Nigeria 1 vs Tunisa 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 1 vs Tunisa 1

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I’m afraid Nigeria will continue to be a so-so team until we have players who can control the midfield. We need Mikel back as a deep lying playmaker❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

aruako1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:Whoever said Chidera Ejuke is better than Eberechi Eze needs to watch both of them again with clear glasses.
Ejuke needs to lift his head up when he goes on his mazy runs.
As of now Eze has nothing to do with Nigeria and for that valid reason he is of no relevance what so ever.
Ejuke does like to dribble a little too much but he is able to do so and to be fair he came on late and probably wanted to make an impact as soon as possible and if our passing wasn’t lethargic I think passing the ball to Ejuke just on the edge of the opponents penalty area could be a devastating tactic especially if he comes on late into a game!
Yeah, Ebere Eze is gone. He wants to play for England. He’s just trying to let us down nicely
You seem to be a critical thinker just as I,why haven’t many learnt from the past?
I’m even suspicious about plants/agents encouraging the Nigerian online footballing community into making noise about these boys so that the English FA make a decision on capping them, the UEFA nations have so many spare games to cap these boys with their Nations League and dead rubber qualifiers against the likes of Lithuania and Belarus!
When they want to play for us, you will know.
What good will that be if they’ve been capped out by England, you better not wait for another hart break how many must you pray for only to never be answered?

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me but three times.................?
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

Flex Swift wrote:
Dammy wrote:I will vex seriously with Rohr if Musa is invited for the November matches except he's found a club and is playing regularly. If he can get himself back to shape, he's still needed in the SE because of his experience, which he showed by putting himself between the ball and goalkeeper to win a penalty.
Musa wasted all the through balls played to him his pace has gone and if the keeper had not touched he would have lost control of the ball. Even if he find a club he won't be in shape by November it was a disgrace to see a professional football so out of shape the same applies to Nacho.
Backheel assist and finished goal by two players who are "out of shape" and should never play for Nigeria:

https://streamja.com/4drjw

:lol:

I don't even particularly care for Musa at this point of his career, but people here are dealing with agenda and narrative rather than what they've seen with their eyes.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I’m afraid Nigeria will continue to be a so-so team until we have players who can control the midfield. We need Mikel back as a derp lying playmaker❗️

Cheers.
Why Mikel? Why not JJ Okocha? Chei, the jokers wey full dis forum :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:Whoever said Chidera Ejuke is better than Eberechi Eze needs to watch both of them again with clear glasses.
As of now Eze has nothing to do with Nigeria and for that valid reason he is of no relevance what so ever.
Ejuke does like to dribble a little too much but he is able to do so and to be fair he came on late and probably wanted to make an impact as soon as possible and if our passing wasn’t lethargic I think passing the ball to Ejuke just on the edge of the opponents penalty area could be a devastating tactic especially if he comes on late into a game!
Yeah, Ebere Eze is gone. He wants to play for England. He’s just trying to let us down nicely
You seem to be a critical thinker just as I,why haven’t many learnt from the past?
I’m even suspicious about plants/agents encouraging the Nigerian online footballing community into making noise about these boys so that the English FA make a decision on capping them, the UEFA nations have so many spare games to cap these boys with their Nations League and dead rubber qualifiers against the likes of Lithuania and Belarus!
What good will that be if they’ve been capped out by England, you better not wait for another hart break how many most you pray for only to never be answered?

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me but three times.................?
I think you will find that I agree with you. If they want to play for you, you will know. Those who don't want to play for you will keep dilly dallying. I am confident that we can do well with or without any particular player. So...no heartbreak for me.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We don't need Mikel or Ighalo back. What we need is a good coach that won't play Ajayi in midfield.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

olumide wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
Dammy wrote:I will vex seriously with Rohr if Musa is invited for the November matches except he's found a club and is playing regularly. If he can get himself back to shape, he's still needed in the SE because of his experience, which he showed by putting himself between the ball and goalkeeper to win a penalty.
Musa wasted all the through balls played to him his pace has gone and if the keeper had not touched he would have lost control of the ball. Even if he find a club he won't be in shape by November it was a disgrace to see a professional football so out of shape the same applies to Nacho.
Backheel assist and finished goal by two players who are "out of shape" and should never play for Nigeria:

https://streamja.com/4drjw

:lol:

I don't even particularly care for Musa at this point of his career, but people here are dealing with agenda and narrative rather than what they've seen with their eyes.
No agenda just fans that know when a player is past it.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

aruako1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
What good will that be if they’ve been capped out by England, you better not wait for another hart break how many most you pray for only to never be answered?

I think you will find that I agree with you. If they want to play for you, you will know. Those who don't want to play for you will keep dilly dallying. I am confident that we can do well with or without any particular player. So...no heartbreak for me.
:clap:
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

I don't know about you guys but we are dealing with a crap coach and until he is fired my expectations are limited and i must learn to cope with crap performances.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
What good will that be if they’ve been capped out by England, you better not wait for another hart break how many must you pray for only to never be answered?

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me but three times, a damn shame on me...FNF! :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Robbynice wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me but three times, a damn shame on me...FNF! :D
Truly.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Which superstars did Tunisia parade?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim