2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] MAU v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Its a Goal »

^^^Say watin? You think say Omey2K and me be agemate?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:^^^Say watin? You think say Omey2K and me be agemate?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Oh boy this is not 2004 o! Omey the former young Chicado bobo go don reach 39 or 40 by now. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Joe Rodon to Spurs.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Welcome to Spurs Rodon :clap:

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I am laughing. Levy is a don!! From 18m to 11m damn
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] MAU v WHU [WK 5]

Post by Its a Goal »

Gareth Bale is expected to make his 2nd debut for Spurs today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale is back but on the bench, Dele didn't make the squad neither did Lamela. By the look of it is a 4-3-2-1 formation:

Kane
Son * Bergwijn
Ndombele
Sissoko * Hojbjerb
Reguilon * Toby * Sanchez * Aurier-
Lloris

It is a spammy cup final so it is going to be a tough game, hopefully one with Bale getting on the scoresheet to mark his debut.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane to Son and in 45 secs Spurs in the lead.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

45 seconds
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Interestingly Sanchez is on the left side of the CD.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs have yet to settle into the match as hammers have been dictating the game so far.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a goal from Kane to make it 2.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What a start for spurs. 2-0
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Kane is on fire
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

After all the hammer's domination Spurs keep putting the finishing touches. 2 shots on 2 target 2 goals.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the chemistry between Kane and Song is scary
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Does that count as an assist for Son?

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

22/1 for The Spent Force to do a Ranieri. Too good to turn down, a little double up too...could be a very nice earner.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spammers still pressing the game.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs tearing spammers apart. Reguilon to Kane to nod in.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

3-0 Kane
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."