Transfer Rumours

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jdizzy
Egg
Egg
Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by jdizzy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Damunk! Na wa o! 24 hours left. Have you spoken to Adarabioyo?
Damunk don pick race from this thread. :rotf:
Sky is reporting that he is having a medical at Fulham. He should get plenty of playing time as their defenders categorically suck! However I hope the experience does not scar him for a while
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Damunk! Na wa o! 24 hours left. Have you spoken to Adarabioyo?
Sky is reporting that he is having a medical at Fulham. He should get plenty of playing time as their defenders categorically suck! However I hope the experience does not scar him for a while
I think thats unacceptable! He should stay at City and "fight for is shirt." :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

danfo driver wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
I think thats unacceptable! He should stay at City and "fight for is shirt." :taunt:
Lol. No young player should stick around for Pep. Ake was bought for 40M and immediately benched for 65M Ruben Dias signed only a few days before the Leeds match
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Kai .... Fulham wants to drag a few Nigerians down with them. Good luck to the boy sha.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Done Deal.
Think its a good move for him. He will get playing time at the top level and even if Fulham eventually go back down, he would have had enough premiership experience to allow him move to a bigger club in the premiership.
The idea of Guardiola loaning him out again was unacceptable to him. He is 23 and now is the time for him to move forward in his career.
Good move, I believe and wish him all the very best at Fulham.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Kai .... Fulham wants to drag a few Nigerians down with them. Good luck to the boy sha.
Last edited by Otitokoro on Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Kai .... Fulham wants to drag a few Nigerians down with them. Good luck to the boy sha.

Fulham is a Nigerian/African team

4 Nigerians

Lookman, Aina, Onomah, Adarabioyo.

Plus

Seri, Zambo, Kebano,

Able make them stay up. They looked much improved on their last match.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sadiq joins Almeria in the Spanish 2nd div.

https://www.completesports.com/sadiq-jo ... b-almeria/

Warahell kinda move is dis? Isn't getting Europa action at Partizan better than Spanish 2nd div? For years we've been. Hearing this boy on hoping he'll make a good move someday but na Almeria I'm find. De tin Don Taya me sef.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Sadiq joins Almeria in the Spanish 2nd div.

https://www.completesports.com/sadiq-jo ... b-almeria/

Warahell kinda move is dis? Isn't getting Europa action at Partizan better than Spanish 2nd div? For years we've been. Hearing this boy on hoping he'll make a good move someday but na Almeria I'm find. De tin Don Taya me sef.
Partizan have been knocked out of Europe.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Nigerian youngster, Paul Mukairu, joins Anderlecht on a season long loan from Turkey.
I am happy
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Dammy wrote:Nigerian youngster, Paul Mukairu, joins Anderlecht on a season long loan from Turkey.
Have a glimpse of his skills here.

https://youtu.be/P4is7yDbG4Y
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Dammy wrote:Nigerian youngster, Paul Mukairu, joins Anderlecht on a season long loan from Turkey.

Not bad.
Has a bright future, but we are now looking for a sprinkling of world class players, not just 'good'.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Not bad.
Has a bright future, but we are now looking for a sprinkling of world class players, not just 'good'.

Anderlecht Sporting director thinks he's a massive talent.

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/anderlecht- ... u-signing/
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Not bad.
From the YouTube clips, this boy has potential to be a top player. World class no be beans. He just needs to beef up and become stronger, and then be given the right environment to develop. I think Belgium is not bad at this stage of his career.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Not bad.
From the YouTube clips, this boy has potential to be a top player. World class no be beans. He just needs to beef up and become stronger, and then be given the right environment to develop. I think Belgium is not bad at this stage of his career.
He looks like a typical winger/forward that we seem to have an abundance of at first glance, then i noticed his ability to deliver a weighted even delayed pass.

This is a very rare ability in wingers, its what separates Finidi from our other wingers. The ability to deliver timely,accurate passes as a wing forward. The boy might have it. Anderlecht is a brilliant move for him. He was in the Turkish div 2 a yr ago I think.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Not bad.

Anderlecht Sporting director thinks he's a massive talent.

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/anderlecht- ... u-signing/
No doubt.
Its exciting that all these young players are being spotted and moving onto bigger stages.
Every time we hear of a new talent coming thru to the adult game, the benchmark for the SE goes up a notch. Thats what we want. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Victor Moses to Spartak Moscow.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:Victor Moses to Spartak Moscow.

Chaaaaiii...... gonna be a cold winter for Vic. God dey sha! :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

It was a mistake to quit the national team he would have improved his value. Why does Chelsea keep loaning him out all the time?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

gochino wrote:It was a mistake to quit the national team he would have improved his value. Why does Chelsea keep loaning him out all the time?
Because he's not in their plans, but as he has a contract they have to pay him...
So they loan him out to another club who will pick up his salary (or a part thereof).
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Gotti wrote:
gochino wrote:It was a mistake to quit the national team he would have improved his value. Why does Chelsea keep loaning him out all the time?
Because he's not in their plans, but as he has a contract they have to pay him...
So they loan him out to another club who will pick up his salary (or a part thereof).
But his contract should have expired by now, unless He renewed it under Conte.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Moses, who has played in several behind-closed-doors friendlies at Cobham — he even scored the only Chelsea goal in our 1-1 draw with Wimbledon last month — will sign a one-year extension since his current Chelsea contract expires in 2021, and we wouldn’t want to lose him for free next summer. There will reportedly also be a €10m buy-option inserted into the deal.

Spartak are managed by former Schalke boss Domenico Tedesco, who has implemented his famed three-man backline at Krasno-Belye. His usage of wingbacks should therefore suit Moses’ skillset.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Moses might still have another World cup qualifying series in him. These kue kue wingers we have that can only dribble nto brick walls no be am. We might need him for the WC final rd.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Moses might still have another World cup qualifying series in him. These kue kue wingers we have that can only dribble nto brick walls no be am. We might need him for the WC final rd.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Too bad for you, Rohr is still your coach.
The man is not likely to make any sudden changes.