GERNOT ROHR IS REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
GERNOT ROHR IS REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF

Post by vancity eagle »

What is honestly going on in that man's head, I cannot understand his thinking one bit.

1. The man refuses to call up midfield options with injuries to 3 key midfielders. The likes of Nwakali, Azeez, Alhassan should have all been in camp.

2. What was the purpose of calling Dessers and Ejuke to camp when you throw both of them on with less than 20 minutes in 2 matches. Both those players showed more in 20 minutes than Musa, Onuachu, showed in the much longer time they were given. Ahmed Musa IS FINISHED. What a uselsess player, and he no longer even has the speed he used to have. That guy killed too many attacks, couldn't even play simple passes. I am done with Ahmed Musa. What the heck does he have on Rohr ? Are they sleeping together ? Is he blackmailing him ? what the heck ? The fact that this wastepipe was given so much game time over Ejuke is downright criminal. Its time for Musa to retire, if Rohr calls this wastepipe again, or gives him any significant game time, it is almost enough to warrant a campaign to sack this coach.

3. You have both Ola Aina and Tyrone Ebuehi in camp and you decide to play Akpobuma at RB, and then later in the match you bring on Awaziem to take over the RB duties. What on earth are you thinking ? This is negligence of the highest order. No wonder we can't score when our fullbacks are barely joining the attack.

4. Today's formation was just terrible. Looked like a 442 to me. Midfield overrrun because all we had was Ajayi breaking up plays, and Iwobi having to work overtime to defend and initiate attacks. Both Ajayi and Iwobi did OK but were let down by this horrible formation put out by Rohr. On top of that our WING FORWARDS not classical wingers are not suited to a 442, this leaves them stranded on the sidelines running into culdesacs. Both Simon and Chukwueze need to operate closer to goal as wing forwards and not as wingers, where they are wasted because they cannot deliver crosses and operate more as forwards.

Poor formation, poor tactics, and poor use of players by Rohr. I am pissed, to me these 2 matches were almost wasted, but here is what we can conclude.

1. Onuachu should never be called again
2. Sanusi is a good LB, but he cannot cross the ball well
3. Balogun is a stud at CB, as long as he is healthy and playing for club he should start
4. Ajayi despite a lot of hate on this forum is actually a very good deputy for Ndidi at DM
5. Ahmed Musa needs to retire IMMEDIETLY
6. Iheanacho despite his goal is not it, he needs to get game at his club, before playing any serious role for us.
7. Ejuke showed more in 15 minutes, than Musa, Onuachu, Iheanacho showed in both games.
8. Dessers needs to be given a real chance, what was Rohr thinking ?
9. Ebuehi is back
10. Okoye is solid and will fight with Uzoho for the #1 position.
chuks69
Egg
Egg
Re: GERNOT ROHR IS REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF

Post by chuks69 »

Reports from Camp showed that Ahmed Musa was one of the best in training..Musa is undroppable amongst this present bunch.. he is one of the few proven experienced heads..
afc##
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

**** is using Nigeria as his 401k retirement plan. The old man has no clue when it comes to bringing out the best in our players.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

chuks69 wrote:Reports from Camp showed that Ahmed Musa was one of the best in training..Musa is undroppable amongst this present bunch.. he is one of the few proven experienced heads..

why do we always get these rubbish reports of wastepipes (Onuachu, Musa) doing the best in camp, only for them to ef up come game time. I no believe am. Some agendas going on.

Get rid of the wastepipes.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Don't encourage bad behavior. Ajayi is central defender, not a midfielder. He can't control the midfield. He can't bring the ball from defense to attack. He is not a natural midfielder.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1,VE. When you posted your squad lost when the friendlies where announced did you have Al Hassan, Azeez and NWAKALI on it?

2, Inviting a player doesn't mean he gets to start for you to assess his qualities. SE didn't start when Dressers was invited, he has to be introduced to the team without disturbing the chemistry. Even Osihmen sat on the bench for a while before he started.Rohr managed his striker subs very well.

3, FYI, Akpoguma plays CD as well as RB, he has for a while. OF course you remember that Nwaziem marshaled the RB spot very well at AFCON. Aina obviously has a knock otherwise he would've played.

4, we actually played 4141 and defended with 451. Ajayi was the DM, Iwobi essentially played as a CM and dropped deeper while Nacho dropped back to MF when we didn't have the ball. NO our MF was not overrun. Watch again. You usually come up with a different opinion after watching twice.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We need to explore bringing Nwakili, Azeez to the setup.

32 man list

Uzoho, OKoye, Ezenwa, Ebuehi, Aina, Ehibueze, Ekong, Omeruo, Awaziem, Akpoguma, Ajayi, Sanusi, Collins, Ndidi, Onyeka, Nwakili, Azeez, Iwobi, Ejaria, Aribo, Chukwuze, Ejuke, Osimhen, Sadiq, iheanacho, Kalu, S Moses, Musa,Onyekuru
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote:What is honestly going on in that man's head, I cannot understand his thinking one bit.

1. The man refuses to call up midfield options with injuries to 3 key midfielders. The likes of Nwakali, Azeez, Alhassan should have all been in camp.

2. What was the purpose of calling Dessers and Ejuke to camp when you throw both of them on with less than 20 minutes in 2 matches. Both those players showed more in 20 minutes than Musa, Onuachu, showed in the much longer time they were given. Ahmed Musa IS FINISHED. What a uselsess player, and he no longer even has the speed he used to have. That guy killed too many attacks, couldn't even play simple passes. I am done with Ahmed Musa. What the heck does he have on Rohr ? Are they sleeping together ? Is he blackmailing him ? what the heck ? The fact that this wastepipe was given so much game time over Ejuke is downright criminal. Its time for Musa to retire, if Rohr calls this wastepipe again, or gives him any significant game time, it is almost enough to warrant a campaign to sack this coach.

3. You have both Ola Aina and Tyrone Ebuehi in camp and you decide to play Akpobuma at RB, and then later in the match you bring on Awaziem to take over the RB duties. What on earth are you thinking ? This is negligence of the highest order. No wonder we can't score when our fullbacks are barely joining the attack.

4. Today's formation was just terrible. Looked like a 442 to me. Midfield overrrun because all we had was Ajayi breaking up plays, and Iwobi having to work overtime to defend and initiate attacks. Both Ajayi and Iwobi did OK but were let down by this horrible formation put out by Rohr. On top of that our WING FORWARDS not classical wingers are not suited to a 442, this leaves them stranded on the sidelines running into culdesacs. Both Simon and Chukwueze need to operate closer to goal as wing forwards and not as wingers, where they are wasted because they cannot deliver crosses and operate more as forwards.

Poor formation, poor tactics, and poor use of players by Rohr. I am pissed, to me these 2 matches were almost wasted, but here is what we can conclude.

1. Onuachu should never be called again
2. Sanusi is a good LB, but he cannot cross the ball well
3. Balogun is a stud at CB, as long as he is healthy and playing for club he should start
4. Ajayi despite a lot of hate on this forum is actually a very good deputy for Ndidi at DM
5. Ahmed Musa needs to retire IMMEDIETLY
6. Iheanacho despite his goal is not it, he needs to get game at his club, before playing any serious role for us.
7. Ejuke showed more in 15 minutes, than Musa, Onuachu, Iheanacho showed in both games.
8. Dessers needs to be given a real chance, what was Rohr thinking ?
9. Ebuehi is back
10. Okoye is solid and will fight with Uzoho for the #1 position.
Can you at least get Akpoguma's name right?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

The coach lives and dies by his decisions. Some of those selections are for him and his team to assess the players close up and not only to play them.

But I still can’t understand why he didn’t call up players from his standby list. Though Azeez wouldn’t have made much difference, the coach should have called him up all the same once he had all those midfielders pull out due to injuries.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."