play.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1NAIJA, it's Dessers, nor (Cross-)Dresser... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

1naija wrote:Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Gotti wrote:1NAIJA, it's Dessers, nor (Cross-)Dresser... :lol:
That's what he gets for not answering a Nigerian name like ikemefuna! :D
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

My guess is Rohr probably didn't want to field too many new players. I'll be surprised if Dessers doesn't start the next game or at least come off the bench.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Who looked like a sack of garri? Is it Musa, Nacho or both? Just asking, answer the questions at your own risks
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Odas wrote:

Who looked like a sack of garri? Is it Musa, Nacho or both? Just asking, answer the questions at your own risks
It was Nacho abeg, he would soon be competing with success! Musa's own is understandable he has been in Nigeria and hasn't played in months.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

Post by maceo4 »

After watching the replay I realized they didn’t list him as one of the subs, so I’m not sure what happened there.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Maybe to make it clear to those who don’t believe that Kelechi and Musa are finished!Kelechi and a Musa know that there are other strikers and so needs to stamp their positions in the team and been around long enough to have done so in the first place. Musa just won’t go away and since it’s Nigeria we’re talking about I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s being forced onto the team.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Musa needs to step.

We have far too many talented wide players for him to be wasting up space.

we are about to get Lookman, and we haven't even witnessed Ejuke, not to mention players like Dennis and Bazee (although injuries will likely make this guy irrelevant)

How on earth can we justify to keep calling headless Musa and sticking him out on the wings ?

The guy hasn't even played club football all season so far.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

because he has two friendlies to play and need to be able to field two healthy teams.....
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

vancity eagle wrote:Musa needs to step.

We have far too many talented wide players for him to be wasting up space.

we are about to get Lookman, and we haven't even witnessed Ejuke, not to mention players like Dennis and Bazee (although injuries will likely make this guy irrelevant)

How on earth can we justify to keep calling headless Musa and sticking him out on the wings ?

The guy hasn't even played club football all season so far.
Musa is team captain so needs to help motive the younger ones as long as he has something to contribute.....he is not a starter but he brings experience..... He will gradually be fazed out and that how u do it not like Oliseh did with Vincent
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Dessers style is similar to Ighalo. Might as well play him now in a friendly to see what he can do. Not my kind of striker. I like multi dimensional strikers. Strikers that are fast, good hold play and will provide assists in addition to scoring goals. I have been spoiled with players like Dennis Bergkamp, Henry, Kanu and etc.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ohenhen1 wrote:Dessers style is similar to Ighalo. Might as well play him now in a friendly to see what he can do. Not my kind of striker. I like multi dimensional strikers. Strikers that are fast, good hold play and will provide assists in addition to scoring goals. I have been spoiled with players like Dennis Bergkamp, Henry, Kanu and etc.

Our main striker is Osimhen. He is all you described, so Dessers doesn't have to be the same.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

1naija wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Dessers style is similar to Ighalo. Might as well play him now in a friendly to see what he can do. Not my kind of striker. I like multi dimensional strikers. Strikers that are fast, good hold play and will provide assists in addition to scoring goals. I have been spoiled with players like Dennis Bergkamp, Henry, Kanu and etc.

Our main striker is Osimhen. He is all you described, so Dessers doesn't have to be the same.
I disagree, you don't have to change your style if Osimhen is not available. Find the same type of striker as your backup.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Well he's not really doing that well in Belgium at the moment as Onuachu is the top goalscorer there and has been benching him for the past few weeks
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Sunset wrote:

Well he's not really doing that well in Belgium at the moment as Onuachu is the top goalscorer there and has been benching him for the past few weeks
That’s club tho, he might fit country better...who knows but we should give him a try and see sha...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

maceo4 wrote:
Sunset wrote:

That’s club tho, he might fit country better...who knows but we should give him a try and see sha...

If Paul is scoring anywhere on this planet earth, then your coach is the problem
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

maceo4 wrote:
Sunset wrote:

The same club form that earned him a recall despite not even being in our standby list? We'll have to see but I still find it quite questionable that he'd make that sideways move to the Belgian league after the season he just had in Holland.