France produces more black goalies than other Euros combined

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: France produces more black goalies than other Euros comb

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Kabalega wrote:Let me get this straight, ......you are celebrating that France takes your most valuable resource, the people, gives them some training, and then claims the best of them as theirs?

Former FIFA president, Sepp Blatter pointed out this point many times yet, here we are in 2020 with a thread on CE sceaming allez France! :shock: :shock:

What did the black man do to deserve this...?
You moron. Those are Frenchmen, not Africans. So now you agree with racists that black people can't be French? Thunda faya you dia one time!

How many top goalies has your useless sh!thole country trained? The sh!thole that you ran away from as soon as you could?
Exacrtly my point.
OMG! They get angry and even hurl insults.... :lol: :lol:
Allez les bleu!! Allez les BBB!
Do you know that in 1840 France declared everyone born on Senegalese soil a French citizen?
Why do you think they did that?
That is jiust one example.

Yet here you are getting emotional, ... angry and insulting people. The next step is violence.
This is insanity of the highest order!
Get help!
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Kabalega wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Kabalega wrote:Let me get this straight, ......you are celebrating that France takes your most valuable resource, the people, gives them some training, and then claims the best of them as theirs?

Former FIFA president, Sepp Blatter pointed out this point many times yet, here we are in 2020 with a thread on CE sceaming allez France! :shock: :shock:

What did the black man do to deserve this...?
You moron. Those are Frenchmen, not Africans. So now you agree with racists that black people can't be French? Thunda faya you dia one time!

How many top goalies has your useless sh!thole country trained? The sh!thole that you ran away from as soon as you could?
Exacrtly my point.
OMG! They get angry and even hurl insults.... :lol: :lol:
Allez les bleu!! Allez les BBB!
Do you know that in 1840 France declared everyone born on Senegalese soil a French citizen?
Why do you think they did that?
That is jiust one example.

Yet here you are getting emotional, ... angry and insulting people. The next step is violence.
This is insanity of the highest order!
Get help!
To ensure them easy access to the most flavorful, buttery baguettes?

Le gardien est top

Wha choo looking at?!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Chelsea new GK is not playing for France. I hear he is going to play for Senegal and was called up before pulling out with a thigh injury.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ohenhen1 wrote:Chelsea new GK is not playing for France. I hear he is going to play for Senegal and was called up before pulling out with a thigh injury.
Like he's done for the past two years.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kalani JR wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Chelsea new GK is not playing for France. I hear he is going to play for Senegal and was called up before pulling out with a thigh injury.
he has eight caps?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nigeria can recruit foreign born players easily because of our constitution. Any one that has Nigerian roots or any links to Nigeria can easily become a citizen. Will just need to get a passport. Even if the link is through a grandparent. It doesn't matter if you were born outside the country. While the UK have stringent rules and have historic racist policies. Maybe that is why the UK is struggling to convince foriegn born Nigerians to play for them. France have more involved role with their former colonies. UK is hated by most of their former colonies because of the level of looting they did and they are not as involved with their former colonies.

Guy its the same thing all over the world. If your grandparent is from a certain country, you are entitled to citizenship of that country even if you were born in another solar system.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
he has eight caps?

*Aussie Accent* Fascinating. The rare species of Idiotus Africanus and its wild American cousin Idiotus Americanus interacting. Its amazing how these rare species can communicate in the 1st place! Definitely need more time to research these animals more and collect data. Stay tuned.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
he has eight caps?

*Aussie Accent* Fascinating. The rare species of Idiotus Africanus and its wild American cousin Idiotus Americanus interacting. Its amazing how these rare species can communicate in the 1st place! Definitely need more time to research these animals more and collect data. Stay tuned.
old, washed, thot, life is too short to be so angry.

look on the bright side there will be a fellow black woman as vice-president even though you are older than her hopefully it will inspire you to better yourself.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
he has eight caps?
Not everyone can be a legend like Boubacar Barry.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
he has eight caps?

Heat suck.