Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by marko »

with the amount of individual quality at man utd, they should be burying teams like Newcastle, we will face tougher test like Everton, Arsenal, City, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bruno Fernandes to captain in Paris.
Maguire and Cavani didn't travel
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

benteke wrote:Bruno Fernandes to captain in Paris.
Why not?
Is it because of the arrest?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Kabalega wrote:
Why not?
Can't be, he was given the armband all along after the arrest.

Unless the club have info of damning stuff coming up :?:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Kabalega wrote:
Why not?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Why not?
Lies its been reported that he will be arrested if step foot in France
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Why not?

Where was it reported ?

Show me something tangible brother, coz i have a lot of friends buzzing me about this
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Dont really matter, Maguire is not captain material and should have never been given the captain arm band! we will need to be our very best to get a result tonight
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Why not?

Where was it reported ?

Show me something tangible brother, coz i have a lot of friends buzzing me about this
Canal plus was showing it bro that he might be charge if step foot in France.UEFA did not comment and advise Manu not to let him travel and they will make sure next manu away game he can travel of the country in place also demand to arrest him.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:Dont really matter, Maguire is not captain material and should have never been given the captain arm band! we will need to be our very best to get a result tonight
PSG is not all that to be honest,also your team do play well against big teams.I remember you were praising city but manu did double on them last season
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Why not?

Where was it reported ?

Canal plus was showing it bro that he might be charge if step foot in France.UEFA did not comment and advise Manu not to let him travel and they will make sure next manu away game he can travel of the country in place also demand to arrest him.
But what would he be arrested for, me thinks this is just wild speculation
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Why not?

Where was it reported ?

But what would he be arrested for, me thinks this is just wild speculation
So you think Manu are not smart t o keep him home?
They know he will get arrested period and Manu was warn
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Manu is leading in Paris,i told Marko this Manu knows how to play big games
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

marko wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Cavani might not be so bad a buy. He does address the lack of a focal point (still don't get why Ighalo was bought). On the CB issue, United has 6 first team CBs with Smalling leaving (Jones, Bailly, Lindelof, Maguire, Tuanzebe, Fosu Mensah). I can imagine the board refusing to sign another one until a few are sold.

The United first squad is quite big. I can imagine no purchases until players are sold.
The 1problem with this team is coaching and tactics. Their approach is sooo predictable, it seems to bother on just having certain players on the field rather than what these players are supposed to be doing.

At some point in time it would also look like the selection is about just looking at the players in the dressing and saying hey it is your turn today.
To be honest, I really don't know. It could also be that they are slow starters. I am inclined to agree as on paper that is a very good squad aside from their weaknesses in the FB slots.
First problem is motivation. Those players have become LAZY. No hunger or fire in them. Just check how many kms covered by players of other teams. Most are already overpaid so lack ambition.

Secondly is lack of a plan. Purchases by Man U are hardly strategic. They just overpay and place players on ridiculous salaries. Now they are having plenty over the hill players.

Next are some ignorant fans who thought they are as good as PSG

You want to count the number of coaches who has failed since Sir Alex left? Problem is hardly coaching
United have a better footballing history in comparison to PSG, facts! yes we sucker punched them like other teams do, yes PSG on current form are the better side, facts! united have become a marketing footballing side, everything we do, money is the main intention, when we bought Ighalo, Woodward was looking at the Nigerian market, did he fit into the philosophy? do we even have any philosophy? The Glazers are only concerned about the dividends, well OGS in charge, this is the season when we will finally in the bottom half of the league
Still insist we have the better footballing pedigree compared to PSG at champions league level, what have they exactly won? Today is just another example and no surprises here, PSG get beaten by any decent footballing side :taunt: :taunt:

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...PSG with all their million dollar star powers up front could not score a goal.
I think the Tuzenbe guy did very well along with McTominay.
They survived, come weekend a bottom league side will molest them :laugh:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

mcal wrote:...PSG with all their million dollar star powers up front could not score a goal.
I think the Tuzenbe guy did very well along with McTominay.
They survived, come weekend a bottom league side will molest them :laugh:

Yes we are not consistent, well our next game is against Chelsea so should be interesting

Marko
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

The Team played very well. We dominated a billionaire team. Neymar specially was extremely useless.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United could have beaten them by many goals funny enough, Martial was piss poor today, when Pogba came on in his favoured position, he started creating chances and his pass to Rashford led to the goal

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I think united need to start with the same team against Chelsea, you do not change a winning side, with the exception of Martial who is still suspended! Maguire should not be anywhere near the starting line up

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Did you see how Tuanezebe handled Mbappe and Neymar. For a player who has een injured and not played for almost a year, that was an astonishing performance against some of the best attackers in the world. Even more so for his electric sprints to keep up with the roadrunner Mbappe:
I do not want to say "I told you so", but I did tell you so and have been raving about Tuanzebe at the real deal since his days in the youth team. :D

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255635&p=5113077&hi ... r#p5113077
Last edited by wiseone on Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

This mumu Ole just sabi how to shut everybody up - see as this place just quiet after such a big match. He can frustrate the hell out of you but what can one say when he shows up like this? He will get it right today then overuse his key players and make silly tactical decisions the next match.

Well for now, I join all of us silenced by Ole in saying tomorrow is another day :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

wiseone wrote:Did you see how Tuanezebe handled Mbappe and Neymar. For a player who has een injured and not played for almost a year, that was an astonishing performance against some of the best attackers in the world. Even more so for his electric sprints to keep up with the roadrunner Mbappe:
I do not want to say "I told you so", but I did tell you so and have been raving about Tuanzebe at the real deal since his days in the youth team.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255635&p=5113077&hi ... r#p5113077
Yes you've always been right on this. If only Tuanzebe and Bailly can stay fit then you have a team that won't disappoint.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote:This mumu Ole just sabi how to shut everybody up - see as this place just quiet after such a big match. He can frustrate the hell out of you but what can one say when he shows up like this? He will get it right today then overuse his key players and make silly tactical decisions the next match.

Well for now, I join all of us silenced by Ole in saying tomorrow is another day :mrgreen:
Like bring back Maguire against Chelsea and confine Tuazebe to the bench

Marko