Osimhen (4 He hangs!!) vs Atalanta (0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen (2) vs Atalanta (0)

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote:
bushboy wrote:I can't lie. I am VERY excited about Napoli this season. They play some sweet football!!

3-0 now!!!
LIARRR!!

bushboy wrote:^^
The so called order was hogwash!! A serie C team in the exact same region were allowed to travel to play an away game. Napoli was just fearing an #$% whooping with the absence of two key players and tried to find an excuse not to travel. The protocol for this season was made clear before the season. If a team can find 13 covid free players, games will go ahead. Only TWO Napoli players tested positive. Anyway, everyone is entitled to an opinion, so....
My broda, na you sabi. I stand 100% by every comment I made in that thread. The Italian FA has awarded the 3-0 win to Juve and ducked Napoli a point as a penalty. Yet, you are here chasing me from theead to thread arguing a moot point. No yawa, whatever you want to believe, its your prerogative.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Victor Osimhen vs Atalanta Highlights

Post by Bigpokey24 »

my goodness they fouled the boy at least 20 times in this match
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Jmal
Egg
Egg
Re: Victor Osimhen vs Atalanta Highlights

Post by Jmal »

Bigpokey24 wrote:my goodness they fouled the boy at least 20 times in this match
:rotf: absolutely true
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen (4 He hangs!!) vs Atalanta (0)

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

You guys need to calm down and allow Osimhen to develop naturally. He’s finally scored his first goal for Napoli and we need to let him grow into the team some more. He’s clearly a good player but let’s not put a crown on him prematurely. Remember Adu, Awoniyi, Nwakali, etc. Young players need time to grow. Don’t overburden them with unnecessary pressure❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:You guys need to calm down and allow Osimhen to develop naturally. He’s finally scored his first goal for Napoli and we need to let him grow into the team some more. He’s clearly a good player but let’s not put a crown on him prematurely. Remember Adu, Awoniyi, Nwakali, etc. Young players need time to grow. Don’t overburden them with unnecessary pressure❗️

Cheers.
This is one of the most remarkabley idiotic posts I have ever seen on CE.

Osimhen doesnt even know that you exist, talkless of hearing or seeing your words. Whether you put crown on his head or put torns, or whether you insult his generation or build a shrine of him in your home, it will have ZERO effect on Osimhen, his performances or his future.

By the way, Osimhen is the most expensive African footballer in the history of Football. its an insult to mention his name in the same sentence as Adu, Awoniyi and Nwakali.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen (2) vs Atalanta (0)

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bushboy wrote:I can't lie. I am VERY excited about Napoli this season. They play some sweet football!!

3-0 now!!!
LIARRR!!

bushboy wrote:^^
The so called order was hogwash!! A serie C team in the exact same region were allowed to travel to play an away game. Napoli was just fearing an #$% whooping with the absence of two key players and tried to find an excuse not to travel. The protocol for this season was made clear before the season. If a team can find 13 covid free players, games will go ahead. Only TWO Napoli players tested positive. Anyway, everyone is entitled to an opinion, so....
My broda, na you sabi. I stand 100% by every comment I made in that thread. The Italian FA has awarded the 3-0 win to Juve and ducked Napoli a point as a penalty. Yet, you are here chasing me from theead to thread arguing a moot point. No yawa, whatever you want to believe, its your prerogative.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Stop flattering yourself. You came out and made an outrageous statement about Napoli being afraid of Juve. After Juve was dashed 3 points and Napoli deducted extra 1 point, Napoli is still ahead of Juve on the table :rotf: :rotf:

We will see!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:You guys need to calm down and allow Osimhen to develop naturally. He’s finally scored his first goal for Napoli and we need to let him grow into the team some more. He’s clearly a good player but let’s not put a crown on him prematurely. Remember Adu, Awoniyi, Nwakali, etc. Young players need time to grow. Don’t overburden them with unnecessary pressure❗️

Cheers.
Anytime I read a post like this, I immediately feel sorry for the poster. You are a FAN of a sport, yet you are afraid to get excited in your fandom? A Nigerian player shines in Belgium, shines in France, and made a huge money move to Italy where he is currently shining. Instead of being filled with joy and excitement, you come here to caution other fans not to enjoy but rather live in fear and negativity that despite what our eyes tell us, our excitement might somehow derail his growth?
Bro, I don't want to live that kind of miserable life. I watch soccer to enjoy it and be excited. Allow me to enjoy it abeg!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.
This is one of the most remarkabley idiotic posts I have ever seen on CE.

Osimhen doesnt even know that you exist, talkless of hearing or seeing your words. Whether you put crown on his head or put torns, or whether you insult his generation or build a shrine of him in your home, it will have ZERO effect on Osimhen, his performances or his future.

By the way, Osimhen is the most expensive African footballer in the history of Football. its an insult to mention his name in the same sentence as Adu, Awoniyi and Nwakali.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cheers.
He's nothing remotely close to those players. If you have watched his games from Lile to Napoli, you'd know that he is worth the hype and I'm not one to quickly give praise.

His goal tally doesn't concern me because he's naturally a goal scorer and with time will pile up the goals. I am impressed with his overall contribution to his team and also his movement and his overall hold up ability is reminiscent for me to Drogba. Of course you already know that his pace is incredible relative to his size. He is worth the hype and as long as he continues to remain humble, he will become one of the best strikers on the world in due time God willing.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

green4life wrote:

Cheers.
He's nothing remotely close to those players. If you have watched his games from Lile to Napoli, you'd know that he is worth the hype and I'm not one to quickly give praise.

His goal tally doesn't concern me because he's naturally a goal scorer and with time will pile up the goals. I am impressed with his overall contribution to his team and also his movement and his overall hold up ability is reminiscent for me to Drogba. Of course you already know that his pace is incredible relative to his size. He is worth the hype and as long as he continues to remain humble, he will become one of the best strikers on the world in due time God willing.
Still. He should be afforded the time to mature just like Drogba and other great players. Knowing our people it's just a matter of time before they start berating him for one thing or the other. Osihmen is likely 4-5yrs from his peak.we should just enjoy whatever he's able to give us and keep encouraging him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
green4life wrote:

Cheers.

Still. He should be afforded the time to mature just like Drogba and other great players. Knowing our people it's just a matter of time before they start berating him for one thing or the other. Osihmen is likely 4-5yrs from his peak.we should just enjoy whatever he's able to give us and keep encouraging him.
Afforded more time by who? Please stop this ridiculousness. Nothing we say on CE will have a single OUNCE of effect on Osimhen. He will succeed or fail based solely on his talent and hard work. We have been hyping players on this forum for decades. Sometimes the hype is justified and we get Kanu, Mikel, Yakubu, Osaze, Martins and a host of others who have had long careers in the GWG. Other times the hype doesn't pan out and we have Chrisantus, Success, Nwankwo, Awomiyi and the likes. Every piece of evidence we have right now suggests Victor is the real deal. Let us enjoy our hyping abeg!!
Who will be next?