Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by jdizzy »

marko wrote:saw Pogba play for France last night and he was doing all the simple things plus a lot more, difference when you have other quality players besides you and a certain Kante! hope OGS watched the game last night, that is how to play Pogba!
Pogba @ France NT and Pogba @ ManU are 2 completely different players. I honestly think he mentally checked out of Old Trafford a long time ago and feels too big for the squad around him. ManU will need to bite the bullet at some point and sell him.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

marko wrote:
Coach wrote:Why the surprise in United’s bungling performance in the transfer window. The first sign of dwindling confidence in the manager, is a tightening of the purse strings. It makes absolutely no sense to back Ole so handsomely in the marketplace, when beliefs of his ineptitude lie neath smile and pleasantries. United are waiting for the opportune time to relieve Mazi Ole Gunnar Osuofia of his weighty burden.
But they hired him despite his managerial incompetence, if they brought him in to steer the ship, fine, long term, perhaps not, he cannot organize our defence for starters, are they that bad? i think not, we cannot have Matic as our holding midfielder, experience yes but tool old, he actually reminds me of Busquets, brilliant player but no longer has the legs, the next round of fixtures will do OGS no favours, i will expect him to play a 3-5-2 to make sure we do not lose to Newcastle
I listened to an Ole interview with Mark Chapman at the start of the season on BBC Football Daily podcast - Ole basically admitted to being a Manager (not Coach) in the real sense of the word. He doesn't get much involved in training and leaves it to his assistants. So I wonder how on earth he is supposed to inspire the troops on match day especially when things are going wrong.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

jdizzy wrote:
marko wrote:
Coach wrote:Why the surprise in United’s bungling performance in the transfer window. The first sign of dwindling confidence in the manager, is a tightening of the purse strings. It makes absolutely no sense to back Ole so handsomely in the marketplace, when beliefs of his ineptitude lie neath smile and pleasantries. United are waiting for the opportune time to relieve Mazi Ole Gunnar Osuofia of his weighty burden.
But they hired him despite his managerial incompetence, if they brought him in to steer the ship, fine, long term, perhaps not, he cannot organize our defence for starters, are they that bad? i think not, we cannot have Matic as our holding midfielder, experience yes but tool old, he actually reminds me of Busquets, brilliant player but no longer has the legs, the next round of fixtures will do OGS no favours, i will expect him to play a 3-5-2 to make sure we do not lose to Newcastle
I listened to an Ole interview with Mark Chapman at the start of the season on BBC Football Daily podcast - Ole basically admitted to being a Manager (not Coach) in the real sense of the word. He doesn't get much involved in training and leaves it to his assistants. So I wonder how on earth he is supposed to inspire the troops on match day especially when things are going wrong.
I hope they give him a 7 years contract to stay at Manu.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

jdizzy wrote:
marko wrote:saw Pogba play for France last night and he was doing all the simple things plus a lot more, difference when you have other quality players besides you and a certain Kante! hope OGS watched the game last night, that is how to play Pogba!
Pogba @ France NT and Pogba @ ManU are 2 completely different players. I honestly think he mentally checked out of Old Trafford a long time ago and feels too big for the squad around him. ManU will need to bite the bullet at some point and sell him.
exactly! he should leave for the sake of his career, i think Corona screwed things up, man united cannot get more than 80-90 million for Pogba, he has refused to sign a new deal, his current deal is up next year but united can trigger an extension
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

jdizzy wrote:
marko wrote:
The board actually knew this anyway, its not rocket science! they needed a yes man after Mourinho, someone that divided opinions amongst fans, pro Ole and Anti-Ole, at least so they thought, now the Ole out brigade are screaming murder
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

That 40 yard accurate missile like pass from Pogba for France goal the other night, been misused at united and i want him to leave for his own good, this weekend, we play Newcastle, a game OGS dare not loses, i expect him to pack the defence, he needs to grow some balls and make sure he starts players on merit, right now Maguire is so out of form, both for club and country, he should be stripped of that captaincy, should never have got it in the first place, i want Pogba to start on the bench, prefer it that way so he does not get used as a scape goat

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:That 40 yard accurate missile like pass from Pogba for France goal the other night, been misused at united and i want him to leave for his own good, this weekend, we play Newcastle, a game OGS dare not loses, i expect him to pack the defence, he needs to grow some balls and make sure he starts players on merit, right now Maguire is so out of form, both for club and country, he should be stripped of that captaincy, should never have got it in the first place, i want Pogba to start on the bench, prefer it that way so he does not get used as a scape goat
Hopefully OGS will not listen to you and lost the game to see what you guys will do as fans.Steve Bruce better not respect his old club like he will be kick out of new castle.This is a game he need to approach it tacticallyand hopefully the ref is not a united fan.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Man U down already. Shaw OG.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

St Maximin.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Maguire brings you up level.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Pernandez missed one.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

That moron played Rashford upfront instead of Ighalo with Dan James stinking up the joint on the left for 75 mins. Rashford on the left of Ighalo would have resolved this show of shame by the 60th min. Management issues aside, some managers are certified knuckleheads :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Das Manchester United! Top class :D

1-2

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Stunning! 1-3

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ended 4-1.
Ole feeling like Sir Alex but I’m not fooled - Ole’s United relies on full fitness and he doesn’t know how to properly rotate his team to make that effective across a season.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

YemiBrazil wrote:Ended 4-1.
Ole feeling like Sir Alex but I’m not fooled - Ole’s United relies on full fitness and he doesn’t know how to properly rotate his team to make that effective across a season.

Wow. That's a good result for Man U.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

balo wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Ended 4-1.

Wow. That's a good result for Man U.
Yes Unku - I was expecting a fat L :lol:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ole in!

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Its Newcastle, PSG will present a different proposition, facts, Newcastle is not a good side! We should be burying teams like this, we need Fred against PSG, we play Matic, we lose heavily

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Interesting display minus Captain Slow Motion.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:Its Newcastle, PSG will present a different proposition, facts, Newcastle is not a good side! We should be burying teams like this, we need Fred against PSG, we play Matic, we lose heavily
So you guys playing PSG then Chelsea then Arsenal?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:Its Newcastle, PSG will present a different proposition, facts, Newcastle is not a good side! We should be burying teams like this, we need Fred against PSG, we play Matic, we lose heavily
Yes. Why?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

benteke wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Yes. Why?
:lol: :lol: As a fan of Arsenal, he expects to play Fulham then West Brom all season