How did Holland hire De Boer? one of the worst coaches ever!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
How did Holland hire De Boer? one of the worst coaches ever!

Post by danfo driver »

What is wrong with these teams? What is the point of hiring a coach who is a well known useless coach? I guess it pays to have a great agent because if De Boer was a black man, best believe he will never find a job.

I see that since he was hired as dutch coach, they have not won a game. smh
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:I pray the news on Luiz Enrique is true. Amin.

WOW! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: one of the worst coaches ever, with Frank De Boer. :lol: :lol: :lol: This fanbase is remarkable! lmao
is he worse than ververveveverde, or whatever that eye dude at Barca calls himself?
Unfortunately, Valverde is probably the better coach of the two.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=295683&p=5521485&h ... r#p5521485
danfo driver wrote:
Bell wrote:AS AN ASIDE...

...defending champions Atlanta FC is fast depleting the goodwill built over the last two years, winning only one out of six matches with five points. I wonder how much more time coach Frank deBoer will be allowed.
Bell
OMGG!! I forgot to keep track on him. I remembered when they hired him and i laughed for a good 1 minute! :lol: :lol:

Frank De Boer is genuinely one of the worst coaches in the history of football. No joke! he is horrible. I still dont know how he won those titles with Ajax, because he is truly poor! Failed at Inter, failed at Crystal Palace and I expected him to fail again in Atlanta. SO, not surprised to hear he is failing again.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294357&p=5418438&hi ... r#p5418438
danfo driver wrote:I said this about De Boer in August:
danfo driver wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
oloye wrote:All these small teams are useless...yesterday it was Leicester
Huddlesfield are beating Crystal palace 3-0 now......EPL go sweet.
Why is there no welcome thread for Frank De Boer sef? tfco and the other usual suspect forummers are not doing their jobs.

Interestingly, De Boer is presently one of the worst coaches in Europe. has been a failure in almost every job, if not every job, he has had.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=281997&p=5066882&hi ... r#p5066882

He doesnt deserve to be fired, But the biggest issue is that he should NEVER have been hired. I have know he was horrible as a coach from his time at Ajax. he is truly bad.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=282753&p=5087005&hi ... r#p5087005
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How did Holland hire De Boer? one of the worst coaches e

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Whatever happened to Ruud Gullit ..I remember he got this job and got fired before he even coached one game lol..

Surely he must be better than De Boer ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Whatever happened to Ruud Gullit ..I remember he got this job and got fired before he even coached one game lol..

Surely he must be better than De Boer ?
Now you mention it, De Boer shouldn't be anywhere near the helm of a serious team. Must be son of the soil syndrome ...

Wha choo looking at?!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Been white helps that is the truth,look at likes of Lampard getting top job,can Drogba get such job even?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

De Boer is like Keshi (RIP), Kanu, Okocha, getting a chance to manage a national team, lol. It has nothing to do with race per say.
Now Frank frank rijkaard was a good coach too.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote:De Boer is like Keshi (RIP), Kanu, Okocha, getting a chance to manage a national team, lol. It has nothing to do with race per say.
:scared: :rotf:

One of the worst coaches ever! took a very talented Holland team and when it was time to use his tactics, rather than their natural talent. He failed. Went to Sparta and got them relegated. Then his Godfather got him the barca job and like holland, he tried to skate by with the player's using their talents to win games. Ten Cate also tried to give him the tactical support. In the end, it ended very bitterly because he was horrid, tactically.

He is also weak minded and a horrible leader.

There is a reason he has failed to find work for years. Very very bad coach and poor leader.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:
ANC wrote:De Boer is like Keshi (RIP), Kanu, Okocha, getting a chance to manage a national team, lol. It has nothing to do with race per say.
:scared: :rotf:

One of the worst coaches ever! took a very talented Holland team and when it was time to use his tactics, rather than their natural talent. He failed. Went to Sparta and got them relegated. Then his Godfather got him the barca job and like holland, he tried to skate by with the player's using their talents to win games. Ten Cate also tried to give him the tactical support. In the end, it ended very bitterly because he was horrid, tactically.

He is also weak minded and a horrible leader.

There is a reason he has failed to find work for years. Very very bad coach and poor leader.
I agree but what of Gullit ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

He fit be SE next coach so be nice to him o. :tic: :oops: :evil: :evil:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051